Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Cure To Pimples Lies With You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cure To Pimples Lies With You (2118 Views)

Say Goodbye To Pimples / Help..permanent Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face.(asap) / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure To Pimples Lies With You by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
i actually prefer to read than write but reading is the reason why iam writting now.too many of us beleive we cant cure pimples and end up wasting thousands of naira infact some of us go as far is dishing out hundreds of thousands of naira to no avail!!!

i had a serious case of pimples infested face ,i swear that it was soooo bad that even men were advising me on what to use.people kept on approaching me out of pity which of course wasnt funny coz it was embarrassing sometimes. i mean couldnt they just pretend not to notice?
after spending and wasting money on so called dermatologists and cosmetologist with no improvement,i finally cured my pimples and all by my self.
so pay attention and read this and absorb well.

1)please and please.infact i am on my knees keep your dirty hands to your self ,please .yes,we all have dirty hands no matter how classy you are ,our hands are dirty!!!!!!
any time you are about to wash your face ,please wash your hands first and wash them really well.

.................will write more tips soon,am sleepy.
Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by jhydebaba(m): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
When u know that u're feeling sleepy why did u start this

U better come and complete it before I vex cheesy
Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by DexxyAlebs(m): 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ahn ahn we don dhey enjoy d tin go
Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by 1stLadyRobinho: 6:05am On Aug 04, 2013
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by illicit(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Op u still neva wake? Since 2013?
Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by pretydiva(f): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin...dis is rily funny. Sleeping since 2013? Hp all is well wif d op tho undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
pretydiva:
grin grin grin grin...dis is rily funny. Sleeping since 2013? Hp all is well wif d op tho undecided

Lol. Am fine,abeg.
Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
illicit:
Op u still neva wake? Since 2013?

I was just woken up now as per vampire elder
Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by jayne8585yahoo(f): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
pretydiva:
now this funny cheesy
Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by illicit(m): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2014
emiraty:

I was just woken up now as per vampire elder

lol u sleep too much hence the pimples...
Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 18, 2014
illicit:

lol u sleep too much hence the pimples... I hear applying/rubbing freshly eja.culated s.emen on the face works for gals, is it true? I know its usually rich with multivitamins tho

You need to know how to conduct your self especially on public forum, okay?

Have a good day,sir
Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by illicit(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2014
emiraty:

You need to know how to conduct your self especially on public forum, okay?

Have a good day,sir
ntn wrong with my post. Dot be sentimental and hypocritical ma
Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by illicit(m): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2014
Ok apologies, its ur thread am sorry ok i modify d post. Pls modify the quote tanks
Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2014
illicit:

lol u sleep too much hence the pimples...

I can see you smartly edited your post in other for others not see what you typed and to appear innocent.

Either way,that's good of you.
Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by illicit(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2014
Lol , not at all. Am just trying to be gentlemanly, i had to remove the part u call offensive/suggestive. Am sorry once again
Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
illicit:
Lol , not at all. Am just trying to be gentlemanly, i had to remove the part u call offensive/suggestive. Am sorry once again

Where u dey? Will soon conclude the post on how to cure pimples.

Do you have pimples?
Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by illicit(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
A little once in a while
Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:01pm On May 07, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Cure To Pimples Lies With You by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Become An Expert In Dress Making / Get A Lovely Online Store Website With A Good Payment Processor / Apple & Ozone Cosmetic Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.