Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Todays Event: The Demolition Of The Hotel 3 Skulls Were Discovered 4rm. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Todays Event: The Demolition Of The Hotel 3 Skulls Were Discovered 4rm. (772 Views)

Event: The Ben Tv Awards 2014 @bentv_awards / Event | The Experience Lagos 2014 / Free Venue For Your World Class Event - The Dream Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Todays Event: The Demolition Of The Hotel 3 Skulls Were Discovered 4rm. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
JOBLESS DAY
After my governor ordered 4 the building to be demolished yesterday, i spent the whole of today watching the demolition of the hotel 3 skulls were discovered at the road leading to Onitsha Main Market n' enjoying gists from many ppl that made themselves temporary freelance journalist with their camera phones lifted up and gossip tonque wagging...admist dust 4rm the building being demolished and teargas to disperse the many more onlookers. The final thud was when the building down was finally pulled which made onlookers clap 4 d operator of the machine and maybe for themselves for beings jobless all day. Bravo to the manufacturers of the Caterpiller Buldozer, they indirectly did a great job to the building. Many stories were told of the owner of the hotel,his other buildings to be demolished,his wife being a chief judge,scary stories of how the 3 were kidnapped, who they were and how they were killed which i can't disclose here conveniently R.I.P to them though. Et al.
Finally i rushed into the bus with other people returning from Onitsha Main Market, came back home after the traffic jam, anyway as i was coming back i saw a golf 5 that collided with an old datsun truck both got salvaged. At home i took my system, entered the Nairaland.com URL and posted this. -p. Ok i enjoyed today shaa.
Re: Todays Event: The Demolition Of The Hotel 3 Skulls Were Discovered 4rm. by amiskurie(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
you are way too ray.I mean way-ray!

1 Like

Re: Todays Event: The Demolition Of The Hotel 3 Skulls Were Discovered 4rm. by saint22: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
U're indeed a skillful story teller/writter.good one
Re: Todays Event: The Demolition Of The Hotel 3 Skulls Were Discovered 4rm. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
amiskurie: you are way too ray.I mean way-ray!
urmm bro, dun kno wah u miin bai 'way too ray' naidah du i kno wah u miin bai 'way ray'
Re: Todays Event: The Demolition Of The Hotel 3 Skulls Were Discovered 4rm. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
amiskurie: you are way too ray.I mean way-ray!

(1) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili's Wake Keep @ Enugu Resident / Tradittional and white weding of a Nairalander / Cocktail Drinks Training For Asaba, Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.