Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

If You Are To Die Tomorrow? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are To Die Tomorrow? (476 Views)

The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / Which Church Will You Sleep Today If You Will Die Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Die Tomorrow? by nopecin(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
If it is reveal to you that you will be dying in a month time what will be your preparation b4 the 30 days? What's going to happen to all your money, car,businesses,family etc
Re: If You Are To Die Tomorrow? by PastorOluT(m): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
nopecin: If it is reveal to you that you will be dying in a month time what will be your preparation b4 the 30 days? What's going to happen to all your money, car,businesses,family etc

Will be so glad, looking forward to it for me to live is Christ and to die is gain. But seriously no such prophecy can come my way.

Just playing along, if it is I will leave every other thing I am doing and devote all my time to winning souls and make sure that I win as much souls to God as possible during those kingdom.

Heavenly treasures if u understand what I am saying!
Re: If You Are To Die Tomorrow? by nopecin(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
@pastor olu t: such prophecy will never come any of us way, but what can u say about som1 who is doing the wrong tin all is life a good sinner then trying to get Gods attention been knowing the death is close?

Do you believe in what one do at the ends time or what he or she have been doing for a long time referring to ur tot?
Re: If You Are To Die Tomorrow? by PastorOluT(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
nopecin: @pastor olu t: such prophecy will never come any of us way, but what can u say about som1 who is doing the wrong tin all is life a good sinner then trying to get Gods attention been knowing the death is close?

Do you believe in what one do at the ends time or what he or she have been doing for a long time referring to ur tot?

I said coming my way and not anybody's way. Actually prophecies had come that one would die for one disobedience or the other.

The bible says do not be deceived for God can't be mocked for whatsoever a man sows that he shall reap. No one can deceive nor mock God playing tricks with him. But if one genuinely repent before death, he will definitely be forgiven. The truth remains that no one knows when he is to di, so no one can beat God to that.
Re: If You Are To Die Tomorrow? by nopecin(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hmmmm.....thinking to that
Re: If You Are To Die Tomorrow? by PastorOluT(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
nopecin: Hmmmm.....thinking to that

The thing is that we should live for God everyday of our lives remaining rapturable, most especially 'cos the corruption in the world is on the increase.
Re: If You Are To Die Tomorrow? by nopecin(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Well u are ryt...may God help us in this corrupt world
Re: If You Are To Die Tomorrow? by engrtee(f): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
Wil continue my normal life.....makes no diffrence
Re: If You Are To Die Tomorrow? by nopecin(m): 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
@engrtee.... If I hear u say that?

(1) (Reply)

Anti-christ Church Of God / Tithe And Offering Are Compusory In Church. A Must-read. / Exs Of Lies And Misinformation In The Pages Of Wtmagazine: Blood Transfusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.