Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Rapture Is Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture Is Real (597 Views)

Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. / Rapture Is Curently Goin On In My Area..(pixs) / Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture Is Real by Sidoka: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2013
Am not really a church goer but i believe in THE MOST HIGH,i had a dream(trance)where AHAYA showed me rapture.It was like every normal day untill i heard the sounds of trumphet and behold i saw angels in charoits decending from heaven,millions of them and i saw CHRIST in his glory,the earth was being destroyed,grounds where shaking and breaking,it was a never ending line of chariots,i felt so loved and happy that the CHRIST showed him self to me and now i have no doubt that HE is real and rapture is sure going to happen,thought i should share this with other people..........am not a pastor neither do i preach but for ur own sakes pls believe me.
Re: Rapture Is Real by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
Dats awesome...i hope i am counted worthy..amen.
Re: Rapture Is Real by PastorOluT(m): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
Tosinex: Dats awesome...i hope i am counted worthy..amen.

HOPE? Better get closer to God now friend so that u can have the assurance of salvation n not just be hoping. Spend time daily in His presence to study the scriptures n pray, so u can grow in ur relationship with Him.
Say blessed and remain rapturable
Re: Rapture Is Real by bambuzz88: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
the mushrooms are getting too much cheesy cheesy lol........
Re: Rapture Is Real by alexleo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sidoka: Am not really a church goer but i believe in GOD,i had a dream(trance)where GOD showed me rapture.It was like every normal day untill i heard the sounds of trumphet and behold i saw angels in charoits decending from heaven,millions of them and i saw the SON of GOD in his glory,the earth was being destroyed,grounds where shaking and breaking,it was a never ending line of chariots,i felt so loved and happy that the LORD JESUS showed him self to me and now i have no doubt that HE is real and rapture is sure going to happen,thought i should share this with other people..........am not a pastor neither do i preach but for ur own sakes pls believe me.

God bless you and make you ready for his coming. Keep close to Jesus all the time in prayer and reading the bible.

(1) (Reply)

JESUS Vs Satan---- Humanity / Churches, Taxation And Witchcraft Of The Nigerian Pastors / Questions To Ask Your Jehovah's Witness Bible Study Conductor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.