Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji (39805 Views)

Halle Berry Vs Gabrielle Union Vs Lisaraye / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Outstrip(f): 3:59am On Oct 30, 2009
Genevieve is prettier and sexier. She is more comfortable with being sexy and it shows. Gabrielle is cute but you can just tell she is not comfortable
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Pweety4me(f): 5:32am On Oct 30, 2009
^^^Hm u think so?intresting
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2009
Genevieve is prettier and sexier. She is more comfortable with being sexy and it shows. Gabrielle is cute but you can just tell she is not comfortable

Excuse me!!! you cant breed a pigeon and a hen in same poultry
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by sjeezy8: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2009
Hell no gabrielle is finer
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by ratidzai: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2010
hey guys lets be realistic here, iam a zimbabwean but to tell the truth geneiveve is just buy awsome
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nakele(f): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2010
I think a lot of Nigerians who write here indermine their celebrities cos everytime they compare their own with someone from Hollywood they just expect that person to win the battle. Even if u can clearly see that the Nolly celeb is way better than the Hollywood.
Guys you must get over that mentality,
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nakele(f): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2010
I meant to say "undermine"
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Kunbee: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2010
None
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by KennyG6(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2010
Gabrielle Union
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by chamotex(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2010
I fit kill for that first pic mehn . . . . . . Union all day, everyday, every minute. every hour, every second of ever frigging year
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by chic2pimp(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2010
omar22:

Excuse me!!! you cant breed a pigeon and a hen in same poultry
Hehehe grin grin grin

Nakele:

I think a lot of Nigerians who write here indermine their celebrities cos everytime they compare their own with someone from Hollywood they just expect that person to win the battle. Even if u can clearly see that the Nolly celeb is way better than the Hollywood.
Guys you must get over that mentality,
I Laff In Mandarin.
You say nigerians have a 'Hollywood is always better than Nollywood' mentality yet you posted this(below) on the Beyonce vs Omotola thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-421822.0.html
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by oge4real(f): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2010
Gabby is way finer jare.
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by davmor(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2010
davidif:

This shows that genevieve or however they spell her name ain't all that. That's the story of life for you, if you think you're fine or the best, there is always someone around the corner much finer or better than you.
fools are known by their words. Gene is the best, know it or be ignorant forever. Whether we all appreciate or not, Gene is already on top worldwide.
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2010
fools are known by their words. Gene is the best, know it or be ignorant forever. Whether we all appreciate or not, Gene is already on top worldwide.

On top of what World?

Nollywood or Gollywood

Despite the fact that Gabby Union is not one of the top draws in Hollywood, she still make gene look like she escaped from London Zoo!!
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nakele(f): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2010
thank you davmor
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by davmor(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2010
omar22:

On top of what World?

Nollywood or Gollywood

Despite the fact that Gabby Union is not one of the top draws in Hollywood, she still make gene look like she escaped from London Zoo!!
you have really decleared urself as a fu. Believe it or not she Geny Nnaji is on de top . She is a distinction & a First class to graduates, think u understand or needs elaboration if not understood, rush to genennajibest4believers.guru
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2010
you have really decleared urself as a fu. Believe it or not she Geny Nnaji is on de top . She is a distinction & a First class to graduates, think u understand or needs elaboration if not understood, rush to genennajibest4believers.guru

Your such a numpty!!!! if you want to kiss Genny @$$ your welcome to it,
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by yjay(f): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2010
nonsense comparison if u ask me!!!!!!!!!!! even with her weight loss she doesnt even come close not even an inch close to Gabrielle Union,,,,,

davmor:

im sorry davmor, cld u pls explain that? wat the heck does that mean, shes a distinction?? she ddnt even go to school for crying out loud,

@omar22, loved the hen & pigeon comparison, roflamo
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2010
im sorry davmor, cld u pls explain that? wat the heck does that mean, shes a distinction?? she ddnt even go to school for crying out loud,

@omar22, loved the hen & pigeon comparison, roflamo

Look theirs a lot of people here who crave the ground Genny "Aristo"Nnaji walks on
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by yjay(f): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2010
omar22:

Look theirs a lot of people here who crave the ground Genny "Aristo"Nnaji walks on

aint one of 'em,
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by davmor(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2010
omar22:

its all about equilebrum, if that be the correct to use or it is a the same rate in comparison. Kul Gene Nnaji is a real gorgeous.
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by debest1(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2010
Gabrielle Union and Gene are not even in the same league, Gabrielle wins this one by a country mile
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2010
equilebrum WHAT!!!!!

Are we in a market
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by davmor(m): 8:06am On May 02, 2010
omar22:

equilebrum WHAT!!!!!

Are we in a market
you loose the whole thing here, the world itself is a market so we are in a market. Believe it or leave it, Gene is on de top. Ntooo!
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 12:59pm On May 02, 2010
you loose the whole thing here, the world itself is a market so we are in a market. Believe it or leave it, Gene is on de top. Ntooo!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah in Nollywood
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Meldrick(m): 1:27pm On May 02, 2010
What a comparison?

Gabrielle anyday.

Genevieve still battling the pimples on her face and trying to cope with D'banj and Atiku. grin grin
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by ratidzai: 11:00am On May 04, 2010
smileygene is the best
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by omar22(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2010
kiss kiss

Theirs a gulf in class and beauty

Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by TeeJay6(m): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2010
gabrielle union all day long
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by NgoziEli: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2010
wat is dis comparism all about "union looks like brandy", so no go there, nnaji cari go.
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2010
Disregarding Hollywood vs Nollywood, I think Genevieve's facial features are more striking than Gabrielle Union's. However, Gabrielle has a more banging body in my opinion, perhaps because I prefer curves to poles.

Again, Genevieve's beauty is natural. Gabrielle hated her former nose soooooooo much, she had to go for a nose-job so as to get rid of her "African nose".

Meldrick:

Genevieve still battling the pimples on her face.

When will people accept the fact that Genny's face has since cleared? Yes, she used to have pimples a while ago, but not anymore! She must have given her face a lot of attention because she presently has glowing ebony skin. Folks should stop throwing this Genny-has-pimples card every time she's put up for discussion. I think it's getting as boring as the Omotola-is-fat card, knowing very well that she's lost plenty of weight and is currently trim.
Re: Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Travelista(f): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2010
Are people bringing class into this comparison? BOTH women sleep with married men, so 'class' shouldn't be brought up. Either way, Gabby trumps Genevieve every and any day of the week.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together / Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Daniel Amokachi And Their Dance At A Chinese Restaurant / Taiwo Hassan Ogogo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.