Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa (3749 Views)

How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! / I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by Pennywise(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2008
Una plenty for nairaland, dey look for who to mob. Monkey.You go school your life be like this. You cant say 2 things without punctuating with shame, shameful or shameless.
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by brownbonno(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2008
Hahahahahaha cool

Enjoy ur sunday.
Cheers
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by Pennywise(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2008
see am. Rascal.
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by brownbonno(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2008
Pennywise:

see am. Rascal.

Rascal,Agege rascal.Where is agege ?
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2008
rotflmao ,chaiii nairaland una no go kill me grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by steeee(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2008
Dear Brownbonno,
Regardless of where u reside i think u gave a vey candid advise , which i think the poster should have thought about
Really we can all be positive and make these country a better place . When issues need adequate inputs like these i think we should give our BEST like u need . Just be positive be shall get there on DAY
best wishes
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by brownbonno(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2008
steeee:

Dear Brownbonno,
Regardless of where u reside i think u gave a vey candid advise , which i think the poster should have thought about
Really we can all be positive and make these country a better place . When issues need adequate inputs like these i think we should give our BEST like u need . Just be positive be shall get there on DAY
best wishes

Thanks for your observations.
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by primematch: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2008
steeee:

Dear Mr Primewatch ,
Thank you for bringing out evidence like these ,
At least what we all want is Better Nigeria where FRUAD will be drastically reduced
I bet you your defruaded will never go FREE becuse i will put in my best to make sure people like these are apprehend
Sorry if i have doubts ,all these, while I advise u to have tenacity to suspious of any move or moves where they are demaning money for FAVOURS are been done . You have to know where u are . You know since the war of Internet scammers by EFCC ,we now have so many local sacmmers, some will tell you all sort of stories ,But PLEASE do not part with any money
Be rest assured that Mrs Obayan will be trialed
Accept my assurances of the higest esteem
brownbonno:

@Poster,
Its a shame you called yourself a graduate and a simple con took 300k from you.Even with all the traceable detail she gave to you,you are still here soliciting for another con to rip you off of your life.
Don;t tell you graduated from a University,yet you can;t fish the dupe out.Shame Shame Shame.
You have this shameless attitude to display her Bank Account here,what Nairaland do for you torecover your money.
ADVICE

Write a petition to the commission of police Lagos state and narrate your story,firstly report it to your nearest police station and get the crime report number in the petition.
If no response after 2 weeks send another reminder.

Step 2

After 3 weeks write a letter to the Bank Branch office and copy the head office of your story,and allege that the woman used the bank Account to defraud you of your money.(enclose copies of your deposit transactions).

Act as an educated person and stop seeking for sympathy.
Cheers
Pennywise:

'How I wish' you dey london. See am, agege rascal.
steeee:

Dear Brownbonno,
best wishes

Dear Nairalanders, I am so glad to ready from every one of you and also appreciate your kind contributions and advice. I must say that every of those words of advice are so powerful and must be considered. I must also let every nairalanders know that I am actually putting every bit of those words into use in other to apprehend the fruad star.

I have already contact the police about the situations and am very sure things will work out well. I do know that my threat is causing lots of controversies, quarrels and polite debates, I can understand that every members motive is to share their own opinion as well as to advice me the poster but not for quarrels, We should realise that other non members of nairaland can view and read our atticles without been a full registrations. We must be careful and causures of how we address each other. its not neccassery to use alphensive worlds. We should regards ourselfs as brothers and not enemies.

Once again, Thanks to every member of nairaland for your wounderful and swift response,
God Bless.
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by brownbonno(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2008
primematch,

The truth is-Life is not a bed of roses.Even in your desperation for a better life should not be taken as an advantage to defraud you of your money.
Make use of the available laws in Nigeria to recover your money.Let no body childish you with fears,if EFCC can recover money from 419 and give it to their foreign owners.Then,you are within your rights to get your money back.
Don;t be afraid of the NPF(police) as a law enforcement agents with their bribery ideas.You can actually go through the Adjudicator of the law to recover your money.(Please have your evidence to fight a case)
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by steeee(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2008
You must have duped someone else in your life time to allow such a thing happen to you. What goes around comes around. Please search your conscience deeply!

A fool and his or her money are soon parted!

When things like these happen to me, I usually search my soul and it does not take long to find out the reason for my misfortune. Learn to do the same and you will find more peace within you and it will be much easier to let go.

@tchinsaa

Please is not always true
And let not allow others that have worries lose confidence in these forum
If u have different view u simply state it , and possible give a candid advice just put that guy in your SHOES u will understand .I think he needs to choose on reporting the ,atter to the local pilice or the bank as the case maybe
Please let all watch our BACK
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by lami4life(f): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2008
@ Poster
i honestly don't see why this issue of travelling out of Naija should be a do-or-die affair. This kind of desperation have driven people to frustrations and disillusionment. Opportunities that can produce fortunes come your way in Naija, but no; the answer lies in travelling abroad; shocked OK, have a Plan B- Never, it's US/UK etc or nothing, UK/US is the Plan A,B,C, Z angry. You raise an alarm " Brother, your life is collapsing before you, do something useful fast aside from this your travelling obsession" shocked. The answer? "When i travel, all this will change" angry
LIFE ABROAD IS NOT A BOX OF CHOCOLATES! It's good to dream, but even our dreams need to be kept in perspective. Many an individual have lost both ways after several years of unfulfilled dreams all because of their failure to put things in perspective.
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by lami4life(f): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2008
Tchinasa**:

You must have duped someone else in your life time to allow such a thing happen to you. What goes around comes around. Please search your conscience deeply! kiss

A fool and his or her money are soon parted!

When things like these happen to me, I usually search my soul and it does not take long to find out the reason for my misfortune. Learn to do the same and you will find more peace within you and it will be much easier to let go.

Quite shallow, don't you think?
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2008
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by funkybaby(f): 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2008
chaircover:

10. The fact that you don’t care which country you end up in so long as it is in Europe, US, UK, or Canada, indicates that you haven’t really got focus, havent done your homework and are desperate………….So you don’t mind going to Poland, Uzbekistan or Kazakhstan…, when all of them too are running away to come to the UK!! Or even Yakutsk in Russia with its minus 50 degrees temperature….Na wa O

12. My friend, my little advise is to go and buy an okada, kabu kabu or a plot of land on the Badagry expressway and build a hostel for Lasu or College of education students. Nigeria is a very rich country and there are a thousand and one ways to make reasonable money.

………………The problem is everyone wants to drive a Hummer and wear a Rolex!

Lmao ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy grin grin grin Jeez! Your post is the brutal truth howbeit, the way you put it is veryyyyyy funny grin grin grin
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2008
12. My friend, my little advise is to go and buy an okada, kabu kabu or a plot of land on the Badagry expressway and build a hostel for Lasu or College of education students. Nigeria is a very rich country and there are a thousand and one ways to make reasonable money.

………………The problem is everyone wants to drive a Hummer and wear a Rolex!

rotflmagbo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy chineke ekwele ngwere gwa'aji

una no go kill me for nairaland ,them want drive hummer abi na hammer,make their levels increase grin grin grin

i no know if na by force to leave naija cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ,my guy(oga poster)prepare yaself for another duping cos i trust my naija pple them no dey tire to dig gold,u be oil well ,so them gat to drill u grin grin cheesy no surprise say me fit dey among them lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by ty4real(m): 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2008
Make una take am easy on the guy now!haba Bilko now angry angry angry angry

@Poster!
Nairaland is not a good place to get sympathy oooo,see thats the way they are and thats what you get from Mr Internet grin grin
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 06, 2008
as if na u better pass grin grin tongue
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by Novacaine(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2008
Thats life ooh you live and you learn!! The truth is most times when it comes to this travel thing it is good to keep all plans to yourself dont tell too many people it is important to also do you homework some of these visas are not that hard to get its just the way and manner by which you approach it that matters.And stay off people that tell you to bring money even if its 50 Naira grin
Re: I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa by Novacaine(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2008
And for yall that wanna travel its not easy here ooh.If you no ready hustle hungry go nearly kill you ooh and no one will give two if you drop dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Medview Airline, Aero, Azman, Dana, Discovery Aircraft @ MM2 Tarmac / Is Anyone Know How To Get Visa And Flight To Panama From Nigeria / Canadian Visa Expert, Scam Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.