Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Run!! Its The Devils Gift - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Run!! Its The Devils Gift (566 Views)

Empire Season Two Episode One, After The Show:the Devils Are Here Watch Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Run!! Its The Devils Gift by extraflyfineboy(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2013
The only thing I couldn’t do was to kill for money. Besides that, I could do anything, I mean anything. I had done all

sort of business, everything that needed to be done yet money was still far from reach. It’s not like I was starving or

that I couldn’t buy myself new clothes if I wanted, but I had dreams of being a millionaire, I mean big dreams.

One day I was reading a sports news paper when I stumbled on an advert on the side of the paper. It was the advert of an

Indian man who said he had the power to make any one rich!! I dialed the number on the advert and was directed to a

location by a man whose intonation seemed Arabian.

After consulting with the Indian man, he gave me a 21paged book which he said I must read 3 times daily for seven days

before I could perform the ritual by mid-night on the seventh day.

After paying him handsomely, I performed the ritual and within 2months my business began to boom. I made so much money

that sometimes it was like the money multiplied daily. I was counting in 6 zeros! I quickly bought a house and a jeep

for myself.

I was the talk of the town, everyone wanted to be like me, every lady wanted me to be her man, I made friends in high

places, I was living my dream.

After a year, strange things began to happen. It started with night mares then to sleepless nights. Then it matured to

me seeing demons in broad day light. It was not funny at all, people began to flee and avoid me because I was always

causing scenes in public places. The ones that remained by my side were the money mongers, they stayed because I still

had money to spend.

Things only got worse and I went to look for the Indian man so as to complain to him but could not find him. Even his

neighbor’s said they had not seen him for months and his number was not reachable. I was in total torment; I didn’t know

what I had gotten myself into.

My situation went from bad to worse and I was now known as the “rich mad man” I began to see masquerades chasing and

flogging me in dreams, I would always wake up screaming,. In fact, I was going crazy .The demons were having a nice time

in my head.

The last thing I remembered was I been chased by a 7 faced monster before I blacked out.

According to my family members, I was mad for over a year. They said my madness was very severe as no one could hold me

to bind me in chains. I opened my eyes that day only to see people praying for me as I was dressed in rags. Then a man

said “your healing is permanent, go and sin no more” .

Maybe I learnt the hard way, but alas I learnt my lesson. The devils gift is like swallowing acid, you can’t expect it

not to deform you.

I thank God almighty for redeeming my soul and giving me a second chance. I am grateful for this new beginning. I will

work hard and avoid any get rich quick scheme because it only leads to the wrong direction.

It’s a new beginning for me, and as long as I have God; I will do my part and allow him to manifest his glory in my life.

THIS POST IS COURTESY UMEH OMA'S ONLINE MAGAZINE VIA http://umehoma.com

Re: Run!! Its The Devils Gift by bigt2(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2013
Wat about the money you left behind

(1) (Reply)

NEW Video:hoodbilli - OMG On KOSMOTV / Actress Bukky Wright In Matrimonial Mess / Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.