Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

PDP Is In Trouble- Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is In Trouble- Tinubu (686 Views)

Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts / Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / PDP Is Buying Technology That Can Disable Inec's Card Readers -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is In Trouble- Tinubu by thinkdip(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2013
Former Gov. Of Lagos state Bola Ahmed Tinubu has said that the People's Democratic party, PDP is in trouble following the registration of an opposition party, Alliance For Progressive Change APC by the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC, on Wed. Tinubu opined that the development signals the commencement of a new phase in the struggle to bring the democratic change to Nigeria. He commended the decision of the INEC to register the merged parties saying they deserve a pat on the back. Nigeria must give INEC a pat on the back for complying with the law of the Land. What INEC has done is to follow the Constitution and the Electoral act to the Letter. We hope INEC will continue in this spirit and respect for the rule of law in all its future operations he said. He therefore added that the ruling party is in for trouble at all levels during the 2015 elections as the APC will give a big fight. In his speech Tinubu said " I congratulate millions of Nigerans who stood by us during the long process to form the APC Party and actualise its objectives. This registration is a culmunation of concerted and diverse efforts and commitement by our people to work for a new Nigeria. With APC , a new Nigeria is necessary and is possible. I also want to congratulate INEC and the Leadership of INEC headed by Prof. Jega and the entire institution for this positive pronouncement.
www.globalvillageextra.com/PDP-Is-In-Trouble--Tinubu.html
Re: PDP Is In Trouble- Tinubu by Emperor007: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2013
What kind of trouble should we expect?

Re: PDP Is In Trouble- Tinubu by talktimi(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2013
Talk is very very very cheap abeg.
Re: PDP Is In Trouble- Tinubu by nig2change: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2013
They are in trouble because of what. They remain the only stable and nationalized party in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Is In Trouble- Tinubu by tew: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2013
I think at this time we should all know that change is knocking...we cant be blind to change, PDP has not given or done anything since its inception and seeing this i think Nigerians should all move towards a better Nation...lets try APC we'v tried PDP for some time lets taste APC.
I rep change
I rep a better 9ja
I rep APC

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Trouble- Tinubu by tew: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2013
talktimi: Talk is very very very cheap abeg.
not in every case. Hmm?
Re: PDP Is In Trouble- Tinubu by thinkdip(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2013
talktimi: Talk is very very very cheap abeg.
no talk am o
Re: PDP Is In Trouble- Tinubu by Dreal1247: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
The Tinubu and Buhari tribal cum religious consciousness is the virus that arrived with Apc and will surely destroy the party. Deportation of Igbos in Lagos is one of the evidence.
Re: PDP Is In Trouble- Tinubu by princesammmy: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
Who can bet me? Tinubu will betray APC

1 Like

Re: PDP Is In Trouble- Tinubu by BigLebowski: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Trouble ok
This magma just like to the yarn opts.

APC is already dead on arrival
Re: PDP Is In Trouble- Tinubu by thinkdip(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Big_Lebowski: Trouble ok
This magma just like to the yarn opts.

APC is already dead on arrival
the'v nt even started any work, why do you rain words on them without prove.
Re: PDP Is In Trouble- Tinubu by Amanwulu1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
dreamers! Dat's wht u're if u think or hope dat 5 apc will win gej in 2015. Presidency is gej 2 lose. He has it already n it's unlikely he'll throw it away, free n fair or nt. C u in 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Al-qaeda’s Plot To Recruit Nigerians •nigerian Suspect In SSS Custody, / On The 'deportation Of Igbos By The Lagos State Government.....my Take / Rivers Crisis:Plots By Anti-amaechi Group To Truncate Amaechi/GEJ Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.