Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! (2229 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by laideo(f): 3:27pm On May 27, 2006
Am just curious, who has heard about this 'Sauce kid' who making waves now,

his song with mike okri -omoge wa jo

what do u think about it?

i think he's aiight,nice video,superb quality, but not that creative.but he's okay.

to watch the video click this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF2eB7gt3gk&eurl=
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by thelma2(f): 1:59pm On May 29, 2006
Heard the song, seen the video. Me thinks it's aiight. the babes in d video are hot.
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by laideo(f): 7:35pm On May 30, 2006
its weird wen a chick says other chicks are hot, weird but good, shows she's not the typical jealous chick.
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by skingo(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2006
the video is definately nice and i liek it and it helped set a standard to what video quality from nigerians should and could look like, every video has that been done since then is either in competition or probably better in concept and all but at the end of the day,,, when they ask who had the most groundbreaking video, the video that made others step up with their video, its gotta be the omoge wa jo video for sauce kid and mike okri, by the way the song is on bluetooth, so its doing good on MTV BASE!
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by rheymo: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2006
Personally, i can't really judge him as an emcee from listening to just one joint; though i must say he flowed well on that joint.For an act based in Yankee, a video any worse than that wouldv'e been abominable.Plus there's word on the streets that the kid has been heard taking swipes at Modenine----i think he should watch his mouth and go look for another kid his size.I must also emphasize that Mike Okri Made that song worth being talked about atall.
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by skingo(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2006
omo na wa for u oh, i think sauce kid did a good job on that joint and at the same tym mike okri helped that song out, still, its sauce kid's spotlight, feel me?
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by mrmetoo(m): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2006
does anyone has the audio for the song pls?
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by skingo(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2006
GbOsA gBoSa GUNSHOT iNa D aIr, omo u tabon seriously now now on top forum, lol, jus kiddin. its myspace.com/saucekid and www.naijaent.com the audio section, few different songs on there.
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by shawna(f): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2006
dont really like the vid the song is alright tho
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by mrmetoo(m): 1:24am On Aug 10, 2006
men no be my fault. english na after break for my primary school
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by mrmetoo(m): 1:29am On Aug 10, 2006
i actually want the file not just to listen to the song. like a yousendit kinda tip
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by ladex142(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2006
The song is simply great, the video is good, and the gals kiss i love the chorus most smiley. I listen to this song like 100 times a day ( grin ha, exaggeration) because that's how good it is cool

Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by skingo(m): 12:24am On Aug 12, 2006
i dont know of any links u can download from mr me too, unless the myspace.com/saucekid and that one only allows you to download "check" and "omoge Wa Jo" holla if u find out one, or hell go google.com and type sauce kid! maybe that'll help!
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by skingo(m): 4:35am On Aug 16, 2006
omoge wa jo is nominated for best hiphop video at the channel o awardsin october, the boy sauce kid did his thang, he's gettin recognition oh
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by gigitte(f): 5:12am On Aug 16, 2006
lol i think mike okri the old man in the vid is very very creepy. i dont know why. like a pedophile feening for all those young chix passing him by. i was really turned off
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by lilyDiva(f): 5:56am On Aug 16, 2006
gigitte:

lol i think mike okri the old man in the vid is very very creepy. i don't know why. like a pedophile feening for all those young chix passing him by. i was really turned off

lol
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by ladex142(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2006
gigitte:

lol i think mike okri the old man in the vid is very very creepy. i don't know why. like a pedophile feening for all those young chix passing him by. i was really turned off
Yes, but he's funny to me grin.
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by youngdigi(m): 1:47am On Aug 17, 2006
i personally think mike okri made that song what it is, he was doin his thing in the video too, pedophile my ass, those girls are old enuff abeg, he was just havin fun, i really hope this song blows big time, mike okri has ben doin his thing ever since, remmeber his song ''rhumba dance'', that song was ahead of his time, search for it on youtube, and just listen to it and tell me if that song came out today, if it still wont make moves.

much love to mike okri,, nice joint sauce kid
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by skingo(m): 7:20am On Aug 17, 2006
na of course mike okri did his tihng on that track, ppl have really been hating on him from that track btu like digi said he made that track a hit, his voice smooothed the whole hook and made it nice to listen to, elelekulele, beautiful work of art, lol! i sound like professor abi?
Re: Sauce Kid Feat Mike Okri-what Do U Think! by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2015
Thunder fire Sauce Kid, Sinzu or whatever his useless name is nowadays for refusing to perform this song!

(1) (Reply)

Wale---is He Naija? / Girl - Bracket And Wizkid / Download Dream Fm Current Power Play Hit Song"no Go" By Ken P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.