Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

UK Used PM Laptop For Sale For #12,000 - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / UK Used PM Laptop For Sale For #12,000 (1503 Views)

New Huawei E5 Mifi(unlocked-4g) Plus Inbuilt Antenna- 12,000( Limited Qty) / Dell Latitude Cxp Up For Sale For Only 11k / Fairly Used Cheap Laptops Sold At An Unbelivable Price From #12,000 For P2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Used PM Laptop For Sale For #12,000 by berryhill: 12:13am On Aug 05, 2013
Buy your UK used laptops at cheap price..UK used P3 laptop for #12,000...UK used P4 laptop for #20,000...UK used PM laptop for #20,000...Dual core laptop for #35,000..i discovered this secret from a yoruba friend of mine that told me about a nigerian company based in lagos that sell laptops at cheap prices be it cheap price..they have sony.,Toshiba.,Dell.,Acer.,HP etc..i travelled to lagos last week and i bought Dell p4 laptop from them cash and carry for #20,000 and the laptop is working fine..i have decided to package my experience with the company into an info product for #1,000 only so for #1k you get to know about the company as i intend to raise money from this info product to buy more laptop to sell and make money..for more info call me on 0810-027-1279..
Re: UK Used PM Laptop For Sale For #12,000 by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2013
You are a learner
cool grin
Re: UK Used PM Laptop For Sale For #12,000 by berryhill: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hayjaycity na ur stupid papa and mama be learner.,infact all ur family na learner fool.,ingrate.,bastard.,hopeless half witted humming bird like you..
Re: UK Used PM Laptop For Sale For #12,000 by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2013
berryhill: Hayjaycity na ur stupid papa and mama be learner.,infact all ur family na learner fool.,ingrate.,bastard.,hopeless half witted humming bird like you..

oloriburuku ni e.....u see how u ave messed up your plan now...now on this forum dat is full of intellectuals and smart people, who will want 2 do a business with someone like you. i can see you are rotting in abject poverty and looking for a way out...well, lemme tell you, you ave not seen a way out o, and dont think dere is a way out for you on dis forum. Go and register with NURTW, let dem get u a job as an agbero at their busstop. you are most qualified for that job. oloshi.....aiye e ma baje ni!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Used PM Laptop For Sale For #12,000 by zignor(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2013
berryhill: Hayjaycity na ur stupid papa and mama be learner.,infact all ur family na learner fool.,ingrate.,bastard.,hopeless half witted humming bird like you..

why nah? sad angry
Re: UK Used PM Laptop For Sale For #12,000 by berryhill: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hayjaycity you are hopeless and jobless..me poor? Oh! No..i am an internet marketer and have done joint venture deal with Top Internet Marketers In Nigeria..you are a coward & a disgrace to your family..people like you will buy blackberry (that is if you can afford a brand new BB) to show off.,people like me use it for business..YOU ARE NOT IN MY LEAGUE

(1) (Reply)

Clean US Used Toshiba Satelite 15.6 Laptop For Sale / Apple Macbook Pro Dual-core I5 8GB 256GB 13" Retina And Microsoft Surface Pro 3 / MTN Hynet Out Door Antenna For Sale - 25,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.