Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES (5551 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter / EFCC Seals Off Dasuki's Mansion In Kaduna (photos) / Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 03, 2013
backtosender: private conference hall....na here we dey shout igbo kwenu yaa, na who wan try cheesy
nobody in ur lineage will ever get to smell the sweet incense emanating from the hall of that mansion which was bought with money stolen from you and ur generation.
Re: OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES by nwabobo: 5:47am On Aug 03, 2013
kingoflag: nobody in ur lineage will ever get to smell the sweet incense emanating from the hall of that mansion which was bought with money stolen from you and ur generation.
See how you keep making a fool of yourself. That house was built before Orji Kalu became governor.
Re: OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES by amarilo: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
@Payless and his bunch whatever tickles your fancy. Even dayokanu that flood this site with pictures of starving Great Biafran kids now have common sense cos I advised his fellow tribalist.

Those of you that have common sense when did Orji become the Gov of Abia State and when was that house commissioned and by who?

I laugh in Yoruba and common sense.

1 Like

Re: OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES by eagleeye2: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
kingoflag: nobody in ur lineage will ever get to smell the sweet incense emanating from the hall of that mansion which was bought with money stolen from you and ur generation.
My dear OUK was already billonaire before he came to power.
Ebiri Kwo nu.....Ya
Ebiri mma nu....ya
Onye agbala nwanne ya nge nge.
Re: OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES by eagleeye2: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
amarilo: @Payless and his bunch whatever tickles your fancy. Even dayokanu that flood this site with pictures of starving Great Biafran kids now have common sense cos I advised his fellow tribalist.

Those of you that have common sense when did Orji become the Gov of Abia State and when was that house commissioned and by who?

I laugh in Yoruba and common sense.
Oje de mme wa anya, vam vam....
Even when OBJ wanted to cripple OUK's business empire, he showed him that a good business man is very versatile.
Ebiri kwo zuo nu ohh......ya.
Re: OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES by Abagworo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
eagle,eye:

Oje de mme wa anya, vam vam....
Even when OBJ wanted to cripple OUK's business empire, he showed him that a good business man is very versatile.
Ebiri kwo zuo nu ohh......ya.

Seems you are from Igbere because you wrote the dialect and I know Ebiri is the ancestor of Igberes.
Re: OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
WHY ARE U PEOPLE CONCERNED ABOUT IGBOS STARVING AND YET U SUPPORTED FASHOLA GENOCIDE PLS LEAVE KALU TO ENJOY HIS RICH,U ACT AS IF DERE ARE NO POOR YORUBAS AND DESTITUTES PLS USE UR OWN MONEY TO HELP DEM

1 Like

Re: OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES by friedrice1: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
a picture of the atrium of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu dhabi
cannot be OUK's bunk

Re: OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES by baby124: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
backtosender: menn na wicked palace be dis
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1230801_kalu3_jpg4a4c8db3961a112a19fb5e3d01bec85a[/img]

This pictures are of the burg al arab. you can lie grin. If i didnt know better thing now you will just be scamming us here.
Re: OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES by friedrice1: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
Grand lisboa Macau pool
Mr. poster...please confirm pictures before you post. stop the lies..or are you in anyway related to Gov. AdaObi

Re: OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
tomakint:
Still SLEEPING

If there trully exist a Satan,he will be weeping for people like you and fellow narrow-minded senceless bigots.
Damn waste of space!!!
Re: OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES by ba7man(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Very large, expensive ugly building. With all the money available, no taste to back it up.

Even the nice pics the @op sneaked in are from buildings in Dubai.

The approach elevation is terrible. Very few windows and so much blank walls. The house has no character.

I know this b'cos i design buildings for a living. You don't need all the money in the world for your house to look good.
Re: OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 05, 2013
Lmaooooo wooooow so it was just the usual chest beating again?
Re: OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES by IleIfe2(m): 4:47am On Aug 05, 2013
Why is this thread in the politics section.
Re: OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES by londoner: 8:18am On Aug 05, 2013
The house is ugly IMO, but if this guy was already rich, why are people criticising him?
Re: OUK Magnificent Mansion In Abia State PICTURES by londoner: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2013
kingoflag: Lmaooooo wooooow so it was just the usual chest beating again?

Yes, maybe . But is it any different from what was displayed on the "Lagos family homes" thread?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2nd Niger Bridge: See The Upclose Images Of The Ongoing Construction + Report / Oyetola Presents ₦109.9 Billion 2021 Budget To Osun Assembly / Evidence: Tinubu Will Lose & Return The Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.