Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,932 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Wife Saves Her Husband From Suicide By Holding His Boxers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Saves Her Husband From Suicide By Holding His Boxers (1061 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Wife Saves Her Husband From Suicide By Holding His Boxers by zizman: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
A suicidal husband was saved after trying to
leap from his bedroom window — when his
wife grabbed him by his boxer shorts.
Witnesses say Ling Su clung on single handed
for 20 minutes before police and firefighters
arrived. He was dangling from a six-storey
apartment in Changchun, Jilin province,
northern China.
'We heard a shout and screaming and there
he was dangling from the window with his
wife hanging onto his pants,' said one passer-
by. 'She got a stronger hold on his leg and
screamed for help.
'We tried to get in to help her but the
apartment was locked and we couldn't break
down the door,' the eyewitnesses added.
Neighbours peered through windows to get a
better look at the spectacle.
Rescuers managed to pull 45-year-old Wang
Li to safety, who is understood to have been
depressed about lack of work.
Re: Wife Saves Her Husband From Suicide By Holding His Boxers by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
Boxers? Jeez, i just imagine the woman holding him by the wrong side. that would have been more suicidal! lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Saves Her Husband From Suicide By Holding His Boxers by mukina2: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2013

(1)

Covenant University 1st Class Graduate Died In Okada Accident In Onitsha / Joel3 Want To Give Up On Sex And Women / When You Are All Of The Same Sex...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.