Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Still Searching For Good Offer. Needed In Wholesale. - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Still Searching For Good Offer. Needed In Wholesale. (1153 Views)

Original Abeokuta Adire/kampala In Wholesale And Retail Quantity. / Looking For Good Fashion Designers/ Tailors In Port Harcourt / Are You Still Searching For Quality Shopping Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Searching For Good Offer. Needed In Wholesale. by delonz(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2013
I just opened a Boutique. I need where I can get wholesale stuff such as. Jeans trousers: male/female, mens shirt, T. Shirt, polo, boxers and vest. Female: jeans trousers, shirt, gown and geggings/legies. Pls anybody with useful information on where I can get in good price should kindly guide me. I based in Delta I don't mind if the location of the stuff is in Lagos. I can go get them there, thanks in anticipation. Tel:08063724572
Re: Still Searching For Good Offer. Needed In Wholesale. by housefosogis(f): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
hi dear, you can contact me on 08026108413, i have a place i get stuff from and i can put you through. since you are in delta.i am based in lagos. you can plan a trip down to lagos or we can chat via the internet and i can give you a training that will enable you get your stuff yourself at a very good price. am also on bb 27a14719. this is my pin. please note that you might have to pay a fee for the training.but its really worth it.will be expecting to hear from you
Re: Still Searching For Good Offer. Needed In Wholesale. by housefosogis(f): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
house fo sogis: hi dear, you can contact me on 08026108413, i have a place i get stuff from and i can put you through. since you are in delta.i am based in lagos. you can plan a trip down to lagos or we can chat via the internet and i can give you a training that will enable you get your stuff yourself at a very good price. am also on bb 27a14719. this is my pin. please note that you might have to pay a fee for the training.but its really worth it.will be expecting to hear from you
tried calling you but your phone is switch off.
Re: Still Searching For Good Offer. Needed In Wholesale. by chosenpraise(f): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
Do ƔơƲ mind stuffs like beaded jewelries,wireworks αйϑ ankara accessories,dats what I am into,i will give ƔơƲ good prices especially coral beads which i§ τ̣̣ђё latest trend! Call м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ on 08062880841. Thanks

Re: Still Searching For Good Offer. Needed In Wholesale. by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2013
We offer wholesale shoes as well. Check out our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.316726115111772.76253.225804060870645&type=3 and
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.305713536213030.73466.225804060870645&type=3

For retail shopping, shop for women's shoes up to size 13W, various designers from Nine West to Soda to Chinese Laundry plus beautiful and affordable handbags
Free Shipping in Nigeria + 10% off every time you shop
www.ohmashoes.com
www.facebook.com/ohmashoes
Re: Still Searching For Good Offer. Needed In Wholesale. by JanetWinslet(f): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2013
Do you need some beads or beading jewelry&gift,you can visit site nbeads.com
Re: Still Searching For Good Offer. Needed In Wholesale. by CarolineIre: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
I am able to obtain a good quantity of wholesale items for men, ladies and children. I am located in Ireland but can export to Nigeria
Re: Still Searching For Good Offer. Needed In Wholesale. by delonz(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
CarolineIre: I am able to obtain a good quantity of wholesale items for men, ladies and children. I am located in Ireland but can export to Nigeria
thanks for ur response, what will be ur sales terms? POD or AP?
Re: Still Searching For Good Offer. Needed In Wholesale. by EclispeTrade: 6:40am On Dec 09, 2013
Are you still looking for wholesale products? How much does it cost to ship to Nigeria and what do yo think is the best service to use?
Re: Still Searching For Good Offer. Needed In Wholesale. by Annelo(f): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2013
Bagsq is also offering best deals in clothes, bags, boots and more..Here you get latest design of products in cheap price..
Re: Still Searching For Good Offer. Needed In Wholesale. by paulbros: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hi
You can cotact tirupur@paulbros.com 8056955858 for all branded wear for mens,kids and ladies
www.paulbros.com
Re: Still Searching For Good Offer. Needed In Wholesale. by Annelo(f): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Visit http://www.bagsq.com/Christmas-Shopping-Online/ for best deal on Christmas...
Re: Still Searching For Good Offer. Needed In Wholesale. by payne4real(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
Contact www.njcailing.com we can supply you
Re: Still Searching For Good Offer. Needed In Wholesale. by oladimeji101(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2014
Are you intersted in Fashion Gold Collar Chunkky Letter Necklaces Pendants. It has four different lovely letters of SEXY,BOSS,HAPPY and LOVE? I can have it delivered to your doorstep from uk via dhl if u so wish,you don't need to come down to lagos. It takes just 7days and they r good product and will make u lottta money. Contact me via whatsapp or bbm if interested so we can chat better,08139433384,269f7732

(1) (Reply)

Customised Bead Jewelry And Accesories For Traditional Marriage And Other Events / Women's Butt-lifting Seamless Postpartum Abdomen Control Body Shaper / Costume And Fashion Jewelry Wholesale N Retail.pics Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.