Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Apc Team Nigeria Is Launched - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Team Nigeria Is Launched (744 Views)

Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration / KOGI DECIDES: Meet The APC Team, Prince Abubakar Audu And Hon. James Faleke / Ogun Stands Still As APC Is Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Team Nigeria Is Launched by hipinnacle: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
The aim of creating APC TEAM NIGRIA is not to dogmatically support any folly of any party but rather to initiate a strong vision policy and blueprint that will better the lots of every Nigerians. We can no longer be passive and turn ourselves to “sit down dey look” just to put them in leadership positions and only to later result in criticism. No more! It is time to chat our course, interest, leadership and critique their actions for greater Nigeria. The recourse is now! I pledge to take a stand and be decisive, no more indifference in our actions….. no more sentiments......

It is time 4 change Nigerians.

To join the progressive team and train, click like and participate in the topical issues on its facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/APCTeamNigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Team Nigeria Is Launched by hipinnacle: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nairalanders and lovers of visions & foresight, follow the change. that is what matters.....

follow us and like the page, https://www.facebook.com/APCTeamNigeria.
Re: Apc Team Nigeria Is Launched by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
following
Re: Apc Team Nigeria Is Launched by hipinnacle: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
THE CREED OF CHANGE & ACTION
Folks, don't hesitate to be a change agent... Nigeria was not this bad some 20years ago. don't assume it will be better when you don't take a drastic step. Let me mind my own business syndrome and attitude we have imbibed into our culture is becoming worrisome & things are getting out of hand.

The parlous state of our infrastructure beckons for concern. There is virtually no aspect of our lives that has not been affected. Continue staring will not solve the innumerable problems, taking action will do. How do will do that? We need a coordinated platform that is driven with passion and futuristic ideas.

A platform that the people themselves will drive, inspire and salvage the nation from the rampaging locusts.

Our cardinal point is simple; build a strong voice and go to choose who will desire to be our leader. Thinking it won’t be possible. Okay! Just wait as wonders will be unravel in the shortest time possible.

Every nation that has experienced change don’t require multitude, it takes courageous YOU to initiate the needed change.

Be part of this great movement by joining this team, click likes to show your interest and invite your friends by sharing this link now: www.facebook.com/APCTeamNigeria.

It is time 4 change.
Re: Apc Team Nigeria Is Launched by citizenY(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
All the same ten and tem pence, PDP oh, ACN oh, CPC oh, AD oh, ANPP oh...... No internal democracy....you can't give what you don't have. I still prefer to siddon look.
Re: Apc Team Nigeria Is Launched by plaindealer: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
I liked ALREADY grin grin LET'S DO THIS...

Re: Apc Team Nigeria Is Launched by hipinnacle: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
citizenY: All the same ten and tem pence, PDP oh, ACN oh, CPC oh, AD oh, ANPP oh...... No internal democracy....you can't give what you don't have. I still prefer to siddon look.

I don’t think inanimate object will create the internal democracy. Dude, it is better to live than to merely exist. Join the moving train now. It is not about party, it is about people that are ready to initiate the change.

join & like www.facebook.com/APCTeamNigeria
Re: Apc Team Nigeria Is Launched by citizenY(m): 1:12am On Aug 07, 2013
When you form your party , I will join you. Until then, i dey looku andi laughu....

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Kick Against Salary Deduction / The Sorry State Of Nigeria Police ,its Rather Lengthy But Revealing(picture) / Ngige Wins APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.