Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History (6151 Views)

Make Love In This Club By Usher Raymond / The Usher Raymond Show! / Is Usher Getting Fat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2013
Music writers have dubbed 2004 as the year of Usher, and his Confessions album was the first great rnb album of the 21st century to go DIAMOND. No doubt, Usher is the greatest thing to happen to RnB music. His 2012 climax even influenced legendary Beatles member's new album. The Beatles are the best selling musicians of all time. During their memorable performance at the 2005 Grammys Award, The late great and hardest working man in music, James Brown, labelled him the GODSON OF SOUL. When Mj first met him, he commended that he is distinguishable from all others. Usher gave the world Beiber fever and his impacts can be felt on world renowned artists like Mario, Chris Brown, Omarion, Prince Royce, Drake, Trey Songz and many others. He influenced many of our African champions too like Dipp, Banky W, P square, D'banj, Tuface,etc. If not for Usher's greatest album Confessions, RnB would have long cease to exists. He is practically the greatest. What do u guys think?
in 2010. 3 years ago.
http://www.chicagonow.com/music-mom/2010/11/music-mom-usher-ticket-giveaway/
or
http://thelarvalizard.com/2013/03/usher-unstable-legacy
or
http://www.en.m.wikipedia.org-OMG-song

Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by GenOrumov: 12:48am On Aug 03, 2013
I totally disagree. Haven't you heard of a man called R. KELLY? Or I take it that it simply skipped your mind. He is a monster on friday evening and on sunday morning, you will think you're seeing an angel of God in black skin. Write a song for him in any language he doesn't understand including igbo, yoruba or hausa and you'll think he's a nigerian. He also writes songs for other artistes. He's the only artiste that can strip a woman n.aked without touching her but with only his lyrics. When he started making hit after hit, Usher was still learning to break dance. R. Kelly is the undisputed king of R & B.

2 Likes

Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 1:41am On Aug 03, 2013
Gen. Orumov:
I totally disagree. Haven't you heard of a man called R. KELLY? Or I take it that it simply skipped your mind. He is a monster on friday evening and on sunday morning, you will think you're seeing an angel of God in black skin. Write a song for him in any language he doesn't understand including igbo, yoruba or hausa and you'll think he's a nigerian. He also writes songs for other artistes. He's the only artiste that can strip a woman n.aked without touching her but with only his lyrics. When he started making hit after hit, Usher was still learning to break dance. R. Kelly is the undisputed king of R & B.
But Usher gat more hits than Kelly. Check their discographies to c for yourself. Usher has a certified Diamond album from the Recording Industry Association of America(RIAA) while R kelly has never. Though i respect Kelly in music writing yet Usher take away the godship of RnB. Imagine Usher inspiring Paul MCcartney's new album. Mennn, Usher is just more than a legend. He is a genius.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by Bodmas06: 7:00am On Aug 03, 2013
It can't be. R.Kelly remain the best.

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by crazygod(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2013
Boy u drink? Because usher get recognition from micheal jackson mean say he is the best rnb musician of all time? Kai... He no see R-kelly back. Not even in a hundred years. R-kelly is the undisputed king of rnb. UNDISPUTED! So dnt argue

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by PrettyGaby(f): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2013
i dont care who has more hits, R kelly is the king of RnB

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2013
You guys are just insisting R kelly but u gat no obvious reasons to back it up. It is not done anywhere like that. In many parts of the earth, Usher and mj are the indisputable all time legends of pop thougg the latter remains the king while the former is regarded as an RnB Idol, and someone that changed music forever. Bring ur reasons to show why R kelly takes away the kingship of RnB. But Usher gat all round evidence of his godship not only in RnB but in many other genres as well. Recently, Drake talked about how Usher's earliest music influenced almost everybody including him, and he is a rapper. Didn't u watch him sing live at the memorial of his friend's memorial service? For crying out loud, he performed live in front of over 40 million people live, and to a television audience of almost 2 billion and with so much passion, emotion and confidence to the extent that the whole Jackson's family ran to embrace him. If r kelly is the king of rnb, then USHER IS THE GOD.

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2013
Well, I think Usher has been the most commercially successful and most awarded R&B musician so far, so you might have a point.

However, R. Kelly is still widely regarded as the unofficial 'R' in R&B. . .he is simply the best there ever was. R Kelly is the King.

Personally, I would even rate the grossly underrated and undervalued Joe higher than Usher. It's not always all about record sales and awards.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
pro01: Well, I think Usher has been the most commercially successful and most awarded R&B musician so far, so you might have a point.

However, R. Kelly is still widely regarded as the unofficial 'R' in R&B. . .he is simply the best there ever was. R Kelly is the King.

Personally, I would even rate the grossly underrated and undervalued Joe higher than Usher. It's not always all about record sales and awards.
I respect ur opinion, but apart from the fact that Usher supersedes Kelly in record breaking and record sales, his songs are just wow! Or do u think the Almighty James Brown called him the GODSON OF SOUL for naming sake? Even Kells knows that fact. As for Joe u are talking about, read many of his interview and u wil realise what Usher means to him.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by GenOrumov: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
OmoUSH: You guys are just insisting R kelly but u gat no obvious reasons to back it up. It is not done anywhere like that. In many parts of the earth, Usher and mj are the indisputable all time legends of pop thougg the latter remains the king while the former is regarded as an RnB Idol, and someone that changed music forever. Bring ur reasons to show why R kelly takes away the kingship of RnB. But Usher gat all round evidence of his godship not only in RnB but in many other genres as well. Recently, Drake talked about how Usher's earliest music influenced almost everybody including him, and he is a rapper. Didn't u watch him sing live at the memorial of his friend's memorial service? For crying out loud, he performed live in front of over 40 million people live, and to a television audience of almost 2 billion and with so much passion, emotion and confidence to the extent that the whole Jackson's family ran to embrace him. If r kelly is the king of rnb, then USHER IS THE GOD.
You have a right to your opinion but you can't sit down in front of your computer and just label someone as the best. Run an opinion poll and let's see who comes out on top.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Gen. Orumov:

You have a right to your opinion but you can't sit down in front of your computer and just label someone as the best. Run an opinion poll and let's see who comes out on top.
So why not, let's start the poll. POLL 1: SONG WRITING ;
Unlike many artists, R Kelly write many of his songs and many of some are hell of inspirational songs. Little wonder Michael Jackson contacted him in the 90s to write him a song. Kelly beckoned and wrote the evergreeen song named YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I love that song. Kelly was even nominated for a grammy cos of his work with Jackson.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
Gen. Orumov:

So why not, let's start the poll. POLL 1: SONG WRITING ;
Usher started to co-produce and co-write his songs from the era of his 1997 album tittled MY WAY. But at that time he never write any song all by himself even till present. He has also never executively produced his music alone nor has he wrote songs for even Justin Beiber all by himself, though he jointly writes some. He needs to try writing. Usher takes 41 percent in this.

Unlike many artists, R Kelly writes and produces many of his songs all by himself, and some are hell of inspirational words. Little wonder Michael Jackson contacted him in the 90s to write him a song. Kelly beckoned and wrote the evergreeen song named YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I love that song. Kelly was even nominated for a grammy cos of his work with Jackson. He also write fantastic songs for other great singers like Celine Dion, Jay z, Whitney Houston, Brandy, Monica, Boyz 11 Men and many more. Anyway Kells seems the greatest songwriter on earth.
So he score a whopping 97 percent in this category. I want to hear ur view on this before i can proceed.

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by GenOrumov: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
From what I see, R. Kelly clearly wins round one. But how did you arrive at their scores?
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by folash: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
Serzly ds two guys are so frigging gud, buh op common,y wud u evr,lyk evr say usher is d best of RnB. All ur talks abt discography and all rily holds no water. usher shud be compared to d likes of chris brown and joe,and definitely not r kelly..r kelly still remains d king of RnB,and aint no body taking dt away from him...r kelly today, r kelly tomrw, r kelly forever.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
folash: Serzly ds two guys are so frigging gud, buh op common,y wud u evr,lyk evr say usher is d best of RnB. All ur talks abt discography and all rily holds no water. usher shud be compared to d likes of chris brown and joe,and definitely not r kelly..r kelly still remains d king of RnB,and aint no body taking dt away from him...r kelly today, r kelly tomrw, r kelly forever.
what u opined now just seized me in panic. Usher is uncomparable to those artists u mentioned cos he is their role model and idol. Infact Usher is in the list of far greater singers than kelly such as the likes of Stevie Wonder, James Brown, Lionel Ritchie, The Temptations, Rolling Stones, Arethra Franklin, Donnie Harthaway, Smokey Robinson, Michael Jackson, Marvin Garye. In musical history, USHER RAYMOND HOLDS NECK WITH MORE HONOURABLE LEGENDS LIKE THE BEETLES AND BEE GEES. USHER-THE GOD, NOT EVEN A KING, OF RNB. He changed music and revived the soul of dying RnB FOR ETERNITY. This is on fact and not on clueless opinions like yours.

Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by GenOrumov: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
OmoUSH:
what u opined now just seized me in panic. Usher is uncomparable to those artists u mentioned cos he is their role model and idol. Infact Usher is in the list of far greater singers than kelly such as the likes of Stevie Wonder, James Brown, Lionel Ritchie, The Temptations, Rolling Stones, Arethra Franklin, Donnie Harthaway, Smokey Robinson, Michael Jackson, Marvin Garye. In musical history, USHER RAYMOND HOLDS NECK WITH MORE HONOURABLE LEGENDS LIKE THE BEETLES AND BEE GEES. USHER-THE GOD, NOT EVEN A KING, OF RNB. He changed music and revived the soul of dying RnB FOR ETERNITY. This is on fact and not on clueless opinions like yours.
You need not view he's opinion as clueless. The bolded above makes me want to conclude that you simply don't know R & B. I said run an opinion poll and let's vote. Simple! Datz all!
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Gen. Orumov:

You need not view he's opinion as clueless. The bolded above makes me want to conclude that you simply don't know R & B. I said run an opinion poll and let's vote. Simple! Datz all!
u said i don't know Rnb, can u pls elucidate me on what the genre is? Okay lets start the poll. Rkelly wins in songwriting, but before i give the complete details and informations, who do u think has more vocal range? RKELLY OR USHER? Go ahead and vote like a professional music critic and not as a clueless layman.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by GenOrumov: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2013
I said your comment makes me want to conclude not that I categorically said you don't know R n B. As for vocal range, I can go with usher. Usher can switch from high to low in a second which can captivate but vocal range doesn't make somebody more or less of a great artiste.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by GenOrumov: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2013
Don't forget that they are of two different eras and also have different styles. There is no use going back and forth. I will be glad if you can answer a few questions of mine. What era were you born? Did you just start listening to Usher (because of the manner you have put this issue on your head)? Pardon me if these questions seem disrespectful but no ridicule intended because even though I don't know you at all, I respect you because you are human like me and have a right to your opinions and what we like differ.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2013
Gen. Orumov:
Don't forget that they are of two different eras and also have different styles. There is no use going back and forth. I will be glad if you can answer a few questions of mine. What era were you born? Did you just start listening to Usher (because of the manner you have put this issue on your head)? Pardon me if these questions seem disrespectful but no ridicule intended because even though I don't know you at all, I respect you because you are human like me and have a right to your opinions and what we like differ.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2013
Gen. Orumov:
I said your comment makes me want to conclude not that I categorically said you don't know R n B. As for vocal range, I can go with usher. Usher can switch from high to low in a second which can captivate but vocal range doesn't make somebody more or less of a great artiste.
I did not create this thread for anyone else but USHER RAYMOND THE GREAT. Beyound my opinion alone, the fact is Usher is far beyound the level of kelly in music history. USHER STARTED SINGING IN 1987 while kelly started in the very early 80s, so i don't knw what ERA u are talking about.

RELEVANCY-Usher hast started to dominate the music world both in pop and RnB genre from the era of his second album tittled My Way in 1997. The previous male dominants were Michael Jackson and Rkelly earlier in the 90s. FOR OVER 16 YEAR NOW FROM 97 USHER AS A SOLO ARTIST HAS BEEN THE KEY PLAYER IN THE WORLD MUSIC INDUSTRY AND STILL WAXING STRONGER WHILE HIS CONTEMPORARIES HAVE ALMOST FADED INTO OBLIVION. Since that time he has also been the main man in pop culture and he and Jackson became very brotherly friends. Even today Usher stil triumphed over fresh and young acts such as Jason Derulo, Trey Songz, Mario, Omarion,Neyo, Chris Brow and many. AND MAY I LEAVE THE GODSHIP ASPECT OF IT AND OPINED THAT USHER IS A SOVEREIGN RNB KING, A VERY RICH KING FOR THAT MATTER.. while kelly is now collecting loans from one bank to the other to sustain his life. Imagine a very poor king on the throne. Won't it be absolutely ridiculous??

As for Kelly in relevancy, only six years for him. From 1997 he no longer matters that much in the Grammy awards except for that his I Beleive I Can Fly. Why? USHER BEAT HIM OFF and it even came to a time He was no longer nominated for any Grammy again and mind u, the child molestation case was in 2008 thereabout. So, there is no excuse whatsoever. And those were the times that the Grammy award was more stronger, YET, the Grammys is EVERLY right and PROFESSIONALLY POTENT

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
Gen. Orumov:
if as a real singer you don't have vocal range then i wonder why u ever started singing. And that is why AFRICA MAY NEVER HAVE A REAL MUSICIAN. SINGING AND ENTERTAINING ARE TWO DIFFERENT TERMS. Entertainment should be added to singing and that is how comes videography. Like the boys and girls here, REAL MUSIC IS BEYOUND STORMING THE STUDIO TO PRODUCE A MEDIOCRE BEAT, CHANT SOME MADNESS INTO IT AND THE NEXT THING IS US SHAKING OUR VERY LARGE BUT EMPTY HEADS TO IT IN WORMISH JOY. NO greatest african so-called musician can ever even boast of an 0.007 octave. VOCAL RANGE IS ONE OF THE MANY REASONS AMERICAN SINGERS GOVERN THE REST OF THE WORLD'S BANGWAGGON GROUP OF MUSICIANS. Africans didn't consult the authors of Rock n Roll very well before their singing art reached modern time.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Gen. Orumov:
I grew up on Usher and Michael Jackson's music. When i heard his latest release, Go Missing and Climax, i decided to celebrate his 20th year anniversary in the world music industry. Remember those breakdancing years? From Jackson the memorial king of pop to Usher to Ginuiwine and maybe Sisqo. U c Usher has tried more than most people know and he is set TO HAVE A PREGISTIOUS STAR ON HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT, WHICH WILL CEMENT HIS LEGACY IN THE MUSIC WORLD FOREVER. Sometimes back, a main road in the US was named after him, THE USHER RAYMOND PARKWAY, in his honour. And i love him because his music and voice is a reminiscent of my troubled life. Way to go USHER.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by GenOrumov: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
OmoUSH:
And i love him because his music and voice is a reminiscent of my troubled life. Way to go USHER.
I now see why you are passionate about Usher that is why you have done painstaking research on this topic but I repeat, leave out all these stories you have posted above and let's just vote. if we choose to do that, R. Kelly will trounce Usher hands down based on people's choices and not all these stories you posted above. Let me prove it to you. 7 different people have posted on this thread and 6 chose R. Kelly while 1 (which is you) chose Usher,if we decide to take it to a bigger stage, R. Kelly will clearly win.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by folash: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
OmoUSH:
u jst prooved my earlier assertion dt u don't know ur onions when it comes to music;comparing usher wiv likes of marvin gaye and stevie wonder, pls kindly wake up from ur wishful thinking...
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Gen. Orumov:

I now see why you are passionate about Usher that is why you have done painstaking research on this topic but I repeat, leave out all these stories you have posted above and let's just vote. if we choose to do that, R. Kelly will trounce Usher hands down based on people's choices and not all these stories you posted above. Let me prove it to you. 7 different people have posted on this thread and 6 chose R. Kelly while 1 (which is you) chose Usher,if we decide to take it to a bigger stage, R. Kelly will clearly win.
THAT IS AFRICANS AND SOME HUMANS FOR ME. THEY SEE EVIDENCE AS TRASH TO BE ENSLAVED ALL THEIR LIVES. LITTLE WONDER THEY WIL FOREVER REMAIN A SLAVE TO SOME RELIGION GODS THAT NO ARCHAELOGICAL OR ANTHROPOLOGICAL PROOF CAN SHOW THEY EVER EXIST, ALL U HAVE TO BACK THEIR EXISTENCE UP IS EITHER BY SHEER LIKING OR BY BLIND FAITH. I Just bring many reasons to show u why Usher is no Rkelly mate in music but u could bring no concrete evidence or proof from even thin air to back ur claim up why Rkelly is better. If this was to be a debate then R Kelly can't even undo the shoe strap of Usher.

Coming down to vote or people's choice, i will tell u that Usher will stil win globally,bet me to it. Mind u, am not a hater of Kelly's music. As for his music writing, i acknowledge his talent.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 12:39am On Aug 05, 2013
On the official BILBOARD hot 100 musicians of all time, Usher is one of the very few artists of his generation to make the list and he appears there at number 21 while Kelly does not even make the top 50s at all. Usher is not Kelly mate at all in music. In the list Usher is above The Jackson 5, Smokey Robinson, Lionel Ritchie, James Brown and other musical legends of all time. Other artists under the age of 46 in the list are Nelly, 50 Cent, Eminem, TLC, Mariah Carey and 1 or two persons more. The Beetles are number 1. So there is no reason to say that Usher isn't the everlasting god of RnB music.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 12:42am On Aug 05, 2013
On the BILBOARD hot 100 musicians of all time, Usher is one of the very few artists of his generation to make the list and he appears there at number 21 while Kelly does not even make the top 50s at all. Usher is not Kelly mate at all in music. In the list Usher is above The Jackson 5, Smokey Robinson, Lionel Ritchie, James Brown and other musical legends of all time. Other artists of his generation in the list are Nelly, 50 Cent, Eminem, TLC, Mariah Carey and 1 or two persons more. The Beetles are number 1 while MJ is number 7. So, plus my factual stories and handful facts above, there is no reason to say that Usher is not the the everlasting god of RnB music. His comparison to Robert is not worth it. If he is compared to mayb Marvin Garye then i can bite my tongue a little...JUST VERY LITTLE. U-S-H-E-R.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by GenOrumov: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2013
And who is debating with this one. I don't have time for this research you have decided to embark on. Its of no benefit debating what will not directly benefit me. I see you have enough time on your hands. Goodluck to you. Final words - No matter all the stats and achievements you may have listed, we respect R. Kelly more than we respect Usher. Datz all!

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gen. Orumov:
And who is debating with this one. I don't have time for this research you have decided to embark on. Its of no benefit debating what will not directly benefit me. I see you have enough time on your hands. Goodluck to you. Final words - No matter all the stats and achievements you may have listed, we respect R. Kelly more than we respect Usher. Datz all!
The world hails USHER RAYMOND THE GREAT FAR THAN R kelly.
As 4 u don't have time 4 debating, did i invite u here in the first place. Get the hell out.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by Abagworo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
OmoUSH: You guys are just insisting R kelly but u gat no obvious reasons to back it up. It is not done anywhere like that. In many parts of the earth, Usher and mj are the indisputable all time legends of pop thougg the latter remains the king while the former is regarded as an RnB Idol, and someone that changed music forever. Bring ur reasons to show why R kelly takes away the kingship of RnB. But Usher gat all round evidence of his godship not only in RnB but in many other genres as well. Recently, Drake talked about how Usher's earliest music influenced almost everybody including him, and he is a rapper. Didn't u watch him sing live at the memorial of his friend's memorial service? For crying out loud, he performed live in front of over 40 million people live, and to a television audience of almost 2 billion and with so much passion, emotion and confidence to the extent that the whole Jackson's family ran to embrace him. If r kelly is the king of rnb, then USHER IS THE GOD.

Abeg o. Don't metion Usher alongside Michael Jackson and as for commercial success I believe R Kelly has out-sold usher.
Re: Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History by OmoUSH(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
Abagworo:

Abeg o. Don't metion Usher alongside Michael Jackson and as for commercial success I believe R Kelly has out-sold usher.
You must be one of the dunces in Nairaland. Pls am sorry 4 d insult but u gat to take it. Check the best selling albums of all time and u wil c the CONFESSIONS ALBUM in wikipedia HAS sold over 20 million in physical copies alone. Go there and c if u wil even get the hint of R talkless of Kelly. Confessions has the first week sales for an RnB artist in history. That is a milestone in record breaking. Which kelly's album has ever gone 9x platinum not to talk of being certified diamond. R kelly has an overall 54 million record sales worlwide while Usher gat 65 million record sales globally. C why i suggested that u are a dunce? Feel free to insult me too if i make any error. I wil b glad to be CORRECTLY corrected.

As for Jackson, Usher gat a cummulative charts than him on the billboard hot 100. But as for overall record sales, Mj supersedes kelly and Usher combined. But in term of real musical greatness(am not talking about FAME), Usher might be beyound Jackson.
For the most number 1s artistes in history, the list include The Beetles, Mariah Carey, Paul MCcartney, Stevie Wonder, The Miracles, Michael Jackson, Usher, Whitney Houston, Bee Gees, Elton John and Janet Jackson. Billboard named Usher as the number 1 artist of three consecutive decades. Usher is a an extra-ordinary LEGEND.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polaino - Qualified Doctor Remix Ft Slowdogg And Flavour (video) / "Kolo" By E-Don ft Zlatan Ibile (Video) / Upcoming Artiste? Here Is Your Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.