Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Conch Republic Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Conch Republic Passport (2991 Views)

Nigerian Helicopter Crashes In Benin Republic (Pictured) / Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conch Republic Passport by OluomoChampion(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2013
My dear Nlanders, I will appreciate if I can have someone who is aware of this Conch republic citizenship Passport application to shed more light on its reality because am about to apply for it. Every contribution here would be appreciated. please and please advice me!
Re: Conch Republic Passport by justwise(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2013
OluomoChampion: My dear Nlanders, I will appreciate if I can have someone who is aware of this Conch republic citizenship Passport application to shed more light on its reality because am about to apply for it. Every contribution here would be appreciated. please and please advice me!

Its a common scam. Nothing else to say about it
Re: Conch Republic Passport by Godson201333(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
justwise:

Its a common scam. Nothing else to say about it

Yes true talk just like NSK passport scam!
Re: Conch Republic Passport by 25omega(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
conch republic is an area of Key west Florida. Florida is a state in the United states and there are no other countries or territories inside the Unites states. This is nothing more than a marketing scheme to get tourists to come to Key west Florida which is gorgeous like the Caribbean.
Re: Conch Republic Passport by OluomoChampion(m): 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
25omega: conch republic is an area of Key west Florida. Florida is a state in the United states and there are no other countries or territories inside the Unites states. This is nothing more than a marketing scheme to get tourists to come to Key west Florida which is gorgeous like the Caribbean.

Thanks @25omega, are they really issueing their citizenship passport to those that apply? Thanks once again for anticipated information
Re: Conch Republic Passport by 25omega(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
OluomoChampion:

Thanks @25omega, are they really issueing their citizenship passport to those that apply? Thanks once again for anticipated information
I guess i wasn't clear. There is no conch republic. It's a marketing tool that the community is using to draw tourists to their area in florida. You can't travel with that "passport" because it isn't a recognized travel document.
Re: Conch Republic Passport by bmxshop: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
reminds me of James Hardley Chase's Key West.

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Would Like To Know Which Country Can I Move In With Zero Stress / Help Lonely Hrt / S. Korea's First "Black" Model Faces Widespread Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.