Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Think Some1 Is Trying To Dupe Me!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Think Some1 Is Trying To Dupe Me!!! (675 Views)

Fraudsters Dupe Politician's Wife Of $18,000 In Abuja / Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) / How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Some1 Is Trying To Dupe Me!!! by ayobarmy(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2013
Nairalanders pls help me oooo, i received a message on my etisalat line that i won #900,000 in dangote anniversary, that i should call a number for claim, but after calling the line, the guy ask me to go get recharge card of #1500, that will be used for proccesing my ticket..... That is where i paused and decided to seek opinion here before i will be duped........ Thanks
Re: I Think Some1 Is Trying To Dupe Me!!! by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2013
Infact, your 900k don ready na to go carry remain. Op@ na pure scam o but if u wise ooo, the hunter may be hunted

1 Like

Re: I Think Some1 Is Trying To Dupe Me!!! by webpower84: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
I receive such mails often, i delete it immediately or just ignore it. Don't bother replying or wasting your airtime
Re: I Think Some1 Is Trying To Dupe Me!!! by ghettodreamz(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
ayobarmy: Nairalanders pls help me oooo, i received a message on my etisalat line that i won #900,000 in dangote anniversary, that i should call a number for claim, but after calling the line, the guy ask me to go get recharge card of #1500, that will be used for proccesing my ticket..... That is where i paused and decided to seek opinion here before i will be duped........ Thanks

You did any business with Dangote? Or are you a learner and why is your gullibility preventing you from being able to read between the lines? Guy, if you buy and send that recharge card to whoever is the animal calling you, OYO (You're-On-Your-Own).

1 Like

Re: I Think Some1 Is Trying To Dupe Me!!! by ayobarmy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
Guys, can you imagine, when the guy did not see any recharge card, he called me again that, i should try and send it today, because the verification only last for 48hours that i should hurry up......... Hnnnnmmmm naija

(1) (Reply)

How To Discover Your Purpose / Golden Sugar Company Distributor / Make $10,000 Per Monthy To Your Bank Account Without Deposit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.