Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Dr Nasir Isa Fagge... Or Just ASUU? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dr Nasir Isa Fagge... Or Just ASUU? (716 Views)

Nasir El-rufai's Son To Marry His Sweetheart Regina / Just In!!!! Students Don’t Want ASUU To End Strike – ASUU President,dr Isa Fagge / I.d's Of The Intended Fagge Mosque Blast Released. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Nasir Isa Fagge... Or Just ASUU? by oyetimein(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2013
Something needs to be done about ASUU and DR. FAGGE, and fast too. or why has everyone decided to keep mute on the matter? Even when we all know that Dr Nasir Isa Fagge was just appointed as the new ASUU president. Who is he trying to impress? While still gambling with the lives of thousand of our youth. its more a national issue as of the last subsidy thingy. The student are staying too long at home, i bet some of them can hardly even remember their matric number anymore, please, lets raise some dust on this issue. lets call their attention to it, the student are on the loosing end of this, Dr. FAGGES' kids might not be in any of our Nigerian institutions, anyway those are my thought. cause i wonder if he would be folding his hands, while his boys will be leaving with him under the same roof with gray hair. While he still feeds them, cloth them, give them money to shave, give them money to buy boxers or under wears and see to the fact that, they are not on the street. AH! that i am not sure. so i have the feeling that's why he is all relaxed and none nonchalant about the whole issue. Is four whole week a joke?

Has he thought about the issue of AGE on the part of the students?, or is there anyone amongst us who is growing any younger? that aside, how about the issue of delay and harm to the academic calender? i thought they said he is a DR? at what age did he attain that? i am worried.
WHICH WAY FORWARD?
Re: Dr Nasir Isa Fagge... Or Just ASUU? by manjiggy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
oyetimein: Something needs to be done about ASUU and DR. FAGGE, and fast too. or why has everyone decided to keep mute on the matter? Even when we all know that Dr Nasir Isa Fagge was just appointed as the new ASUU president. Who is he trying to impress? While still gambling with the lives of thousand of our youth. its more a national issue as of the last subsidy thingy. The student are staying too long at home, i bet some of them can hardly even remember their matric number anymore, please, lets raise some dust on this issue. lets call their attention to it, the student are on the loosing end of this, Dr. FAGGES' kids might not be in any of our Nigerian institutions, anyway those are my thought. cause i wonder if he would be folding his hands, while his boys will be leaving with him under the same roof with gray hair. While he still feeds them, cloth them, give them money to shave, give them money to buy boxers or under wears and see to the fact that, they are not on the street. AH! that i am not sure. so i have the feeling that's why he is all relaxed and none nonchalant about the whole issue. Is four whole week a joke?

Has he thought about the issue of AGE on the part of the students?, or is there anyone amongst us who is growing any younger? that aside, how about the issue of delay and harm to the academic calender? i thought they said he is a DR? at what age did he attain that? i am worried.
WHICH WAY FORWARD?
Don't blame Dr Fagge or ASUU, they are fighting for their rights. Instead blame your government who don't honour agreements. It's that simple

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘dead’ Man Wakes Up, Grabs Bottle Of Water At Own Funeral / Any Chat Platform Better Than Whatsapp And Facebook? / What Is Your Nairaland AGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.