Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

One Fela Track Is Equal To Whizkid/davido Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / One Fela Track Is Equal To Whizkid/davido Album (437 Views)

Latest Collaboration With Star Boi Whizkid / Free Tickets To Davido's Album Launch!! / Da-whizkid's New Freestyle; Help Me Improve. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Fela Track Is Equal To Whizkid/davido Album by platinumtt: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
I was just in my room listening to a track from fela album while my friend knocked at my door yelling at me that i was busy listening to One Fela's song while he had listened to Whizkid and Davido album. it was it dawned on me like what has actually happened to our music. is it that our new generation music stars are short of message or olden days songs were unneccesarily long?
Re: One Fela Track Is Equal To Whizkid/davido Album by Mynd44: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Fela is not a story a musician in the class of Whizkid, he was a story teller who made sure his stores made sense.

You can call Fela an historian who loved going into past issues and of course, he lobe having his instruments before getting into the song itself.

These kids just write a song in two hours and hit the studio

(1) (Reply)

Hip-hop Turns 40 Today / New Song By Mikimiah / ANNIVERSARY:the Top10 Historical Archeivements Of Usher Raymond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.