Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

PHOTO: Funke "Jenifa" Makes Her First Post-divorce Red Carpet Appearance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Funke "Jenifa" Makes Her First Post-divorce Red Carpet Appearance (1911 Views)

Funny Photo: Funke Akindele And Nkem Owoh On Set Of New Movie / Photo:funke Akindele Now Sells Fufu And Agidi / Serena Williams and Her Boyfriend - a Rare Red Carpet Appearance Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Funke "Jenifa" Makes Her First Post-divorce Red Carpet Appearance by informa: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2013
She indeed looks quite happy and radiant as Funke Akindele made her first red carpet appearance since her crashed marriage. She made her first post-divorce red-carpet at the 2013 Miss Global Pageant which took place at the at Xovar Lounge, Lekki, Lagos last weekend.

She joined Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo, Funke Kuti and others at the

Funke "Jenifa" Akindele recently seperated from her husband after about 14 month of marriage. If you missed the article, click Funke seperates from hubby

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/funke-dazzle-after-marriage.html

Re: PHOTO: Funke "Jenifa" Makes Her First Post-divorce Red Carpet Appearance by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2013
welcome to d league...divorce league..
Re: PHOTO: Funke "Jenifa" Makes Her First Post-divorce Red Carpet Appearance by RedCard1(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Eiyaaaaa! So she made a red carpet appearance. No wonder she got a Red Card from her husband.
Re: PHOTO: Funke "Jenifa" Makes Her First Post-divorce Red Carpet Appearance by iamswizz(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2013
Red_Card: Eiyaaaaa! So she made a red carpet appearance. No wonder she got a Red Card from her husband.
yeah.. i wonder y your moniker is also Red Card
Re: PHOTO: Funke "Jenifa" Makes Her First Post-divorce Red Carpet Appearance by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2013
celebrities with their endless divorce nawa
Re: PHOTO: Funke "Jenifa" Makes Her First Post-divorce Red Carpet Appearance by tjfulloption(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
twwhwwww! i want to marry a red carpet wife! how many months did the marriage last sef? i prefare to go marry one village girl that me and her will live a perfect life together.

*countinioue to listin to my *tiwa savage~eminado* jare!

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Smoking Hot Outfit / "If You Can't Stand Me, STOP Stalking Me" - Lola Omotayo Slams Haters / This Charly Boy's Throwback Photo Could Make You Just Hate Him For Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.