Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Word Meditation For The Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word Meditation For The Day (543 Views)

Meditation To Bring Money / Meditation Of The Day(john 5:31-47) / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word Meditation For The Day by sidespin: 6:04am On Aug 03, 2013
wealth & riches are in my house 112v2

we are the glorious ones in whom is all of God’s delight…16:3

whatever I ask of him I know that I have what I asked of him 1jn5v15

when I lie down, I will not be afraid; when I lie down, my sleep shall be sweet pv3v24

when I said, ‘’my foot is slipping’’, your love, o Lord, supported me 94v18

when I walk, my steps will not be hampered; when I run, I will not stumble pv4v12

when I walk, the word of God will guide me; when I sleep, the Word will watch after me; when I awake, the word will speak to me pv6v22

we are the people of His pasture, the flock under His care 95v7

what I decide on will be done, & light will shine on my ways jb22v28

what I desire will be granted pv10v24

when anxiety was great within me, Your consolation brought joy to my soul 94v19

when the storm has swept by, I will stand firm forever pv10v25

wherever I turns, I succeeds pv17v8

whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, ‘’this is the way; walk in it’’ isa30v21

whoever is thirsty, let him come; & whoever wishes, let him let him take the free gift of the water of life. rev22v17

wisdom brightens my face & changes its hard appearance eccl8v1

wisdom, like an inheritance, is a good thing & benefits me eccl7v11

wisdom is a shelter as money is a shelter; the advantage of knowledge is that, wisdom preserves my life eccl7v12

wisdom makes me more powerful than ten rulers in a city eccl7v19

wisdom protects me; wisdom watches over me pv4v6

wisdom is a tree of life for me; I’m blessed for getting hold of her pv3v18

wisdom sets a garland of grace on my head & presents me with a crown of splendor pv49

with joy I will draw water from the wells of salvation isa12v3

with Your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall…18v29

with God we will gain the victory, & will trample down our enemies 60v12, 108v12

NIV

(1) (Reply)

IF U RESIDE IN PORT HARCOURT. THIS IS FOR YOU / A Politician Dies / REVEALED: The Christian Adulterers Website!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.