Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures (6270 Views)

The Plateau Multimedia Recess Speaker Installations...MORE PICTURES ADDED / Mini Flat with land space for Sale In Lagos: Now reduced to N1.5m / Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pls what is your contact number Sir
don regal: I called sum few minutes ago and d person on d other side didn't give convincing answer 2 my question.
Even right here those questions are still unanswered.
just feel ur potential client shld b well educated 2 avoid problem later. Its nt just abt selling properties
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by donregal: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
I called Kelvin's no. 2day. He promised 2 get back 2 me on Monday. First impression matters, I expected more than I got
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
Good day Sir,

Thank you for your post.

These are the answers to your questions:

Question 1:
Are available plots near where people are already living in the Estate?

Answer:
Yes allocation will be given where people building and living

Question 2:
How much is development levy?

Answer:
It is about N500k (payment of N100k first and the balance in 6months)

Question 3:
What is the rule on the type of buildings you can erect there, like can you build a bq first and main house later?

Answer:
You can build a bq first before the main building and you are limited to build up to a 3 storey building.

For more details or questions, kindly call Mr Ighalo - 08023291520

Thank you Sir.

Area-Fada:
Please send more information including all other expenses involved to:

area.fada@yahoo.com

Are available plots near where people are already living in the estate?
How much is development levy?
What's the rule on the type of buildings you can erect there? Like can you build a BQ first and main house later?

Please answer these and volunteer other information.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by donregal: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
Apart 4rm d development levy is there any other fee?
What infrastructure is or will be provided by d developers?
when can one commence building (after paying 1st installment, after full payment or after paying DD development levy)
how secured is it for habitation? What security measures exist there?

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 11:07am On Aug 25, 2013
Good day Sir, sorry about that sir, apparently, Mr. Kelvin is new to the project. Mr. Eric is the Managing director and has all the information you need. Thank you Sir
don regal: I called Kelvin's no. 2day. He promised 2 get back 2 me on Monday. First impression matters, I expected more than I got
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2013
Good day Sir, we would supply all the answers you require. Thank you Sir
don regal: Apart 4rm d development levy is there any other fee?
when can one commence building (after paying 1st installment, after full payment or after paying DD development levy)
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by AreaFada2: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
don regal: I called Kelvin's no. 2day. He promised 2 get back 2 me on Monday. First impression matters, I expected more than I got

Kelvin and co please try to step up your game. People seem unimpressed by your customer service. No matter how hot your market is people skill is more important. With it you scan sell a china made plastic iglu to an Eskimo.

This is not personal. As a widely travelled person Nigeria probably has the worst customer service anywhere, from Embassies to ministries to even banks. We're just not cut out to do it right with our attitude.

With so many scams going on, when people call they want good information given by well-informed, transparent and responsive people.

Having said that thanks for the information you provided to my questions here.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
Good day Sir,

Thank you for your comment.

We must apologize on his behalf, as he's only new to the project. His number was put as an alternative just in case you can't get through to Mr. Ighalo, the M.D of Eric Ighalo & Partners. They have a website, if you need it.

We also agree with you on the scam problem we have in the country and advise you do your own due diligence before acquiring any product. In anything you want to purchase it would be best you enquire from a professional in the field of that product.

We, Find Nigeria Property, are their promotion experts, staffed by Professional Estate Surveyors and Valuers as well as media advertisers and before we promote any property, we do our own findings, notwithstanding, we urge you to do your own independent enquire for transparency.

We are developing a website for their property company & we appreciate the questions because it gives us the opportunity to work on a FAQs page for their site.

Please accept our apologizes as we encourage transparency in whatever we indulge in.

Thank you.
Area-Fada:

Kelvin and co please try to step up your game. People seem unimpressed by your customer service. No matter how hot your market is people skill is more important. With it you scan sell a china made plastic iglu to an Eskimo.

This is not personal. As a widely travelled person Nigeria probably has the worst customer service anywhere, from Embassies to ministries to even banks. We're just not cut out to do it right with our attitude.

With so many scams going on, when people call they want good information given by well-informed, transparent and responsive people.

Having said that thanks for the information you provided to my questions here.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pictures taken in 2009

Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Good day Sir,

These are the answers to your questions by Mr. Eric Ighalo:

Question 1:
Apart from the development levy is there any other fee?

Answer:
The other fees are as follows:
Survey - N120k (if you are familiar with land transactions, survey is to map out your portion of the land and it is stipulated by the govt of the state)
Transfer fees - 100k (this has to do with the legal fees)

Question 2:

Answer:
The infrastructures are already there as seen from the pictures, such as road network, electricity, water supply and security.

Question 3:
When can one commence building (after paying 1st installment, after full payment or after paying DD development levy)

Answer:
One can start building as soon as the full payment has been made, payment of the transfer fee, payment of the survey fee, and part of the development fee (N100k) and the balance within 3 to 6mths. Development fee is N500k.

Question 4:
How secured is it for habitation?

Answer:
People already live there which is evident from the pictures as well as over 30 3bedroom bungalows have been built

Question 5:
What security measures exist there?

Answer:
There is 24hours security in the estate and you can be rest assured that your interest is safe and protected.

Kindly find attached the estate plan

Thank you Sir

don regal: Apart 4rm d development levy is there any other fee?

Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by donregal: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2013
When do you close on week days. I intended coming from the island after close of work. As per the inspection, can it be done on sunday, I understand that Redeem may likely have their program this saturday.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by AreaFada2: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Thanks for the uploaded pics. I remember these pictures from several years back, surely you must have more recent pictures of an estate you are marketing. Showing large sections of the estate inhabited. THE estate was going for about 700k per plot then.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
Good day Sir. We would get back to you accordingly. Thank you Sir
don regal: When do you close on week days. I intended coming from the island after close of work. As per the inspection, can it be done on sunday, I understand that Redeem may likely have their program this saturday.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
Can we get your contact number in order to communicate with you at ease. Thank you Sir
don regal: When do you close on week days. I intended coming from the island after close of work. As per the inspection, can it be done on sunday, I understand that Redeem may likely have their program this saturday.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
Good day Sir, yes you are right, it was going for that price. We also indicated that the pictures were taken in 2009, so you can imagine how it would be by this time. Unfortunately, the only recent pictures are the ones we uploaded on the first page of this forum. We would work on getting more and elaborated pictures. Thank you Sir.
Area-Fada:
Thanks for the uploaded pics. I remember these pictures from several years back, surely you must have more recent pictures of an estate you are marketing. Showing large sections of the estate inhabited. THE estate was going for about 700k per plot then.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by donregal: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
U can get it 4rm Kelvin. I called him on sat. Morning-10:02am precisely
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Okay Sir. Will do that. Thank you Sir
don regal: U can get it 4rm Kelvin. I called him on sat. Morning-10:02am precisely
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
Good day Sir, we sent you a text message of Mr. Ighalo's contact. He would like to know when you close during the weekday and if you can make it at 4pm on Sunday. Thank you Sir.
don regal: U can get it 4rm Kelvin. I called him on sat. Morning-10:02am precisely
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
Do analysis of the growth in price from 2009 to present
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by donregal: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls I want 2 confirm ds again
1. Did u say d estate is on Lagos Ibadan expressway, opposite Redeem camp?
2. Did u say d estate developer have their office only in d estate?
3. Your pple talked abt "change of ownership fee". I thought that only applied 2 used Nigerian cars?
4. As per d analysis, its very funny n interesting cos of d way d lands have been transferred 4rm person 2 person. Let me stop there till we meet
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2013
Good day Sir, we always appreciate your questions as it gives us the opportunity to compile FAQs. We would respond accordingly as soon as we get the answers. Thank you Sir
don regal: Pls I want 2 confirm ds again
3. Your pple talked abt "change of ownership fee". I thought that only applied 2 used Nigerian cars?
4. As per d analysis, its very funny n interesting cos of d way d lands have been transferred 4rm person 2 person. Let me stop there till we meet
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
Kindly bear with us
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mr Ighalo has not been in Town
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by AreaFada2: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
Guys it's a bit disappointing that you cannot provide extensive recent photos of the place.

IN CUSTOMER service focused climes, the promoters of the estate should be able to email many very recent pics of their product to their agents for marketing purposes but alas this is Nigeria. Customer service orientation does not exist in our dictionary.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
Good day Sir,

I must apologize on behalf of the company handling this brief as to the lack of recent pictures and I must also say that without customers for any product, no matter your marketing campaign, it's a waste of time. Good customer oriented organisations should take note of customers' complaints, as it shows them their weak points. We must commend each and everyone of you that has made one comment or the order, especially the questions that were asked, as they have guided us on what clients, like your good selves, need to be informed about.

Please it's not a Nigerian factor as regards lack of good customer service, cos it is also seen in other countries in the world. Also there are good customer oriented companies in Nigeria. Nigeria is getting better by the day and new ideas are coming up that would make the country a better one.

Our aim is to satisfy our clients/customers and if we have lacked in anyway, we sincerely apologize and have/would learn(t) from our mistakes.

Thank you

Area-Fada:
Guys it's a bit disappointing that you cannot provide extensive recent photos of the place.

IN CUSTOMER service focused climes, the promoters of the estate should be able to email many very recent pics of their product to their agents for marketing purposes but alas this is Nigeria. Customer service orientation does not exist in our dictionary.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
Still available
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2013
The answers to the questions would be gotten soon. Sorry for the delay
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sorry for the delay.

We have been having a tough time reaching Mr Ighalo cos he hasn't been in Town

These are the answers to your questions

Question 1:
Did u say d estate is on Lagos Ibadan expressway, opposite Redeem camp?
Answer:
Yes

Question 2:
Answer:
Yes

Question 3:
Answer:
Transfer fee is paid directly to the owner of the property to cover cost of preparing new documents in the name of the new owner.

Thank you Sir
don regal: Pls I want 2 confirm ds again
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2013
Good day Sirs,

Do you have more questions?
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by donregal: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Yes
Some one asked for recent pics and am surprised that till now u don't have it? This sincerely leaves me with a lot of reservation with regards to what u are marketing. Can we see recent pics?
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by AreaFada2: 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
don regal: Yes
Some one asked for recent pics and am surprised that till now u don't have it? This sincerely leaves me with a lot of reservation with regards to what u are marketing. Can we see recent pics?

Abi o. In this Naija we have a very weird way of doing things, people are very unwilling to learn but everyone is after money.
Re: 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures by findngproperty: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
Good day Sirs,

We are advocates of the use of pictures but we are tied down because we have not been supplied with the pictures.

We are a promotional company that assist our clients to market their properties to get more effective results.

Unfortunately, our client has not been in town to supply us with more recent pictures for your consumption

Please bear with us and we would give you all the information you want.

Thank you for your audience.
Area-Fada:

Abi o. In this Naija we have a very weird way of doing things, people are very unwilling to learn but everyone is after money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smart Homes | The Technology You Need To Outfit Your Smart Home / BUY AND BUILD LAND WITH C of O AT ABIJO GRA LEKKI / Land Available For Sale At Edgewood Court Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.