Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Tonto Dike May Vanish From Naija Films...producer/directors Threating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike May Vanish From Naija Films...producer/directors Threating (1306 Views)

Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story / [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? / SoME Facts That Would Make You Wanna Vanish From The Face Of The Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike May Vanish From Naija Films...producer/directors Threating by utenwuson: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
What has #PokoBaby done again? Actress Tonto Dikeh’s acting may be going south following threats from some movieproducers and director to relegate her to the background as a result of what they described as her rude conduct recently at a location in Asaba.
“That little brat, apart from her addictions to marijuana, doesn’t give a damn about whose ox is gored, she abuses, throw tantrums and fights on set at any slightest provocation and we must make sure she’s humiliated.
"She seems to have gathered too much weight and has hurriedly forgotten those days when she used to go on bended knees for a ‘waka pass’ role in movies.We’ll teach her a lesson."
According to sources, Tonto Dikeh who was playing a lead role in a movie at a location in Asaba, provoked the anger of atop movie director by her unbecoming display on set.
The director hasn’t stopped telling everyone his nasty experience at the hands of the controversial actress.
According to the director who craved anonymity: “Tonto Dikeh is such a rot and lacks every bit of home training, apologies to her parents. I tried to control myself in order notto disrupt the set, but I got upset over the kind of insults Tonto heaped on the makeup artist on the set; a woman old enough to be her mother.
"She liberally used words like, ‘Are you stupid, don’t you know what you are supposed to do? Must I remind you before you’ll know you are supposed to make me up?’ on the woman who was at the verge of throwing back some punch lines at her.”
Consequently, a group of directors and producers have decided not to feature the actress who currently is not even in good terms with many actress, due to her recent outburst on the social media.
Humm...serious trouble for #PokoBaby!
Re: Tonto Dike May Vanish From Naija Films...producer/directors Threating by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
good for her..
Re: Tonto Dike May Vanish From Naija Films...producer/directors Threating by Tolexander: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
This won't be good for nairaland as there won't be many news on the homepage

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike May Vanish From Naija Films...producer/directors Threating by KaceeDcontrol(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
Front page tins
Re: Tonto Dike May Vanish From Naija Films...producer/directors Threating by dplomaticVal: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
Add source.
Re: Tonto Dike May Vanish From Naija Films...producer/directors Threating by angelTI(f): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
I don talk am b4 say we dust tonto on Nairaland. Now, Nollywood is about dusting her finally.

Good and welcomed development
Re: Tonto Dike May Vanish From Naija Films...producer/directors Threating by kstyle2(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dis is d best news i've heard lyk 4 eva.i just cant stand dat foul mouthed demonic lezbo dilldo suckin gangbanged squirtin porrn watchin 3some lovin slurty whorre.jst wish she wud go in2 extinct.*usin peter griffin's voice
Re: Tonto Dike May Vanish From Naija Films...producer/directors Threating by fairygeh(f): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
k.style:
Dis is d best news i've heard lyk 4 eva.i just cant stand dat foul mouthed demonic lezbo dilldo suckin gangbanged squirtin porrn watchin 3some lovin slurty whorre.jst wish she wud go in2 extinct.*usin peter griffin's voice
. All this for tontogrin she deserves it.
Re: Tonto Dike May Vanish From Naija Films...producer/directors Threating by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 03, 2013
k.style:
bro, youre speaking in tongues. Tonto cant here you
Re: Tonto Dike May Vanish From Naija Films...producer/directors Threating by nerodenero: 5:57am On Aug 03, 2013
This is long overdue because her excesses are just too much and highly annoying.I dont know who is taking lessons from who between Arrogant Osaze and Spoilt Tonto.Osaze is in a ditch and Tonto is on her way too.Both of them are just waste!

(1) (Reply)

Picture That Made Kanye West Fall In Love With Kim Kardashian / Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Is The Most Beautiful Woman Of All Time! / Teebillz Spotted Caressing Tiwas Bottom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.