Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Yes You Can Get A Job Through Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Yes You Can Get A Job Through Nairaland (1563 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / Got A Job Through Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes You Can Get A Job Through Nairaland by Abosede(f): 7:37am On May 27, 2006
Hi,

Somebody asked if one can get a job through Nairaland. I can assured you that {the answer is} yes because i got a contract job through Nairaland and the contract is still on, which i know by the grace of God it shall become {a} permanent job in Jesus name.

So please don't give up; your own is on the way. I appreciate this house so much. God will protect and lift the founder up forever in jesus name. It almost gotten to frustration before this contract job.
Re: Yes You Can Get A Job Through Nairaland by kajad(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2006
With the magnanimity of members to post job openings on the forum, I believe on can get very good job and other information related to employment for those that are self employed
Re: Yes You Can Get A Job Through Nairaland by gigitte(f): 5:50am On May 28, 2006
amen!
congratulations oh and may your contract become permanent
Re: Yes You Can Get A Job Through Nairaland by Blue2(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2006
Congrats Abosede!! i hope we continue to hear such good news from nairalanders. and to those who are making this possible i say THANK U! there is no fulfilment like getting someone a job and seeing them smile!
Re: Yes You Can Get A Job Through Nairaland by Oracle(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2006
Well,
is there any other vacant job?
Re: Yes You Can Get A Job Through Nairaland by bolex(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2006
Well

I feel so happy to be part of the house

Can you get love through Nairaland ?

HELL YES

If there was a bigger word for YES

I would use it

grin

So, why

You can get alot from Nairaland

Including disses grin
Re: Yes You Can Get A Job Through Nairaland by uchie(f): 10:47pm On May 28, 2006
congrats on your job? It shall be permanent, AMEN.
Where are you working?
Re: Yes You Can Get A Job Through Nairaland by bolex(m): 10:50pm On May 28, 2006
AMEN

**SINGS, IT SHALL BE PERMANENT , ,,,,,***
Re: Yes You Can Get A Job Through Nairaland by dokey2g(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2006
It is good hearing some good news like this in this forum.

l think YES is the answer, u can surely get good job through here.

For the people that has gotten job already

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yes You Can Get A Job Through Nairaland by Seun(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2006
tonisafe22 also got a job with a reputable firm. She blessed others and was blessed herself, so keep sharing!
Re: Yes You Can Get A Job Through Nairaland by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 30, 2006
Seun, I HEARD you!!!! (Smiles)
Re: Yes You Can Get A Job Through Nairaland by Onigbinde: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2006
pls i need a job,have hnd in banking&finance.
Re: Yes You Can Get A Job Through Nairaland by eveseh(f): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2006
who knows maybe?
Re: Yes You Can Get A Job Through Nairaland by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2006
You can get a job, love, in fact anything you want on Nairaland.

This forum is one of the best I've seen so far and i want to use this medium to congartulate seun for this.
Though I'm new here, i have benefitted a lot.

Keep it up Seun and to my fellow forumites: peace
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Uacn Job Website / Job Opportunity In Celtel Nig / Job Vacancies - Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.