Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana (1925 Views)

Shocking! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) / SHOCKING: Pastor Wears Condom, Rȃpěs Married Woman In His Car / SHOCKING: Pastor Says ‘church Sucks,’ Mixes Worship With Hip Hop [PICTURED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by bingbagbo(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2013
A Tema-based man of God, Pastor Marvin Brown alias Prince Mark, has been arrested by the Domestic Violence and Victim Support Unit (DOVVSU) of the Tema Regional Police Command for having carnal knowledge of a 14-year-old member of his church, resulting in the boy acquiring HIV.

Pastor Brown, the Spiritual Head of the New Jerusalem Religion at Tema Community 4, allegedly sodomised the boy on five occasions and warned him not to disclose the act to anyone or else he would die.

The Tema Regional Police PRO, ASP Olivia Turkson confirmed the arrest of the suspect to DAILY GUIDE yesterday.

She said the pastor was arrested after the parents of the Class 4 pupil of a Tema basic school reported the incident to the police.

Sources close to the family told the paper that they suspected the pastor might have infected the boy with HIV after the boy tested positive for the deadly disease.

The pastor, during interrogation by the police, admitted sodomizing the boy but denied that he had sex with the teenager five times.

He said it occurred only once under the influence of alcohol after an outing with the victim who was living with him in his house.

The father of the victim was said to have joined the New Jerusalem Church and later became friends with the pastor.

The victim subsequently became a member too when his father went with him to fellowship.

The pastor, sometime in November last year, requested the father of the 14-year-old to allow his son to come live in his house anytime school was on vacation, to which the victim’s father agreed.

The pastor was said to have used some games on his laptop and mobile phone to entice the boy, after which he lured him into his bedroom where he had unprotected sex with him.

The father later realized that his son frequently fell ill after he had returned from the pastor’s house. The man sent his son to the hospital and after a series of medical tests, it was confirmed that the boy was HIV positive.

The parents were tested too by the same medical facility and were found to be negative, raising fears that the victim might have been infected by the ‘man of God’, especially after he mentioned to his parents that he had been sodomized five times by the pastor.

The pastor was subsequently arrested by the police upon a complaint by the parents.

Pastor Prince Mark admitted in his explanation that he sodomised the boy, but insisted it occurred only once.

He told DAILY GUIDE that he was bisexual and therefore had sex with both men and women.

He also mentioned that his libido got high anytime he drank alcohol.

According to him, on the day he sodomised the victim, he had gone out with the victim and his female secretary where he drank Guinness and Malt.

He explained that later when he and the victim got back to his house, he felt like having sex, so he called his girlfriend who was based in Accra to come over to his place, but she declined to do so, with an explanation that it was too late.

“Realizing that my libido was high, I decided to masturbate; and after a while when I realized that I was about to come, I rushed and inserted the tip of my penis into his anus where I ejaculated and that was all,” he remarked.

Asked if he had on any occasion had sex with any man apart from the victim, he answered in the affirmative and added that it happened so many times but outside Ghana.

“I must say that all the times that I have had sex with men I was always on top and not down,” he pointed out and explained that he always penetrated and had never been penetrated by any man before.

He indicated that he had tested negative for HIV some time ago but did not know his current status.

But the victim said the pastor was economical with the truth, having sighted the man of God and his friend having sex in the pastor’s house.

Pastor Prince Mark, who has his advertising boards scattered around Tema, especially around the Community 1 area, was being detained to help the police in their investigations.

http://www.google.com.gh/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CC4QFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailyguideghana.com%2F%3Fp%3D91009&ei=WYj7UebrEaar7AaFt4GYDA&usg=AFQjCNElIR7hDZv8ybVyMbYV9-8L37445A&sig2=RJAlXXUaRbV1k1jPpQBOfQ&bvm=bv.50165853,d.ZGU&cad=rja

From Razak Mardorgyz Abubakar, Tema

Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by truthislight: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
leave him, he is "exercising his right to have sex with whomever he wishes to".

" What concerns me or you with who an adult wishes to sleep with" ?

"who am i to judge gay people" ?

"What any body does in his room is none of your business".

Smh.

cool
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by bingbagbo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
truthislight: leave him, he is "exercising his right to have sex with whomever he wishes to".

Smh.

cool

whom are u quoting??
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by truthislight: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
bin gbagbo:

whom are u quoting??

Those who feel that their right to live their life the way they like as adult is being threaten even though that way can affect the society adversely.

and those that claimed to be God's prophet but cannot speak out for God and stand by his word.

Am only surprised that it is not just "what two consenting adult are doing in their room" any more, but has extended to what adults can do with innocent none consenting kids.

Its like the argument was daft afteral.

cool
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by bingbagbo(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
truthislight:

Those who feel that their right to live their life the way they like as adult is being threaten even though that way can affect the society adversely.

and those that claimed to be God's prophet but cannot speak out for God and stand by his word.

Am only surprised that it is not just "what two consenting adult are doing in their room" any more, but has extended to what adults can do with innocent none consenting kids.

Its like the argument was daft afteral.

cool

shocked shocked
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by Ubenedictus(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2013
and somebody told me that this type of incident is found only among ministers who took vows of celibacy
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by bingbagbo(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ubenedictus: and somebody told me that this type of incident is found only among ministers who took vows of celibacy

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by truthislight: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
bin gbagbo:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

He talks like a RCC member.
Its like he feels consoled that none catholic clergy engages in this nonsense also.

Smh.
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by wiegraf: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
truthislight: leave him, he is "exercising his right to have sex with whomever he wishes to".

Smh.

cool

You have a point, as the boy was a consenting adult. And we've never heard of heterosexual ra.pe before.

Focus on your hipocrisy, rather than demonize people minding their business.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by bingbagbo(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
wiegraf:

You have a point, as the boy was a consenting adult. And we've never heard of heterosexual ra.pe before.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by truthislight: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
v
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by truthislight: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
wiegraf:

Focus on your hipocrisy,
rather than demonize people minding their business.

Sharrap !

Dead conscience !

How dear you say that after your kind infected an uninform kid ?
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by thehomer: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2013

Smh.

cool

This makes no sense. Is a 14 year old boy an adult? For some reason, you're willing to let the fact that that same pastor was having intercourse with a woman that wasn't his wife. All you got from that story was the abuse of the child involved.

Slow down and think about the story.
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
wiegraf:

u took the words out of my mouth. I can provide over 10links of heterosexual ra.pe on. Nairaland. The hypocrites act like its nothing, but displaying their usual hypocrisy because it involves homosexual now
He even ignored the fact that the man is pastor and am pretty sure he would have preached against it homosexuality one time or the other or probably tel his members to kill gays, but the assfag is yanshing small boy behind cotton. Africa, continent filled with Gayass hypocrites
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
2 Conclusions from this thread-

-Pastors are dangerous. We give them so much respect when they are very fallible!
-Truthislight is a foolish psychopath who ignores the fact that the boy is a minor and that heterosexual ra.pe still occurs
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by wiegraf: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
truthislight:

Sharrap !

Dead conscience !

How dear you say that after your kind infected an uninform kid ?

It seems this is a matter close to your heart. Is there something we should know?

Let us consider the catholic churce, here's a survey they had

wiki:

In the United States the 2004 John Jay Report commissioned and funded by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) was based on volunteer surveys completed by the Roman Catholic dioceses in the United States. The 2004 John Jay Report was based on a study of 10,667 allegations against 4,392 priests accused of engaging in sexual abuse of a minor between 1950 and 2002

More than 10 percent of these allegations were characterized as not substantiated because diocese or order could not determine whether the alleged abuse actually took place

The 4,392 priests who were accused amount to approximately 4% of the 109,694 priests in active ministry during that time.

The allegations were substantiated for 1,872 priests and unsubstantiated for 824 priests. They were thought to be credible for 1,671 priests and not credible for 345 priests. 298 priests and deacons who had been completely exonerated are not included in the study.

I don't know about you, but even leaving a margin for error, that's quite a lot of hypocrisy. Actually, not so straightforward as these are ped.os, some of which happen to be gay, but you get the point.

And on the subject of how inane your comment is, yarima is straight, no? I propose we ban and demonize heterosexuality. I mean, he's actually trying legally acknowledge ped.o marriages, no?

You'd rather place the blame for the large percentage of ped.os amongst your ranks on another population, one that has nothing to do with the shenanigans of your MOG and their penchant for young kids, and demonize said population. Last I checked, gheys were simply trying to live open, productive lives, I don't ever recall their endorsing ped.ophillia unlike yarima (except for NAMBLA.. smiley, though I doubt they represent the interests of the average homosexual). Yet they cannot live said lives because of a$$holes of your caliber who irrationally demonize them, and yet you seek to blame them for this? You're a real piece of $hit.

Also, what's an 'uninform kid'?

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
^^^
Thanks, Weigraff.

Thats an interesting fact to consider
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by EvilBrain1(m): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2013
Why don't we just ban pastors? Pedo problem solved!
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by truthislight: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Logicboy03: 2 Conclusions from this thread-

-Pastors are dangerous. We give them so much respect when they are very fallible!
^
True.
A so call man of God that is not leaving by the word of the bible is not worthy of honor.

Not even when they are rebels, rebelling against the word of the one they are supposed to defend.

Teaching philosophy of mare men that cant foresee they future and having limited knowledge as doctrine and worsening the condition of mankind, instead of serving as the light of the world.
Its becomes a thing of shame.

Logicboy03:
-Truthislight is a foolish psychopath who ignores the fact that the boy is a minor and that heterosexual ra.pe still occurs

Sharrap !

Who made you a Judge over me ?

When has it come to the point that i cannot air my grievances again ?

Charity they say begins at home.

The stooling that one stools externally starts from an internal problem in the stomach.

It is obvious that you are here not to address the op but to vomit this:

Logicboy03:
-Truthislight is a foolish psychopath

Between me and you who is really "foolish" ?

Lets see between you and me who is really "foolish" since you came here to discuss me.

It is said that "wisdom is shown righteouse by its works".

You "Logicboy" practice and stands for the following as we have come to know in this forum:

1. Homosexuality.
2. Bestiality.
3. Fornication.
4. Adultery.

While me Truthislight, is one for:

1. A one man one wife exclusively.

Of my moral/code of conduct and yours, which is a function of wisdom ?

For one, you are a licking basket where selfcontrol is concern.

You are a miserable blind headless freaking slowpoke once sex is mention. Your humanity is lost on the platter of ejacula.tion, even at the sight of a beast or an an.us.

With what result ?

With the result that you are a disease carrier and an embodiment of dirty germs spreading medium.

What do you think you will get from the hole of a beast and an an.us that faeces comes out from ?

Yes, next, you start imagining that the an.us of a "14" year old will be free from this germs and HIV viruses that you and your lots carry. How did you and your lots that commits :
fornication, bestiality, adultery, homosexuality come to be carriers of this diseases in the first place if you are not the one that is "foolish" ?

For obvious reasons, i dont put my manhood where your poor controlless brain put yours: in every defiled places, as such, i am clean, very and absolutely clean from VD.

Mr germs carrier and defiled self, i am clean and without the fear of picking-up your germs.

Is that ^ a bad thing to be proud of ? No.

Why should i not be angry that your kind infected an uninformed "14" years old boy with HIV virus ? Nonsense!

Please, the wise one in your world, point out the inherently "foolish" aspect of me and my lots as i have done to your poor life of dirt in filth with animal poo and human faeces due to an absolute lack of control for your brain that should have serve as a control for your di.ck ?

how dare you exposed your sorry ar.ss befor me ?

Am i the one that eroded your brain and made it runs on free wheel ?

How can such a brain be able to have the capacity to assess me ?

Go and look for your kind to play with in your shit.

When next i express my reservation better keep you empty free wheel skull at its place. Do you imagine i am open for bestiality with you ?

Look, water get level, things that are ruining your life cannot even move me and you think we see things the same way ?

Do empty headed rebels like you due to your inherent weaknesses think your style of intimidating people like armed robbers to shut them up will work on all the people all the time ?
You must be on Jamaican vegetable if you think so.

Imagine that the boy was your kid ?

Oh! You cant have kids from fuc.king anu.s. Smh.

Who will be producing the person you will be fuc.king ?

Nonsense in day light !

I will reserve my comment for now, when next you open your dirty soul befor me, i will tell you your life history.

Rubbish.
*sigh*.

You !
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by Boomark(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
^^hmm...Half of that can make someone to commit sweecide. I wonder if he is still alive.
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by obyrich(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Touch not my annointed! I laugh in swahili. Bunch of deceitful men claiming to be men of God.
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by truthislight: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
wiegraf:

It seems this is a matter close to your heart. Is there something we should know?

Let us consider the catholic churce, here's a survey they had

I don't know about you, but even leaving a margin for error, that's quite a lot of hypocrisy. Actually, not so straightforward as these are ped.os, some of which happen to be gay, but you get the point.

And on the subject of how inane your comment is, yarima is straight, no? I propose we ban and demonize heterosexuality. I mean, he's actually trying legally acknowledge ped.o marriages, no?

You'd rather place the blame for the large percentage of ped.os amongst your ranks on another population, one that has nothing to do with the shenanigans of your MOG and their penchant for young kids, and demonize said population. Last I checked, gheys were simply trying to live open, productive lives, I don't ever recall their endorsing ped.ophillia unlike yarima (except for NAMBLA.. smiley, though I doubt they represent the interests of the average homosexual). Yet they cannot live said lives because of a$$holes of your caliber who irrationally demonize them, and yet you seek to blame them for this? You're a real piece of $hit.

Also, what's an 'uninform kid'?

^

For some strange reason not obvious to me, you at least this time reasoned and made an effort to address the op, unlike the almighty "wise" "logicboy".

Some how, you disappointed me, going by your reputation in this forum. (that will be a discussion for another day).

Yes, religion has blundered big time.

I rather stay in darkness rather than read with a light that will destroy my eyes in the pretence that i must read with a light.

If a salt that was meant to add test to my food loses its test, it is a foolish thing for me to continue poring it into my food.

When those that are supposed to stand for religion are now the perpetuators of the same offence, then you can be my guest.

This is a vicious circle, those that lack self control have a big problem in their hands and should be encouraged and told that they have a problem and that they are wrong instead of permpering the problem.

When lust is the lot of ones life, he should work on it, rationalising it is useless.

Where do i start from ? It is all the same from all those lacking self control where sex is concern.

Muhamade has this lack of self control, then the virgina of a 9yrs became attractive for whatever reason.

Yerima! Yerima!, it is all the same fantasy, once sex is not placed at its place it will boomeranged out of control with time with adverse consequences.

If you can just read inbetween the lines, then you will see it all lies on the same plane > abuse of se.x and sexu.al practices.

If someone wishes to think that homosexuality is excepted from this bend, then, that individual is free to keep on deluding himself.

They all experiment and explore, like Yerima and muhamade.

Unlike girls that have a chance of menstruating, the boys am afraid, only have the option of peeing urine.(what with anus and spermatozoa ?) smh.

I dont know where the hypocrisy talk is coming from, well, to you, this may be a debate or you are a player and wishes to play defence, in that case, you can suite yourself, your freedom starts and ends where mine starts. No ?

Homosexuality should be pointed out for what it is, and that is that it goes against nature and with it comes the unexpected and the expected.

If the so call straith people with multiple partners end up going for brand new commodity(virgines) every now and then, i then wander what stops homosexuals? however, the later is unnatural.

If this homosexuals have the capacity to father their own kids(not adoption), i hope they will celebrate it when someone disvirgines their sons an.us.

If they will not celebrate it, then who is the hypocrites here ? Me or you ?
Smh.

I will let your insult fly for now. But i know, one dont learn left handedness at old age, so, your cursing nature seems to be part of the bend you are in.

Am a father, and will not wish that anybody, be it a catholic priest or a pope, be it a penthicoastal MOG, or even 'YOU' to disvirgine my son's an.us for me, just because it is fresh, untouched and tight.

If any father or mother feels it is wrong for me to express my concern, then it is my sincere wish that what happened to that "14" yrs old boy should happen to his sons and grand sons.

As for you weagraf or whatever is your ID called, i wish that what happened to that boy dont happen to your blood son or your grand children.(i doubt you will have one if you are completely bend).

The other issue is that the full homosexuals may not have their own blood kids, so, our worries is not same with theirs since it will not happened to their flesh and blood.

Smh.

i will still reserve my comment for later
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by Lagusta(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hey bud, why bring prophet Muhammad into this

Go and read the full story of why and how he maried aisha, then come back later

truthislight:

^

For some strange reason not obvious to me, you at least this time reasoned and made an effort to address the op, unlike the almighty "wise" "logicboy".

Some how, you disappointed me, going by your reputation in this forum. (that will be a discussion for another day).

Yes, religion has blundered big time.

I rather stay in darkness rather than read with a light that will destroy my eyes in the pretence that i must read with a light.

If a salt that was meant to add test to my food loses its test, it is a foolish thing for me to continue poring it into my food.

When those that are supposed to stand for religion are now the perpetuators of the same offence, then you can be my guest.

This is a vicious circle, those that lack self control have a big problem in there hands and should be encourage and be told that they are have a problem and that they are wrong instead of permpering the problem.

When lust is the lot of ones life, he should work on it, rationalising it is useless.

Where do i start from ? It is all the same from all those lacking self control where sex is concern.

Muhamade has this lack of self control, then the virgina of a 9yrs became attractive for whatever reason.

Yerima! Yerima!, it is all the same fantasy, once sex is not placed at its place it will boomeranged out of control with time with adverse consequences.

If you can just read inbetween the lines, then you will see it all lies on the same plane > abuse of se.x and sexu.al practices.

If someone wishes to think that homosexuality is excepted from this bend, then, that individual is free to keep on deluding himself.

They all experiment and explore, like Yerima and muhamade.

Unlike girls that have a chance of menstruating, the boys am afraid, only have the option of peeing urine.(what with anus and spermatozoa ?) smh.

I dont know where the hypocrisy talk is coming from, well, to you, this may be a debate or you are a player and wishes to play defence, in that case, you can suite yourself, your freedom starts and ends where mine starts. No ?

Homosexuality should be pointed out for what it is, and that is that it goes against nature and with it comes the unexpected and the expected.

If the so call straith people with multiple partners end up going for brand new commodity(virgines) every now and then, i then wander what stops homosexuals? however, the later is unnatural.

If this homosexuals have the capacity to father their own kids(not adoption), i hope they will celebrate it when someone disvirgines their sons an.us.

If they will not celebrate it, then who is the hypocrites here ? Me or you ?
Smh.

I will let your insult fly for now. But i know, one dont learn left handedness at old age, so, your cursing nature seems to be part of the bend you are in.

Am a father, and will not wish that anybody, be it a catholic priest or a pope, be it a penthicoastal MOG, or even 'YOU' to disvirgine my son's an.us for me, just because it is fresh, untouched and tight.

If any father or mother feels it is wrong for me to express my concern, then it is my sincere wish that what happened to that "14" yrs old boy should happen to his sons and grand sons.

As for you weagraf or whatever is your ID called, i wish that what happened to that boy dont happen to your blood son or your grand children.(i doubt you will have one if you are completely band).

The other issue is that the full homosexuals may not have their own blood kids, so, our worries is not same with theirs since it will not happened to their flesh and blood.

Smh.

i will still reserve my comment for later.
Re: Shocking: Pastor Infects Boy 14 With HIV/AIDS In Ghana by truthislight: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
Yeah! I can marry anything, even a sheep, but does that make it right ?

(1) (Reply)

What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Is The "Binding And Loosing" Of Demons Biblical? / Christian Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.