Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! (44377 Views)

9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities / [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy / Photos: Meet Top Nigerian Celebrities Whose Wives Are Older Than Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by xynerise: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Thats good.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Sanboy25: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Fizboy: thats if u decide to share it with me wink wink wink
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by horlabiyi(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
2face is on the list Sir/Ma'am
dasparrow:

Mercy Johnson does not qualify to be on that list. The thread says: celebrities whose marriage has stood the test of time. Mercy Johnson has been married for less than 2 years so her marriage is still young. Let's see if her husband will still have eyes for her 15 or more years down the line. As for Chioma chukwuka, her marriage is equally less than 15 years old so she has no business being on the list either.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by horlabiyi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
Don't Forget My Dad & Mom. Or are they not celebrities ? We their children are celebrating them if u wanna know.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by tekel(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Mah I contribute.
100# stella damascus and her husbands#
99# uche jombo and her impotent husband
98#Saint Obi and his family.
97# Ini Edo and his flirt called husband. They are really trying.
96# Kanu Nwankwo and her wife#
95# Tonto dikey and her drugs
94# etc etc, please, you all are free to add more spice to my list. Thank you in advance! Happy august meeting to the baby mamas on Nl!
lol@ tonto dike and drugs
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Truckpusher(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
xynerise: Thats good.
You hardly say much these days oh, is the stuttering that bad now? tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Elusive9(f): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
dasparrow:

Mercy Johnson does not qualify to be on that list. The thread says: celebrities whose marriage has stood the test of time. Mercy Johnson has been married for less than 2 years so her marriage is still young. Let's see if her husband will still have eyes for her 15 or more years down the line. As for Chioma chukwuka, her marriage is equally less than 15 years old so she has no business being on the list either.
So what the heck is Tuface and Annie doing there? MJ qualify abeg
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Ekans: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Any marriage will last as long as the wify is submissive and oga at the top receptive.Abi i lie?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by lanreni: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Its unfortunate that people have derailed the thread.even the OP seems confused! what is 2face & mercyjohnson doing in that list? the key words are FAME(CELEBRITY), PROPER-MARRAIGE & TESTED-OVER-TIME. At least this shows fame/money is not everything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Lmaooo this woman lacked everything. Ugly, uneducated , short and fat.

Yo bro joe looks kinda like Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Cashio(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
Celebrities whose singlehood is still standing the test of time...
#genevieve nnaji
#rita dominic
#monalisa chinda
#and host of others too numerous to mention

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Cashio(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
Celebrities whose singlehood is still standing the test of time...
#genevieve nnaji
#rita dominic
#monalisa chinda
#cashio
#and host of others too numerous to mention
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by xynerise: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
Truckpusher: You hardly say much these days oh, is the stuttering that bad now? tongue grin
Stop following me dude undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Yomieluv: me, and my fiancee, just like two baba's own, we have weathered several storms together.Insha Allah, we are tying the knots this December after 8 years of courtship.
To God be the Glory! You have finally reconciled with her. I was putting you in prayers for you to marry her after your story here on nairaland. Wishing you all the best in your marriage. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
Yomieluv: me, and my fiancee, just like two baba's own, we have weathered several storms together.Insha Allah, we are tying the knots this December after 8 years of courtship.
So how many baby mamas do you have

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by supaeagles(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
Another 'celebrity' long lasting marriage ... 53 year Senator Yerima and his now 16 year old grand daughter wife .... 3 years strong.
pictures have not been included due to interest of protecting identities of the concerned minor.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by rezzy: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2013

Praise and honour be to Almighty God
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
Me and my Baby Mama.
10 looooooOoooooooooooooooooooong

................Months and still counting.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by drnairalov: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
our president wowo ooooo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
adaobi123: Omosexy and her captain wink Lovely couple

Face of Nollywood couples
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
Talking bout marriages. My parents na my own celeb o. Dammit,they 30years and still counting. I was in their room two nights back,the way they slept kinda moved me to the marrow. They held each other's hand tight and firm in sleep.. I honestly ask myself if I can stay that long in marriage,make sacrifices,be extremely patient..I give it up to for my parents anyday anytime especially my mum.. She a SUPERWOMAN

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
REALITY101: Lmaooo this woman lacked everything. Ugly, uneducated , short and fat.

Yo bro joe looks kinda like Obasanjo

Loose canon.. Just as I said,U always off the rail,and very derogatory with your posts and comments. Well, for the records, As ugly as she is,SHE IS VERY MUCH SUCCESSFUL IN ALL HUMAN ENDEAVORS THAN ANYONE U CAN THINK OF IN YOUR FAMILY

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Adehwale: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
dvdon: You r jobless Op, I will pray 4 u.
at least d Op has tried to share some relevant info to d public.
plz, of what use av u being to mankind. Kindly state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Damsman10(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
"http://www.ap0s7le.com/"
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Donmichaelz(m): 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
What about me and My Mum? Dat woman and I have been together for 40 years..we are d best couples ever
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Donmichaelz(m): 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
What about me and My Mum? Dat woman and I have been together for 40 years..we are d best couple ever
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by kliq(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
Chitexs250: .
same here bro smiley observin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Adehwale: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
sanniemoe:

Loose canon.. Just as I said,U always off the rail,and very derogatory with your posts and comments. Well, for the records, As ugly as she is,SHE IS VERY MUCH SUCCESSFUL IN ALL HUMAN ENDEAVORS THAN ANYONE U CAN THINK OF IN YOUR FAMILY
knockout!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Chiefupper: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=thinka2]*

[b]N.B: 2face and Annie idibia
: They might have gotten married recently, but their relationship has gone through a lot of ups and downs and they are still kicking it. I wonder why Nollywood is still silent about mirroring their story on stage. Or would producing a movie based on their story take as much time as it took the couple to make their marriage decision? Just thinking out loud *lol*!

this is the worst couple I have ever seen, if not because of 2face 's money and fame, did you think the girl will stay or did you even pray for such relationship? don't even worry let the other children from another mother grow up, then you will see that 2face 's life is in danger
[quote author=thinka2]*

[b]Goodluck and Patience Jonathan:
Their marriage is a proof of the fact that love is indeed patient! Hate or Love "mother" of the nation, one thing that stand out, her hubby sure love her to pieces!you should have notice that goodlock and his wife are politicians, they can't separate but surely they will be having misunderstanding which they know they must iron it out so that they will not wreck what they've used their whole life to build
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by RedCard1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
From the time I saw the headline, I knew Omotola and her husband would be ranked number one when Joke and Olu Jacobs are there. Omotola is so overrated. She should have been @least number 5. You even made the post sick by adding 2face and Annie that just got married 3 months ago. They don't qualify to be there. Stephanie Okereke and her hubby would have been manageable. I'm glad u didn't mention Ini Edo cos she is 100% single just like Uche Jombo. The next thread should be celebrities whose single status stood the test of time so that D'banj, P Square, Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Bimbo Akintola, Timaya, Don Jazzy, etc can be mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by pri3stess(f): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Enemy of progress. Mtchewwwww.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Odunharry(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
my maalee and paalee 37yrs no be beans...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) / Miracle Ikechukwu Goes Sky Diving (Photos) / Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.