Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors (28473 Views)

Rita Dominic,Kate Henshaw,Ramsey Noah Storm Debola Williams Birthday Party(pics) / Ramsey Noah's 45th Birthday Cake / MTN Sign Iyanya, Davido, Chidinma, & Others As Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by Chanchit: 2:07am On Aug 03, 2013
The only actress that deserves to be retained among the ones they even retained is Funke Akindele and someone like Mr Ibu should also be eating from the glo cake too.
But I support d glo's policy, cos d artists have more fan base.
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by fishkaveli(m): 2:10am On Aug 03, 2013
Dis naijablend.com guy whit 3gb code shud just go straight to a well functioning transformer and give it d kinda hug he gave his gf d last tym dey me.
What a wack way to advertise a dumb cheat dat only work wit chico phones
Mr dundii abi wetin u call your name
Abeg find wey delete dis ur long tin make I see road read better comments......*spit*
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by jafsumar07: 2:22am On Aug 03, 2013
The fact remains Glo re jst wasting money on some of ds Nollywood celebs hence, dey hav to b sacked. D Ramsey Noah et al era is nw histry nd more of d music stars re rising by d day faster dan dia nollywood counterparts. It took so many years b4 d lyks of Ramsey, Monalisa et al to mke it, bt see hw Iyanya, Iceprince, Olamide etc made it withing d twinkle of an eye thus, gainning more influence. Ds re d kinda relevant celebs i believe Glo wnt to associate with.

1 Like

Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by PStacks(m): 2:32am On Aug 03, 2013
Eheeyaaa! No more pocket money!

But why didn't they drop Funke Akindele amidst the divorce scandal ?
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by BonnyDominic: 3:34am On Aug 03, 2013
Pls someone here shud enlighten me. Are dis ambassedors representing Glo in each country in d world just like Nigeria have in diff countries? Cos dis is too much even to d extent of retrenchment.
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 03, 2013
Thank God for glo,was wondering the impact of the so called nollywood celebrities as glo ambassador. They lack the merit and have not done anything significant to the development of the company. What is selling now as brand ambassadors are musicians and not nollywood. Damn this is a good move b'cos all they do is just cross their legs and feed fat off glo without improving the brand. They should all be sacked and replaced with musicians,I hated those nollywood ambassador's adverts for glo and I feel the only people that deserve to stay is desmond elliot and funke akindele and the rest of them deserve to be dropped. The music industry is taking over and I so much love the recent glo advert done by Iyanya,flavour,omawumi,waje,lynxxx e.t.c and not the nonesense adverts those nollywood non seller were doing. Global com should associate more with the music industry and they will get a lot of fan base instead of wasting their money on actors and actresses who have little impact on their brand.
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 03, 2013
P.Stacks:

they didn't drop funke akindele
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by Songitto(m): 4:16am On Aug 03, 2013
Jesuspikin87:

*Expect
yeap,there is time for everything....
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by philips70(m): 5:21am On Aug 03, 2013
I heard from a very reliable source they sacked them because they are saving to pay a very high fee on Beverly Osu when she comes out of the Big Brothel House as their only ambassador. grin grin grin
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by amiskurie(m): 5:27am On Aug 03, 2013
we are the real deal cos we are the customers.they keep paying celebrities with our money nd paying nigerians with shady promo that never was true. undecided
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by Ajengogo(m): 5:56am On Aug 03, 2013
Negative effect of number portability. I guess the celebrities did not meet their marketing targets.
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by vinderbilt: 5:56am On Aug 03, 2013
They don pocket enough money na, 3 years no be beans
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by pri3stess(f): 6:11am On Aug 03, 2013
Too bad too bad.
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by jidejoseph: 6:17am On Aug 03, 2013
What i see here is fresh air with another code
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by lonelypal(m): 6:17am On Aug 03, 2013
I don't know how pple tend to react to issues with negative thought and chicken brain theSe days. Its obvious these guys would be dropped eventually as stated in their contract, so why the fuss bout being dropped or not...
Btw My take on this endorsement deals, I still find it difficult to fathom how these big companies survive on the financial impasse resulting from these multiple endorsement deals when they can actually make do with one or two celebrity endorsement and focus mainly on winning the heart of its subscribers with innovative products and improved service delivery.
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by wabbylie(m): 6:23am On Aug 03, 2013
Is it a must that glo sign many celebs?Instead,they should just av a few and find ways to upgrade their network service. sad sad sad[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by Gwekzy: 6:41am On Aug 03, 2013
K
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by longjon: 6:47am On Aug 03, 2013
How much was Glo paying these celebrities ?
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by judedwriter(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2013
I can't remember d last time I saw rita dominic and lover boy ramsey noah on screen. These guys will soon become history, so their dropping is justified! Meanwhile I wish glo will stop making mostly musicians and actors their ambassadors-Adenuga, pls recongnise other sets of worthy Nigerians!
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by sonnel: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2013
Theuy are simply out of fashion,"no champion forever".
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by favourlicious: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2013
musiwa36: I said so when they made the budget of 2013, that it was an unfair because companies will have to let people go. and fire them because it was a bias budget.

I personnally dont have anything against mike adenuga or dangote. You see government cant be manage to please person rather more to the people. And because the government policy have not been for the people. even mike adenuga would suffer.

Jonathan economy policy will destroy sectors like banks , telecommunication, insurance ,oil and gas, television, rado, newspaper etc etc.

Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by Jccy(f): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2013
Ba3 low
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 03, 2013
They have gone comatose.
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by adtiezy1(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2013
Laila Ikeji: Telecoms giant Globacom today dropped some of their Nollywood ambassadors after signing new ambassadors from the Nigerian music genre.

The celebrities dropped are Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Mike Ezuruonye, Monalisa Chinda, Nonso Diobi, Uche Jombo, Odunlade Adekola but Glo still maintained Chioma Chukwuka, Ini Edo, Funke Akindele and Desmond Elliot as their ambassadors.

The celebrities who were dropped have been told to go to the legal department of Globacom to pick up their contract termination letters.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/uche-jombo-is-no-more-glo-ambassador.html

who the Bleep are they@ Mike Ezuruonye, Monalisa Chinda, Nonso Diobi, Uche Jombo..never heard of them before..nice move adenuga when will you sign my boy baddo?...?
cool
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2013
Let's throw away every sense of sentimentalism and come on a keen platform of rationalism; what are d function of all these Globacom ambassadors? Absolutely nothing! This is a real misplaced priority, it pains me unto how some supposedly business mogul, still thrive in dis,
The backbones of their corperation (workers) salaries are being cut incessantly without an aota of remorse or 2nd thaught;without any severance or welfare packages n yet you remit such jumbo pay, to non functional "ambassadors" that is not only outrageous buh furiously annoying and ludicrous... MTN dat has d widest coverage, how many ambassadors have they? This is just stupid, this multimillionaires won't look 4 ways tto help d common men,n better Nigerias en large instead dey want to enrich artist dat re supposedly well doing,
And spend hundreds of millions in buying grave sites dat Re dia gateway 2 hell...

**Spits on d adenugas n his likes**

1 Like

Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by kreamidiva(f): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2013
Pls Seun go and lobby for your chic tonto dikeh to be taken lipsrsealed
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by pesty100(m): 7:31am On Aug 03, 2013
Now that excess baggage has been drop this people willl now have time 4 us
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by luluosas(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2013
We don't need celebrities but, we need good, reliable, quality and better communication services from Glo.
After all, SALT AND PEPPER have no single ambassador anywhere in the world but, they are known and used in every home around the world.
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by touchmeder: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2013
Nigeria and our endorsing mentality. you see so many companies endorsing so many celebrities at the same time to be the face of their company/brand. i dont get it. endorsement is a good thing but you see them endorse like 6 or 7 at one time. Wow what for? LOL LOL some of the services are crappy but you want 6 or 7 people as you brand ambassadors like that in one go. what are these many individuals doing for you all at a time? Why not concentrate on good services and one positive role model out there for your brand that i can associate with you. some of the celebrities even begin to goof but they keep them on, WHY cos they are the rave of the moment. LOL so tey even government agency Bank of Industry endorse dbanj
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2013
I have nothing to do with that.CHIKENA

1 Like

Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by mzkanye(f): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2013
Even if its 4 a year..all I know is dey didn't loose out..life goes on!
Re: Globacom Drops Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo As Ambassadors by free2ryhme: 8:04am On Aug 03, 2013
P.Stacks:

This is business not private relationship

foolish question... You go drop her ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu With Oluwo Of Iwo And Oba Elegushi At An Event (Photos) / Kemi Afolabi Clashes With Seyi-Ariyo 'SheBaby', See The Distasteful Message / Ubi Frankling Spotted Kissing A Lady At Ali Baba January 1st Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.