Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

**upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! (3826 Views)

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / GET YOUR 16GB,32GB MEMORY CARD 4 UR PHONE+ANDROID HD GAMES @ A CHEAP PRICE HERE / Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

**upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
[b] Are you tired of your boring android display or firmware,
Or are you tired of your boring games

Then upgrade your android devices from your boring firmware to the latest (jellybeans) and experience great features
Samsung
Htc
Sony
Nexus.. Etc

Importance of rooting your android devices =
Rooting your android devices gives you access to go beyond limited boundaries by Google... Such are -

EXTRA APPLICATIONS
Performance update
Software/hardware interaction
Unbelievable features
Multi-touch
WIFI AND Bluetooth Tethering
Better keyboards
Applications from other builds... Etc

HD games you would kill for -

Gangster Vegas 2013
NOVA HD
NOVA 2 HD
N.O.V.A 3
Men In Black 3
MASS EFFECT™ INFILTRATOR
Brothers in Arms 2 HD
NBA Jam
Nba 2k13
Bruce Lee
Street Fighter IV
Reckless Racing
Reckless Racing 2
Real Racing 2
Dungeon Hunter HD
Dungeon Hunter 3
The Adventures of Tintin
Real Steel HD
Modern Combat Sandstorm HD
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation HD
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour FULL HD
Madden NFL 12
Real Football 2012
Real Football 2013
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.
Dead Space HD
9mm HD
NFS: SHIFT
NFS: Hot Pursuit
NFS: Most Wanted HD
Emissary of war
GTA Vice City
Pes 2012
FMX Riders HD
Contract Killer
Contract Killer 2
Frontline Commando
Fifa 2012
Raging Thunder 2 HD
Blood & Glory
Blood & Glory 2: LEGEND
Eternal Legacy HD
Assassin's Creed HD
Hero of Sparta HD
Prince of Persia HD
Wild Blood
Death Dome
The Bard's Tale
2XL Supercross HD
Gangstar Rio: City of Saints
Super Ski Jump
Predators
International Snooker Pro THD
Iron Fist Boxing
Avengers Initiative
Expendable Rearmed
Asphalt 6...etc

Hook up with me @ trade fair balogun lagos
Call 08143096015 or add me on whatsapp.

Till then [/b]
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
My name is jreyez by the way cool
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
Available service
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
Services available
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
Also upgrade your tecno N3.
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
Each of these games are 1gig to 2gig +
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
I can help you with steps on how to root your android devices(at your own risk)
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Anyone at all, I'll give you steps on how to root your phone.
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
Don't just view and leave, upgrade your device.
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
Samsung galaxy s3,s4,s2, s series, can all be rooted.
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
Tecno f7, Nf, N3,D5,p3,Q1...root em all.
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by Ayostically: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pls l'd lyk 2 knw wat rootin is, hw tis don n wat d risks r.
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ayostically: Pls l'd lyk 2 knw wat rootin is, hw tis don n wat d risks r.

rooting gives you full access to your device
and unlocks all sorts of Google
restrictions bringing your phone to its true potential .

Risk are =
If rooting isn't done properly it may lead to bricking of your android phone.

Rooting your phone voids your warranty... i.e your phone is no longer under warranty.

Thats all I can tell you.
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by Ayostically: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
Noted, tnks
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by hakunajay(m): 5:49am On Aug 05, 2013
jreyez: Also upgrade your tecno N3.

what Android version can tecno n3 be upgraded to?
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 6:05am On Aug 05, 2013
hakunajay:

what Android version can tecno n3 be upgraded to?

An edited os that is jellybeans.,
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 6:37am On Aug 05, 2013
Upgrade & root your LG ANDROID PHONES.
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2013
By gaining root
access you can modify the device's
software on the very deepest
level.
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2013
Once you're rooted, you just have to find the
OS version you want (optimized for your specific device), and it's generally extremely easy to install the latest and greatest.
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 7:17am On Aug 05, 2013
You can also bring your bricked android phones.

Examples like

Your phone refuse to boot
Hooks @ home screen
Shuts down on normal occasion... Etc
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 8:01am On Aug 05, 2013
Lagos residents only.
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2013
Hd games dat will make you go crazy.... LolZ

Gangstar Vegas... 2gig+
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by newman10(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2013
Can you come to my office and install some of these games on my Note 2? How much do you charge? I'm on Allen, Ikeja
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2013
newman10: Can you come to my office and install some of these games on my Note 2? How much do you charge? I'm on Allen, Ikeja

Bro, i don't discuss such money on forum.
And besides I can't come to ikeja, my office is @ balogun trade fair.
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2013
Games prices -
Upgrade prices -
Rooting prices - HOLLA ME FOR PRICES AND MORE CIVIL conversation.
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2013
By September bbm will work with android (meaning you can now ping with android)

For now it's working with just iPhones.

Note = this is one very good reason why you need to upgrade your android phones from gingerbread to jellybeans.
Because only from jellybeans upwards will be able to make use of this bbm.
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2013
Upgrade your Samsung galaxy s.
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2013
Features of upgrading your android from ics to jellybeans

“For the most part, Jelly Bean is what the
version numbers (4.1 and 4.2) suggest—
a moderate upgrade to Ice Cream
Sandwich (4.0). It retains a similar look
and feel to its predecessor. The status bar
at the top and dock at the bottom have
changed little, for example, and app icons
are identical.
You won’t notice much, if any, difference
in the way your apps behave in Jelly
Bean, either. App developers also need to
please those running earlier versions, and
while Jelly Bean is gaining rapidly in
popularity, its user base is still relatively
small.”
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2013
You can also upgrade
Motorola
Asus
Huawei
Acer
Lenovo
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2013
Na who call me say him wan root this phone

Plz indicate lets begin.
Re: **upgrade Your Android Phones And Tablets"download Hd Games"Root your android! by jreyez(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
Good games are available for tecno tab.

(1) (2) (Reply)

*Promo Sale* S8plus & Iphone 6s 64gb For Sale SOLD!!! / Clean Samsung Galaxy Note 2 For Sale / The gas-powered Pressing Iron - The latest invention by a Nigérian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.