Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Who Does The APC Cap Fits Most - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Does The APC Cap Fits Most (583 Views)

Edo 2016 - The Man The Cap Fits / Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic / To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Does The APC Cap Fits Most by jayjam(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
The registration brouhaha of the APC has come and gone as they are now certified to be a political party thus becoming africa's biggest single opposition party.Whether they are here to stay or not is not a plight but their emergence has further enliven our hope and wish for a truly competitive democratic dispensation.So,putting aside political and religious inclinations,who do you think has gotten the super intelligence and unarguably the best hand to salvage this country's woes and help it to her apogee; on the platform of APC?
Re: Who Does The APC Cap Fits Most by traffickz(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
For now I don't see anyone to be their flag bearer in 2015 that will give the PDP a good run for the presidential seat, may be in 2019 that is if they can hold for that long.

I see authoritarians, betrayers, fanatics,greeds and money hankers as the party elders. It will take time before a credible candidate can emerge from APC.

Just my observation o.
Re: Who Does The APC Cap Fits Most by jayjam(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
traffickz: For now I don't see anyone to be their flag bearer in 2015 that will give the PDP a good run for the presidential seat, may be in 2019 that is if they can hold for that long.

I see authoritarians, betrayers, fanatics,greeds and money hankers as the party elders. It will take time before a credible candidate can emerge from APC.

Just my observation o.
NOTED
Re: Who Does The APC Cap Fits Most by funkybaby(f): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
jayjam: ,putting aside political and religious inclinations,who do you think has gotten the super intelligence and unarguably the best hand to salvage this country's woes and help it to her apogee; on the platform of APC?

Hmmmmm.... President/vice president

Buhari/Fashola

Atiku/Fashola

Marwa/Fashola

(1) (Reply)

Is Naija Ever Going To Rid Itself Of The Disease Called Corruption??? / Ogun Posts 61.26 Percent Q1 Budget Performance, As Monthly IGR Stays At N4bn / SW Nigerian Genius Discovers A Way Of Making LEGAL Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.