Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Real Web Scripters/developer Wanted For A Web Development Work. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Real Web Scripters/developer Wanted For A Web Development Work. (698 Views)

Become A Real Web Programmer With Asp.net Or Php/mysql / Get The Real Web Programming Training On A One On One Basis!!! / Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Web Scripters/developer Wanted For A Web Development Work. by kawotek(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2008
Please I need a serious minded web scripter / programmer for a site that I want to use for my new innovation on the net.I am also a website designer (for your information) and a graphics designer using flash and fireworks (though not yet a full PRO).I am not trying to give my profile here as I do not even have time this days due to the nature of my work.But the point is that I need real and serious web developer to respond as I have gone through elance site to search for programmers already even though I turned back when they ask for a kind of deposit,something tells me that locally I could get what I want.You can reach me on kawonice@yahoo.com or 08084284381 for us to discuss further.
Re: Real Web Scripters/developer Wanted For A Web Development Work. by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 30, 2008
Am into Web Development and infuses cretivity to my design.You want a scripts writer or someone who can use a sccirpt very well on your site.will forward a mail to u thanks .
adufem
Re: Real Web Scripters/developer Wanted For A Web Development Work. by quadrillio(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2008
Re: Real Web Scripters/developer Wanted For A Web Development Work. by aphoe(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2008
i work with a team of computer enthusiasts and a very good team of developers. Whenever our clients need a technology that we are not good at, we call in our partners and this is at no extra cost to the client

i write codes in PHP, VB6, VB.NET and ASP.net. and also work with MySQl, MS SQL Server and pervasive SQL

info@mcquillonline.com
http://www.mcquillonlin.com

aphoextra@yahoo.co.uk
+234-805 856 2158

(1) (Reply)

Linking Up With Directories / How Much Would You Pay A Coder? / Google Experiment. Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.