Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Fashola And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And APC (712 Views)

Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho / Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola And APC by Indifferent(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
It is a common truth that fashola is one of the governors who have the wellbeing of APC at heart.
APC just got registered and Fashola is deporting Igbos from lagos. If i know well enough, APC was set up to convincinly combat PDP come 2015. PDP has enjoyed dominance over the years because of one reason; it is a national party.
For all i know, politics should be all about the people, so i wonder what the fate of APC will be, should all the eastern politicians wash their hands off it. One region will be lost, and that is a step towards losing wofely to PDP come 2015.
Anybody who has the interest of APC at heart should Advise Fashola to retrive his steps before it gets too late.
Re: Fashola And APC by dirifred(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
Even if he does retrace his steps, it just a matter of time. Remember the episode of Fashola and the bike men he(fashola) enjoyed their support before election and siezed their bikes after election.APC is a party of disgruntled politicians, they are know to do very wierd things to get attention or at least be in the news.
Am very happy that APC is now registered, it will give PDP the much needed opposition so that everybody will seat-up. But APC will not have my vote, not with the crop of politician they have now. I sincerely think GEJ is taking steps in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And APC by idumuose(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
dirifred: Even if he does retrace his steps, it just a matter of time. Remember the episode of Fashola and the bike men he(fashola) enjoyed their support before election and siezed their bikes after election.APC is a party of disgruntled politicians, they are know to do very wierd things to get attention or at least be in the news.
Am very happy that APC is now registered, it will give PDP the much needed opposition so that everybody will seat-up. But APC will not have my vote, not with the crop of politician they have now. I sincerely think GEJ is taking steps in the right direction.
I agree with Ɣ☺u intoto.APC is a party fuuul of mediocres.
Most of them were formally in PDP and because they no longer have
relevance in PDP,they have sheepishly decamped to APC.These guys
pretend they are 'progressives'.They talk like 'progressives'but
their actions say the opposite.They are a green snake in a green
grass.They pretend to be godly but deny the godliness in their
actions.They pretend to be good but in their heart they are evil.
If APC wins the presidential election,God forbid it,then it means
God wants to punish Nigerians.There is no difference between APC
and PDP.They are from the same family.They are all riggers of
election.let APC merge with all the political parties in Africa,t
they will not win.Winning is not in their DNA.APC will lose in Lagos
and Ondo state.Have Ɣ☺u ever seen Mimiko in their company?He
Knows them by their names,he has worked with them before.He knows
they don't walk their talk.He knows APc is what Yoruba people call
'Alawada'(jesters)and believe me that is truly what they are.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And APC by Indifferent(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
dirifred: Even if he does retrace his steps, it just a matter of time. Remember the episode of Fashola and the bike men he(fashola) enjoyed their support before election and siezed their bikes after election.APC is a party of disgruntled politicians, they are know to do very wierd things to get attention or at least be in the news.
I can only vote GEJ again if there is no better candidate.
Re: Fashola And APC by Indifferent(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
idumuose:
I agree with Ɣ☺u intoto.APC is a party fuuul of mediocres.
Most of them were formally in PDP and because they no longer have
relevance in PDP,they have sheepishly decamped to APC.These guys
pretend they are 'progressives'.They talk like 'progressives'but
their actions say the opposite.They are a green snake in a green
grass.They pretend to be godly but deny the godliness in their
actions.They pretend to be good but in their heart they are evil.
If APC wins the presidential election,God forbid it,then it means
God wants to punish Nigerians.There is no difference between APC
and PDP.They are from the same family.They are all riggers of
election.let APC merge with all the political parties in Africa,t
they will not win.Winning is not in their DNA.APC will lose in Lagos
and Ondo state.Have Ɣ☺u ever seen Mimiko in their company?He
Knows them by their names,he has worked with them before.He knows
they don't walk their talk.He knows APc is what Yoruba people call
'Alawada'(jesters)and believe me that is truly what they are.
I know that a party that has Buhari(dictator), Fashola(autocratic governor) and Rochas who has failed Imo state, is not to be trusted. But beleive me a good fish can come from a dirty water. Let us wait first and see their Flag bearers

(1) (Reply)

ELON MUSK Designs Train Faster Than An Airplane!!! / Residents Groan As Patience Grounds Abuja With Dancers,drummers. / Johesu Stike..the Unacceptable Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.