Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

My Works - Your Thoughts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Works - Your Thoughts (938 Views)

Looking For Quality Logo Designer For Your Business And Websites??see My Works! / Please Help Me Rate My Works / Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Works - Your Thoughts by WebMonk(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2008
<removed>
Re: My Works - Your Thoughts by A2J(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2008
first thing first, we do you get your templates from? am interested

coz Reed Life Ministries is a template that u didnt design
Re: My Works - Your Thoughts by WebMonk(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2008
<removed>
Re: My Works - Your Thoughts by A2J(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2008
i guess you forget to read the credit section of the blog and please do not, i only ask a question

well, i guess you want all reply to your website review to be positive, for that am sorry o
Re: My Works - Your Thoughts by WebMonk(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2008
<removed>
Re: My Works - Your Thoughts by yawatide(f): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2008
@webmonk,

There is no need responding to A2J with such a long response (sorry for the redundancy):

1) What is a template? It is the first page that you code that lays the foundation for the other pages on your site. In other words, unless you intend to have each page be different (something I highly discourage), all pages will look the same based on this first page (headers, footers, navigation areas, etc)

2) If you got it from somewhere else, who cares? The web allows it by its very nature. What I do is google for what the competition is doing, check out the first 20 or so results and incorporate all that is good on my sites and throw away what i don't like. In the end, we all get motivation from somewhere.

@A2J
I believe webmonk was asking for a critique and not for anyone to prove that his websites are or aren't templates. If you want to start a debate, I have no qualms with that but that doesn't belong here. Perhaps you can start another thread like say, "Post your work and let us prove that it is or isn't a template".
Re: My Works - Your Thoughts by Truequest(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2008
@yawa-ti-de

Thanks for bringing in a balance here, as an amateur designer I ,love this section for the inspiration I got from other people's work.
Webmonk, men I love what I saw on those websites pse get ready for quesitions from people like me
Re: My Works - Your Thoughts by mikhail: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2008
@Webmonk
men good jobs u've done on those sites i love the simplicity of ur design.

mine suggestion is just that the pics on reed ministry are foreign i think we should all add photography to whatever we do? (except if it is a foreign ministry)
Keep it up!
@A2J
what is web templates?
cos i don't think with over 5 million webdesigners in the world their is bound to be clash of ideas
And if u have not been using templates 4 ur work how do u know it is a template
Re: My Works - Your Thoughts by ToToChoper: 6:21am On Jun 05, 2008
Webmonk, let's chat offline on a business proposition
Re: My Works - Your Thoughts by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2008
A2J:

first thing first, we do you get your templates from? am interested

because Reed Life Ministries is a template that u didnt design
@A2J
Nice observation, logically, it means you can't come up with something close to that,
but just because you are not creative doesn't mean others are not.
Re: My Works - Your Thoughts by WebMonk(m): 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2008
ToToChoper:

Webmonk, let's chat offline on a business proposition ------grimy1@gmail.com
Re: My Works - Your Thoughts by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2008
webmonk, I saw god father clothing and i want to ask you this, does nevadastudents.com ring any bell to you? if it doesn't then lateef omidiji will

I had to throw those jobs back at those guys.
Re: My Works - Your Thoughts by WebMonk(m): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2008
Say, could we chat? mail me your YIM
Re: My Works - Your Thoughts by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2008
YIM me at sledgehammer23401@yahoo.com

But wont be online until evening. I need to be somewhere
Re: My Works - Your Thoughts by ztyle(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2008
WebMonk
is that BOMB, i always know this guy is unique gud to have u around man,as 4 A2J na Oversabi dey worry em. lol.

(1) (Reply)

Spanking Women And Teen Spanking / Bulksms / Help With Filezilla Ftp Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.