Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Do Not Gossip. Love People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Gossip. Love People (443 Views)

Love People And Use Things / How To Love People Better / To Love People Is Debt Owed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Gossip. Love People by sidespin: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
DO NOT GOSSIP. LOVE PEOPLE.

Philippians 1:27
27 Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel,
Romans 3:23
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Romans 12:2
2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Psalm 15
15:1 O Lord, who shall sojourn in your tent?Who shall dwell on your holy hill?
2 He who walks blamelessly and does what is rightand speaks truth in his heart;3 who does not slander with his tongueand does no evil to his neighbor,nor takes up a reproach against his friend;4 in whose eyes a vile person is despised,but who honors those who fear the Lord;who swears to his own hurt and does not change;5 who does not put out his money at interestand does not take a bribe against the innocent.He who does these things shall never be moved.
Ephesians 4:28-30
28 Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need. 29 Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
Proverbs 11:13
13 Whoever goes about slandering reveals secrets,but he who is trustworthy in spirit keeps a thing covered.
Psalm 101:5
5 Whoever slanders his neighbor secretlyI will destroy.Whoever has a haughty look and an arrogant heartI will not endure.
Ephesians 4:3
3 eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Proverbs 26:22
22 The words of a whisperer are like delicious morsels;they go down into the inner parts of the body.
Philippians 4:8
8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
Proverbs 15:1
15:1 A soft answer turns away wrath,but a harsh word stirs up anger.
Proverbs 20:19
19 Whoever goes about slandering reveals secrets;therefore do not associate with a simple babbler.
James 4:11
11 Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.
Luke 6:31
31 And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.
Leviticus 19:16
16 You shall not go around as a slanderer among your people, and you shall not stand up against the life of your neighbor: I am the Lord.

Leviticus 19:16
16 You shall not go around as a slanderer among your people, and you shall not stand up against the life of your neighbor: I am the Lord.

Psalm 15:3
3 who does not slander with his tongueand does no evil to his neighbor,nor takes up a reproach against his friend;

Psalm 101:5
5 Whoever slanders his neighbor secretlyI will destroy.Whoever has a haughty look and an arrogant heartI will not endure.

2 Corinthians 12:20
20 For I fear that perhaps when I come I may find you not as I wish, and that you may find me not as you wish—that perhaps there may be quarreling, jealousy, anger, hostility, slander, gossip, conceit, and disorder.

Proverbs 16:7
7 When a man's ways please the Lord,he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Mark 9:50
50 Salt is good, but if the salt has lost its saltiness, how will you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another.”

(1) (Reply)

"Wherefore Comfort One Another With These Words." / Ingersoll On Christianity / The Workings Of Wisdom - Winning Each Day Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.