Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State (16570 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Celebrates 55th Birthday Today / Ayo Fayose 55th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by ogb5(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
kevins ndeobi:

BUT DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS MAN POSITIVELY AFFECTED THE LIFE OF MANY PEOPLE ?

I met a young man sometime ago working with one of the international oil companies in PH. On discussion, I found out the guy graduated from the Delta state poly Oghara.

Immediately I could see the impact of Ibori on the guys life. People from the guy's locality do not easily go the tertiary schools previously, they are more into timber business, having a tertiary school nearby encouraged him to to get a degree.

How is anyone going to convince that young man that Ibori is a devil? when a school Ibori built from scratch afforded him the opportunity to get higher education and a good paying job.

5 Likes

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Iriruaga100(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Tell me any governor past n present that is nt a thief?even saint fashola n oshiomhole hide under the name of tax payers money.so what are they using federal allocation to do?The people of oghara will continue to celebrate ibori because of the infrastructural developement he brought to their doorstep.The roads he constructed in oghara is better than d one mr tax payers money is working said he built in edo.Am tired of d SW people,we in d SS should develop our ports n economy to suit d present trend of today world.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
ogb5: Happy Bithday to Ibori.

Believe it or not, Ibori remains the best governor Delta state has had since her creation in 1991.

Love him or hate him, you can't take that away from him.

But, why do people from other states hate Ibori so much.
He was governor of Delta state, not that of your state, so give chance to delta indegenes to celebrate their best governor.
You can go and kill your thieving governors instead of coming here to cry over other people's governor.

Tell your governors to work, when they leave office, no matter the travails they pass through, people will remeber their efforts and actions and celebrate them, just as we are doing to Ibori today.

Ibori stepped on GEJ toes, and he was crushed by federal might and international conspiracy, simple. There are bigger thieves in Nigeria walking free compared to Ibori.

Once again Happy Birthday to Ibori, The odidigborigbo of Africa

May God deliver u from ignorance and mystery. I wonder why u chose NL as an avenue to display your foolishness.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
Iriruaga100: Tell me any governor past n present that is nt a thief?even saint fashola n oshiomhole hide under the name of tax payers money.so what are they using federal allocation to do?The people of oghara will continue to celebrate ibori because of the infrastructural developement he brought to their doorstep.The roads he constructed in oghara is better than d one mr tax payers money is working said he built in edo.Am tired of d SW people,we in d SS should develop our ports n economy to suit d present trend of today world.

People of Ohara can celebrate as they want but Deltans and Nigerians should not celebrate a thief.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by ogb5(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
PDPwayoo:

May God deliver u from ignorance and mystery. I wonder why u chose NL as an avenue to display your foolishness.

You are the one living in misery here. If you need something to get you off your misery, just ask.

Mumu, the time you should have spent learning how to spell, you spent insulting people
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by mickyarams: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
Stories like this only shows Nigeria is far away from redemption, in short Nigeria is hopeless!!
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by akpomeme(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
funkybaby: And to think that the "thanksgiving service" is going to hold in a church undecided

Really sad!
grin grin they are preserving his relevance as a thief. His cousin Uduaghan is so bitter with the guy. Since he got into power he has been cleaning ibori's mess and ibori's boys keep dragging him miles back.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by ono(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
You all will do well not to believe all that you read on the pages of local newspapers. Sometimes, it's better you experience things first hand and weigh that experience in the light of what you read on those ''paid'' newspaper pages.

I am a living witness to what James Ibori did to Delta State when he was governor. Lets thank God for little mercies. The man remains the best governor Delta state has produced since the creation of that state. He sure has his failings as a man, and there are things many of you guys who comment here don't understand. But as some have stated already, it's those in Delta state who can ''properly'' comment about the person who governed them.

The things we do today speak volumes in the future about us. Ibori had his chance. He made good use of it and he will be celebrated.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by todayguest(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
With all these solidarity for our political thieves and crooks, while will they stop been corrupt? What should be a deterrant to others has become a party! We shout corruption every now and then. Yet we celebrate them. Whats the joy in partying when chief celebrant lives in jail. Are we saying he's innocent? If We think he's innocent can we also deny his guity pleas? A greater number of us are morally corrupt. If we must fight corruption, then all hands must be on deck.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by mensdept: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
Who mounted that post and who's behind it? Maybe England needs to go to "Delta" state and arrest these men and women behind this nonsense. These associates may also be involved with the thief called IBORI.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by mensdept: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
mens dept: Who mounted that sign and who's behind it? Maybe England needs to go to "Delta" state and arrest these men and women behind this nonsense. These associates may also be involved with the thief called IBORI.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by todayguest(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
Black vampire: Birthday for a known thief:...when will our people learn..always celebratin corruption..wish i had liver like a muslim i wud hav gone to blow up dat place...bunch of thievies
so u are a liverless vampire. Have no enough blood? Lol
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by antartica(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
The height of societal moral decadence in a society without right thinking elders,where wrong for some uncanny reason is seen as good.

A nigerian society.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by hrykanu231(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
And we are surprised at where we are now as a nation? Some Nigerians were created when God created the beast of the field(they barely reason beyond food)
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by ono(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
At times like these when greed is the order of the day, the norm with almost ''all'' politicians since we gained ''independence'' from military rulers in 1999, poor Nigerians that you see on the street barely knows what message you're trying to pass across when you ''preach'' about corruption.

Let me explain. The ''average'' Nigerian have been so ''impoverished'' that the availability of essential infrastructure to help him cope with everyday living is seen as a ''blessing'' - not a right, or something they should hold their leaders accountable to. So, when a government focus attention on infrastructural and human capacity development like James Ibori did in his own little way, he's hailed as a demi-god. What I'm saying is that you need to understand the angle these people are coming from. Perhaps in the future when Nigerians (I am NOT referring to those living in the US, UK and elsewhere, who are the more exposed and experienced ones and who can see things better than the average naija man at home) know better, then, they can better appreciate what needs be done.

Ibori's government focused on two major sectors of the state development during his time as governor: Education and Infrastructure. These were the areas that had the greatest impact at grassroot levels across the state. I will leave out civil service, remunerations (that was the best in the country under his watch), health and another big one: Sports development (will be nice to group this with infrastructure). He had a goal and focus and he achieved it - despite all the setbacks. For those of us who were in the state at the time, we saw with our own eyes how government worked in Delta state.

It isn't all about the monies spent on any project. It is the heart this man had to help alleviate the sufferings of the poor masses in Delta state. This is because, if you look at things in proper perspective, many of the governors in the country aren't really accountable to those who vote them in. I mean, how would you go about ''bringing your government to book'' when you can barely afford 3 meals a day? - the lot of many Nigerians. So, when they have one who's willing to work for the good of the masses, would you blame them for embracing him? The delta areas require more funds for capital projects to be properly executed than most parts of the country because of their terrain. So, the amount you spend putting up a kilometer of road in other parts of the country could be 3 or 4 times that value in the delta. Maybe this was what informed his foray into ''resource control terrain''. And so, Bomadi bridge - that bridge that linked the Ijaw areas of the state (and indeed, even Ijaws in nearby Bayelsa state) to the upland was so dear to all the Ijaws in the country that even when Ibori is dead and long gone, that bridge will make them immortalize him. As a matter of fact, Ibori was named the deputy Governor-general of the entire Ijaw nation because of this project.

If you follow what you read in the pages of newspapers as your gospel truth, you will be misled. Do a thorough investigation. Weigh issues in a balanced and logical manner. Try and be reasonable, and you will be a better person for that.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by akpomeme(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
ono: At times like these when greed is the order of the day, the norm with almost ''all'' politicians since we gained ''independence'' from military rulers in 1999, poor Nigerians that you see on the street barely knows what message you're trying to pass across when you ''preach'' about corruption.

Let me explain. The ''average'' Nigerian have been so ''impoverished'' that the availability of essential infrastructure to help him cope with everyday living is seen as a ''blessing'' - not a right, or something they should hold their leaders accountable to. So, when a government focus attention on infrastructural and human capacity development like James Ibori did in his own little way, he's hailed as a demi-god. What I'm saying is that you need to understand the angle these people are coming from. Perhaps in the future when Nigerians (I am NOT referring to those living in the US, UK and elsewhere, who are the more exposed and experienced ones and who can see things better than the average naija man at home) know better, then, they can better appreciate what needs be done.

Ibori's government focused on two major sectors of the state development during his time as governor: Education and Infrastructure. These were the areas that had the greatest impact at grassroot levels across the state. I will leave out civil service, remunerations (that was the best in the country under his watch), health and another big one: Sports development (will be nice to group this with infrastructure). He had a goal and focus and he achieved it - despite all the setbacks. For those of us who were in the state at the time, we saw with our own eyes how government worked in Delta state.

It isn't all about the monies spent on any project. It is the heart this man had to help alleviate the sufferings of the poor masses in Delta state. This is because, if you look at things in proper perspective, may of the governors in the country aren't really accountable to those who vote them in. I mean, how would you go about ''bringing your government to book'' when you can barely afford 3 meals a day? - the lot of many Nigerians. So, when they have one who's willing to work for the good of the masses, would you blame them for embracing him? The delta areas require more funds for capital projects to be properly executed than most parts of the country because of their terrain. So, the amount you spend putting up a kilometer of road in other parts of the country could be 3 or 4 times that value in the delta. Maybe this was what informed his foray into ''resource control terrain''. And so, Bomadi bridge - that bridge that linked the Ijaw areas of the state (and indeed, even Ijaws in nearby Bayelsa state) to the upland was so dear to all the Ijaws in the country that even when Ibori is dead and long gone, that bridge will make them immortalize him. As a matter of fact, Ibori was named the deputy Governor-general of the entire Ijaw nation because of this project.

If you follow what you read in the pages of newspapers as your gospel truth, you will be misled. Do a thorough investigation. Weigh issues in a balanced and logical manner. Try and be reasonable, and you will be a better person for that.
Shut up. We all are deltans and have lived in the state forever. Preach that to the dogs.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by ono(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
akpomeme:
Shut up. We all are deltans and have lived in the state forever. Preach that to the dogs.

Hehe. I know nairaland is filled with all manner of deranged folks these days. Long gone are the days when you engage sane people in proper discussions.

We can only hope Seun rid this forum of people like you who have nothing but insults to hurl at others.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by juman(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
Problem of one nigeria.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Gamesmart: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
If Nigeria was a sane country, locals would have openly or secretly pour kerosene on that billboard and set it alight.

Never again would the company owning the billboard dare allow such slap on the face of the people.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by max1113(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ifykns: Happy Birthday to my able formal Governor. D man wit the big heart. A true son of Delta. The man who touched so many lives in Delta state and beyond. A true legend. I cant wait to see my man in Delta state. May God be wit u. Odidigborigbo 1 of Africa . Go come your office dey wait for you.
My broda th u very much u don talk my mind
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by omarky(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Henry praise:

On the contrary, its deltans that will deport yorubas n lagosians n dump dem in bar beach or their cocoa farms.

Ibori is not a governor of paper works: lemme buttress my point by just talkin on the educational angle: before 1999, we had only delsu, pti n college of edu as known schs, after 2003, we have mid western, ogharan ogwashuku, ufuoma. Ozoro. Sch of nursin, fupre, sch of marine n many more, though sum of dem were existing but ibori renovated dia dilapidated structures and sensitise d public abt dem, I remember how uniben, unilag, uniport, esut, imsu n odas were chasing is deltans out of dia sch, coupled wit high sch fees n how they labelled deltans cultist, ibori whipped our tears n honestly were u not jealous at how early ur deltan sch mates got their bursary paid? (Dats if u ever went to sch)

I have my grudges against Ibori but he is a force to reckon wit, dnt tel me abt fashola, talk to be abt tinubu, alao, fayose, tell me abt wat des pple did? I guess u av paper work to show me.

Leave Delta state from ur bigotry least we deport ur imbeciles workin at egtl, chevron, forcados etc. N FYI d deltans in yoruba lands really wish dey were home ask dem.

Happy birthday to d living, let the dead Abiola(ITT thief) and Awolowo(Maniac) rot in dia graves.

HBD JAMES IBORI ONANEFE

Nelson Mandela is not a criminal dts why he's refer to as a Hero.... Father of Africa.
Ibori is a legenderay thief who waz caught red handed cos' he's a slow poke. Tinubu is a legend.... He liberates d southwest. Now on d verge of liberating d federation. We shud be celebrating MKO after all he sacrificed 4 dis country.... He paid d ultimate price and so his wife. Emergence of Ibori as delta state governor was born out of MKO's death. To set d record straight, 1993 general election remain the most free and fair election in d history of Nigeria. After all u claim Ibori did, what is it that d Deltans are looking 4 in Lagos, Despite ur picture of d ACN bad governace?
Get a life and stop been a nuisance to ur community.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by bulletproofmonk(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
Because Anini was renowned for spraying some of his looted stash for market women makes him a legend too,abi? SOme of us are equally as guilty as the leaders we have.
James Ibori who used Delta State's shares in Oceanic Bank to secure a loan from Intercontinental Bank, to buy Willbros(for N44b) which became Ascot, is now a Legend WTF With his cronies like Henry Imasekha,Joseph Penawou,Joey Obue etc.,they wrecked Ascot until all staff were disengaged. Retirement and pension benefits were embezzled, some vendors went bankrupt, Intercontinental Bank was exposed financially etc.
James Ibori,however white you try to paint him, is a criminal who deserves LIFE in jail!

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by ogb5(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
Gamesmart: If Nigeria was a sane country, locals would have openly or secretly pour kerosene on that billboard and set it alight.

Never again would the company owning the billboard dare allow such slap on the face of the people.

No sane man will destroy that bill board where it is installed.

People like who know nothing think you know something. Sit down let me educate you a little.

That community where the billboard is now installed has 1 secondary health centre in form of state owned general hospital and 1 tertiary health centre in form the state owned university teaching hospital. They have a state owned polythechnic and a private university.

They have hundreds of km or tarred roads with solar powered street lights.

They also have a stadium and the nigerian navy has a tactical data center there. All these are courtesy of 1 man, you guessed right, IBORI.

So once again, no sane man from that community can destroy that bill board.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by ono(m): 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
bulletproofmonk: Because Anini was renowned for spraying some of his looted stash for market women makes him a legend too,abi? SOme of us are equally as guilty as the leaders we have.
James Ibori who used Delta State's shares in Oceanic Bank to secure a loan from Intercontinental Bank, to buy Willbros(for N44b) which became Ascot, is now a Legend WTF With his cronies like Henry Imasekha,Joseph Penawou,Joey Obue etc.,they wrecked Ascot until all staff were disengaged. Retirement and pension benefits were embezzled, some vendors went bankrupt, Intercontinental Bank was exposed financially etc.
James Ibori,however white you try to paint him, is a criminal who deserves LIFE in jail!

Now, think about this for once.

Ibori bought that Wilbros outfit (true, with state funds). He employed foreigners to help train local people and in the end professional craftsmen. IF that deal had worked out as I think it should, today, we would have thousands of people (most likely Deltans) working at Ascot as technicians of different shades.

Now, lets do some comparisons. We all know that many governors (including Amaechi of Rivers and several others), the Jonathans, Anenih, Tinubu, Buhari, OBJ, Atiku etc) are all in this ''Nigeria ship'' for what they can get from it, basically - they don't really care much about you and me. And many of them even have ventures and businesses overseas providing job opportunities for non Nigerians and others.
Ok. So, we have ''thieves at the top'' - and there's little someone who cannot afford 3 meals a day can do about that.

So, we have in one of them, an Ibori, who decided to spend ''part'' of his loot creating job opportunities for brothers and sisters back home in naija. And all we can do is to do all in our power to rubbish that and fold up the business. And so, many people are out of jobs today.

The Oceanic bank story is the same (this one, I don't have much info). But, you see, that bank provided several job opportunities to many graduates. I heard at some point, it was the best paying bank in the country. So, we did all we can to kill that and make many jobless.

My point is this: True, whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. And we should not say because we have thieves ruling us, we too should follow the thieving bandwagon and do some kind of ''good'' that's transient. But look at Ibori. Wonder why he's got someone like me on his side? Well, I have seen things with my eyes to make me overlook his bad side -forgive him, and look on his bright sides to assess him.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by itayorealman: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
WHAT DO U KNW ABOUT IBORI. SOME PEOPLE WIL JUST COMMNT WITHOUT PROPER UNDERSTNDN.IBORI WIL ALWAYS REMAIN AS LEGEND BCS HE REALLY REALLY TRIED MORE DN MOST D YEYE GOV.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by MAYOWAAK: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
For those friends of James Ibori who remembered to congratulate him on his birthday today, you have my respect. It shows you are genuine friends. That irrespective of his current travails, you can still identify with him, shows you are real friends. I like people like these, who are no fair weather friends. Many became super rich through through him doing genuine business with his government but never remembered him today. That is why l respected Wada Nas. He was one Abacha associate who never left Abacha even when things got awry. But how many of those fawning opportunists who placed series of advert pages when Stella Obasanjo died, still remember his memoriam? I prefer friends who stand by you, even if they don't agree with your misdemeanor but who out of commitment to friendship, stand by you during travails. God, give us true friends and help us to identify them and give us the grace not to take such friends for granted.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Gamesmart: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
ogb5:

No sane man will destroy that bill board where it is installed.

People like who know nothing think you know something. Sit down let me educate you a little.

That community where the billboard is now installed has 1 secondary health centre in form of state owned general hospital and 1 tertiary health centre in form the state owned university teaching hospital. They have a state owned polythechnic and a private university.

They have hundreds of km or tarred roads with solar powered street lights.

They also have a stadium and the nigerian navy has a tactical data center there. All these are courtesy of 1 man, you guessed right, IBORI.

So once again, no sane man from that community can destroy that bill board.

Well, let me educate you back, so we can compare my knowledge of "nothing" to your knowledge of "something".

That community where the billboard is now installed could have had 2 high quality secondary health centre in form of state owned general hospital and 1 world class tertiary health centre in the form of the state owned university teaching hospital. They could have had internationally prestigious state owned polythechnic and a public university.

They could have had thousands of km or tarred roads with 24 hour light powered by solar, gas and coal. Thereby attracting extensive foreign direct investments and creating many high and low skilled jobs across the state, probably leading to a quarter of citizens of the state below poverty line rising above the line.

They could also have had a reputable, international stadium and many sporting facilities across different towns in the state for its youths, in addition to the nigerian navy has a tactical data center constructed there by the federal government. All these did not happen mainly courtesy of the corruption, selfishness and wickedness of 1 man, you guessed right, IBORI. And also because of the poor mentality of citizens like you that compose an insane community.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by akpomeme(m): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
Only in Nigeria are criminals celebrated. Tinubu, Ibori and igbenedion were all in the same league of stealing from their states and reinvesting such funds as theirs. Go and read up econet deals, go and look into who owns ascot and many other dirty crab out there owned by people who have never been enterprising in their entire life. The only trade they are known for is politics. Shameless country and people.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Vansnickers: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
You Fools deserve the Bad leaders you have.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by Gamesmart: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
Van snickers: You Fools deserve the Bad leaders you have.

Majority sure do.

And some of them think they are smart, not the Fools you called them.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by ono(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Can we at least be civil enough not to hurl insults at others because of their views? sad You will not like it if you're called something offensive - except you were brought up in your family to like such and you're used to it.
Re: James Ibori's 55th Birthday To Be Celebrated At Oghara, In Delta State by mgbeketoto: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. . .O GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT UNIBENITE! kiss
Even before the days. . . YOU WERE SPECIAL.

CORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRECT BOBO! kiss
When you come out. . . .NA HEAVY PARTY O! kiss

Seeeeeeeeee you soooooooooooooooon when we make the usual pilgrimage to BRIXTON! kiss

YOUR MANHOOD LIVES ON! grin

Even from JAIL. . . YOU STILL RULE!!!! NA YOU BIKO!!!! kiss

H-EE BADU BELLE AND H-EE JOLOSI HAVE DONE THEIR WORSTEST. . . NOTHING DEY HAPPEN!

All Nigerian politicians are EX-CONVICTS!. . . ABSCONDEES. . . OR PLEA BARGAINERS. . . . . wink

Check. . . .
Check. . . .
Check. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafra Did Not Surrender – Achuzia / Senior Legislative Aide Collapses, Dies At National Assembly Entrance / Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.