Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Pres. Obama photobombed by kissing kids. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pres. Obama photobombed by kissing kids. (1508 Views)

See How Much Pres.obama Is Paid Per Month! / Pres. Obama Tends To Seek Authorisation Before Carrying Out Attack On Syria. / Nicolas Sarkozy Concedes Defeat To Francois Hollande In French Pres. Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pres. Obama photobombed by kissing kids. by Symphony007: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
President obama visited a school and after his interaction with the youngsters, it was time for a group photo but as the class was getting ready, two little lovebirds at the back row photobombed the president by kissing....the hilarious photo has been getting lots of reaction on twitter.

Re: Pres. Obama photobombed by kissing kids. by aminho(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
hahahq grin
Re: Pres. Obama photobombed by kissing kids. by princesammmy: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
He enjoys seeing moral decay.
Re: Pres. Obama photobombed by kissing kids. by sweettease(f): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Dem don graduate from Bathroom Display of Affection to Public Display of Affection grin
Re: Pres. Obama photobombed by kissing kids. by kkkp: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hmmmmmm
Re: Pres. Obama photobombed by kissing kids. by IGBOSON1: 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Aw, so cute! But doesn't the girl look a bit older than him?

Puppy love! smiley
Re: Pres. Obama photobombed by kissing kids. by IGBOSON1: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Pres. Obama photobombed by kissing kids. by IGBOSON1: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
sweet-tease:
Dem don graduate from Bathroom Display of Affection to Public Display of Affection grin

^^^At that age it's not sex/ual!
Re: Pres. Obama photobombed by kissing kids. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
IGBO-SON:

they will definitely try to but ignorance will prevent them.
Re: Pres. Obama photobombed by kissing kids. by taharqa2: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
IGBO-SON:

Bros, Are you are learner??.... You no See as d girl sef take 'stand attention' as d guy plant d kiss on heq check? Fear Children of nowadays o...
Re: Pres. Obama photobombed by kissing kids. by mosunade(f): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
so?
Re: Pres. Obama photobombed by kissing kids. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
taharqa2: Bros, Are you are learner??.... You no See as d girl sef take 'stand attention' as d guy plant d kiss on heq check? Fear Children of nowadays o...
Guy at that age, me I had two girlfriends, knew nothing about sex, but was telling everyone about my wives.
Then the family of one relocated, come see my wahala! grin grin grin
Re: Pres. Obama photobombed by kissing kids. by IGBOSON1: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
KenGali:
Guy at that age, me I had two girlfriends, knew nothing about sex, but was telling everyone about my wives.
Then the family of one relocated, come see my wahala! grin grin grin

^^^ Don't mind bros taharqa2......no be today e start to spoil! grin

When the rest of us at age 6, were blissfully happy just holding hands with our 'wives' (while the more adventurous ones among us managed to steal a kiss like the little Romeo in the pic above wink), bros taharqa2 was already advanced in the love game, and even ready to graduate sef!
Re: Pres. Obama photobombed by kissing kids. by taharqa2: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^ Don't mind bros taharqa2......no be today e start to spoil! grin

When the rest of us at age 6, were blissfully happy just holding hands with our 'wives' (while the more adventurous ones among us managed to steal a kiss like the little Romeo in the pic above wink), bros taharqa2 was already advanced in the love game, and even ready to graduate sef!
Hehehehehe...grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela/martin Luther King Jnr.who Is Greater? / U.S. Ambassador Explains Arms Embargo On Nigeria -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / USA Still Boasts The Most Powerful Military In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.