Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) (45503 Views)

New Arrival Of Brand New Polo/tshirts In Bulk For Activities / D'angelo Vegetable Oil For Sale / Feasibility Studies On Palm Plantation & Palm Oil Business/financial Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by ifeanyispice: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2012
benbella i ve nt heard any tin 4rm u.asababy03@yahoo.com
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by dukeofspades: 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2012
benbella please can u send me your details so i can call you and we can discuss , please its urgent
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by fejiron: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2012
Recently I noticed a lot of search queries on “how to make money with 2go” and have seen queries on keywords like “2go cash”, meaning that some clever marketer has created a product with that name.
Well , I want to lay to rest anything about making money with 2go right here in this post.
After reading this post you will likely stop your search. First ,A Few Things About 2go. http://makeonlinemoneyease..com
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by yeye4live(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2012
i love this
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by koyyey: 7:49am On Mar 30, 2012
Am aspiring to go into retail palmoil business in Lagos.
Can somebody send me price quotations and details or phone number.

Koye__08028575579
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by shedrackijeabom(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2012
hi Uche am victor from Delta too.I am also intrested in supplying red oil maybe we should partner in this business. You can reach me on this 08031968681
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by globaloitraders: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
my name is called Mr Ali from Cameroon west Africa we supply the best of cooking oils . we have in bulk sunflower oil ,rape seed oil,soya beans oil . we sell our oil at a very good price contact for more detials via email traders.global@ymail.com
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by hb4c: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
We can supply the following products:
Crude Palm Oil
Palm Kernel Oil

All FOB Douala Port

Only serious buyers pls.

hervememba@gmail.com
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by famoushenddy: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2012
Hello,

My name is Aburekhanle Hendrix Ayemere, 29years of age, a native of Ekpoma in Edo State but currently based in Lagos.

I have experience in production of palm oil,

I have been in the system of palm oil since when I was born, my grand mother, whom I grew up with in a little village called Illeh in Esan West Local Government Of Edo State, was into production of palm oil through manual production, and she was producing to sell in the neighboring town. We normally produce about 40-60 liters in about 10 days then, which she sell in the neighboring market (popularly called Ekpoma Market) for the upkeep of the family.

When my father who was a policeman in the Nigeria police force retired from service, he came to the village, when I was about 18, he bought machines for the production of palm oil, me, my daddy, my elder and younger sister was doing the production then with some family friends that will volunteer to help and we were producing about 1,500-2,000 liters in 3 months, which my daddy was using to take care of the family needs including our school fees and saved for our university education. He stopped the business when we the children all got admission into university and left the village to city for our university then he had no one to help him in the factory, (he still have the machines till today and they are still working).

Over the years, I have been able to learn more on palm oil, I have discover that I have the potentials to become one of the richest men in Africa in less than 20years. I have studied palm oil tree to an extend, and I can analyze and tell, how much money you can get from one palm tree in a year. I have also come to discover that with 8Million Nigeria Naira, (50,000 USD), I can be worth more than 6Billion Naira (40Million USD) in less than 10years, worth over 100 Billion USD in less than 20years, and this will grow into series of multimillion Dollars empire in the next 20years.

I will stop here for now.

If you find interest in investing on palm oil producing company, contact me on hend_ay@yahoo.com or call 08133838940 for more details and one on one meeting.

I have everything planned out.

pls its for only serious minded investors.

THANKS.
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by kennyrico: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hello,my name is kenenna,i have an upcoming company that can meet your need of palmoil.supply to your doorstep.production start on 14/01/2013..you can reach me on 08037085084,BB PIN_28F69E9C..
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by Bestofdays: 1:18am On Feb 11, 2013
I would like a small amount of red palm oil to the Port of Wilmington North Carolina USA.

Anyone interested in shipping me approx. 250 liters for starters.

Where is it from? Cost?

Time to deliver?

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by Bestofdays: 1:22am On Feb 11, 2013
My email address is cuevas_r@bellsouth.net.

Thanks, rob
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by samadex2007: 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
How much do you sell 25litres plus transportation to lagos.I am buying up to 100kegs .

You can contact me through: samadex2007@yahoo.com
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by mumyme(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
I have fresh from the farm of about 40 kegs of Palm oil of 25 liters each.
I will give you a call.
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by samadex2007: 12:46am On Feb 21, 2013
How much is your 25litres plus transport to lagos if I am to buy up to 100kegs.
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by mumyme(m): 7:28am On Feb 21, 2013
Each keg will cost 6,500 Naira.
From Abia state it can be delivered at mile 2 (Mazamaza) Bus terminal in Lagos.
You pay cash at delivery.
You can call me on 08098686772 or 07036493241.

Regards,

Peter
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by Hendris(m): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hello good people am a young man from delta state and am using this opportunity to inform you that I have palm oil in bulk that I want to sell, am looking for a buying both home and abroad.I can supply you with any quantity u desire and am also using this forum to seek for financial bounyant partners that are interested in joining me in this line of business. Let me read from you if you are interested. Thanks....

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by Hendris(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hello good people am a young man from delta state and am using this opportunity to inform you that I have palm oil in bulk that I want to sell, am looking for a buying both home and abroad.I can supply you with any quantity u desire and am also using this forum to seek for financial bounyant partners that are interested in joining me in this line of business. Let me read from you if you are interested. Thanks....

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by maggee: 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
hey, i am looking for a supplier who can give me atleast 5000mton of palm oil, contact david- 08032930966
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by mumyme(m): 2:23am On Mar 12, 2013
Investment needed for such supply is huge.
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by merit12(f): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
I need help oo dis is what a clint wrote to me below what should I send to him,cos we have oil mail for benin

Hi Sir/Madam,

How are you?

This is Jerry from Wilson com Holding. Our company has been in the
premiums market in United States for 18 years.

We are interested in your products and wish to know the below details:

FOB price per piece
Minimum order quantity

I would appreciate your early reply in advance.

Sincerely
Jerry Stone/ Wilson com Holding
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by merit12(f): 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hi I'm merit from benin we have bulk oil to supply at your door step,nigeria and worldwide call me on my num to get any amont you want, call 08157944763 or email me jjoy900@yahoo.com

Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by usoeva: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
merit12: I need help oo dis is what a clint wrote to me below what should I send to him,cos we have oil mail for benin
Hi Sir/Madam,
How are you?
This is Jerry from Wilson com Holding. Our company has been in the
premiums market in United States for 18 years.
We are interested in your products and wish to know the below details:
FOB price per piece
Minimum order quantity
I would appreciate your early reply in advance.
Sincerely
Jerry Stone/ Wilson com Holding

FOB: simply put, means that the seller is responsible for the cost of shiftng the goods to the buyer(atleast to the port). You can specify specify where ur responsibility ends, as a seller. Eg. FOB Factory means that the seller's rsponsibility ends at his factory n d buyer takes over on d cost n other liabilities of moving the goods. FOB Destination means that d seller is responsile for d shiftment of d goods to d buyers' dstnatn and d buyer wil only pay for s cost of uploading @ his receiving port...hope dis helps?
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by bolarine: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2013
Wanna invest 1,000,000 naira in this palm oil production. Any sincere patner, pls give me a call on 08036271264
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Bulk (Nigeria) by MegDavis(f): 1:29pm On May 07, 2013
Hello,
Please can any reliable supplier respond?
Can you supply palm oil with good quality and unbeatable rates?
What is the price for 50 litres.
Do you do export to U.A.E, anywhere in Africa apart from nigeria?
Please send me your quotations and delivery charges. Email id: ekmeg2002@yahoo.com
Very urgent.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toilet Paper, Roll Making Machine For Sale At Affordable Price / Popcorn Machine For Sale / Why You Should Choose Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.