Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week (2475 Views)

Am Having Problem Activating The Free Etisalat Data On Ma Tecno H6 / How Can I Solve The Parsing Error On Ma Android Phone? / I Can't Download,2go On Ma Htc(g2)..........pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Liwenjing(m): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
nja ppl don't know how to use data packages on android because they've been spoiled by excess BlackBerry offer and they wanna jump into android with same mentality. I use 300mb monthly and it's enough. sometimes I can't finish it up. there are some tricks and knowledge to apply though.
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Peterwizzy: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Liwenjing: nja ppl don't know how to use data packages on android because they've been spoiled by excess BlackBerry offer and they wanna jump into android with same mentality. I use 300mb monthly and it's enough. sometimes I can't finish it up. there are some tricks and knowledge to apply though.
ahh oga i dey suspect you tell us the trick na no time o abeg o bros
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Liwenjing(m): 5:25am On Aug 07, 2013
even if 5gb of package is given to one who doesn't know how to economize it, he will continue complaining of it being insufficient. I use 300mb for a whole month and it's enough. mind u I use the internet more than most nja people, the secret is this: put off image display in ur browser preferably UCbrowser or opera not stock browser. don't download or stream music and videos, deactivate automatic sync of emails and other stuff, switch off auto app updates. there are more but if u do this u can get all u need from the internet except no images, videos, or pictures.
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Liwenjing(m): 5:47am On Aug 07, 2013
any person who has up to 250-300mb of data package monthly and complains of it not being sufficient is really a novice. there are tricks on how to use data packages.

even if 5gb of package is given to one who doesn't know how to economize it, he will continue complaining of it being insufficient. I use 300mb for a whole month and it's enough. mind u I use the internet more than most nja people, the secret is this: put off image display in ur browser preferably UCbrowser or opera not stock browser. don't download or stream music and videos, deactivate automatic sync of emails and other stuff, switch off auto app updates. there are more but if u do this u can get all u need from the internet except no images, videos, or pictures.
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Peterwizzy: 2:36am On Aug 08, 2013
Liwenjing: any person who has up to 250-300mb of data package monthly and complains of it not being sufficient is really a novice. there are tricks on how to use data packages.

That one na for person wey dey do research online or person wey no won enjoy internet.
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Liwenjing(m): 5:46am On Aug 08, 2013
Peterwizzy:
That one na for person wey dey do research online or person wey no won enjoy internet.

everything has its price or. sacrifices to be made. either u "enjoy internet" and pay heavily in terms of data consumption or u "use internet lightly" and save some money. the choice is urs to make.
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 08, 2013
Liwenjing: ...even if 5gb of package is given to one who doesn't know how to economize it, he will continue complaining of it being insufficient. I use 300mb for a whole month and it's enough. mind u I use the internet more than most nja people, the secret is this: put off image display in ur browser preferably UCbrowser or opera not stock browser. don't download or stream music and videos, deactivate automatic sync of emails and other stuff, switch off auto app updates. there are more but if u do this u can get all u need from the internet except no images, videos, or pictures.

Son the thing is: living life with restrictions (like the kinds you mentioned above) is not living at all. There's a reason the manufacturers put those features there in the first place; don't tell me to extremely form knew habits so i can just exist without living.

GSM companies should drop their data tariffs then there wouldn't be much ado about "nothing"

Liwenjing: ... I use 300mb for a whole month and it's enough. mind u I use the internet more than most nja people...

By the way: you can't use only a paltry 300mb alone (...most likely on your small phone sef) and claim to be more technically inclined than most Nigerians. You my friend are only existing not living.

It's like the guy living in a face-me-i-face-you who uses half bucket of water to bath saying his personal hygiene is better than most people who are well off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google's Android One Launches Infinx Hot 2 With 5" HD Screen, Android 5.1 / See How Much Black Berry Priv Now Cost Officially / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L8 Plus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.