Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead (27848 Views)

Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) / Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
bobosydney: You don't know if you might not reach his age before you die and that shows how dumb you are with your stupid statement .

dont mind him. He cant live long. because dumb people die at tender age.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by delors(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
TTBlog: Ademola Fashola, father of the Lagos state governor, Babatunde Fashola, is dead.

He died this morning in Lagos. He has been ill. Last year, he was flown to the United States for medical treatment in the heat of the Lagos Doctors’ strike.

More Details Later.

http://omoalaja..com/2013/08/governor-fasholas-dad-is-dead.html
But why this line anyway? Whoever the OP and the MOD are, I suspect them trying to instigate something...'The Man Died' simple! (well, maybe after a prolonged illness or simply at the ripe age of so so so...) That line has a sinister purpose IMO
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by greatgod2012(f): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
You came, you saw and you conquered!!!
RIP baba!
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by mrlaw93(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
inalillahi wahinailehi rojihuna
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Projectors(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
RIP. Uncle fash daddy.

Eko oni baje
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by mrlaw93(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
roxell120:
are u joining him dis time. ill wish u RIP when u do so.dont miss this chance. after dis na 366 days again.
you no well at all..
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
samuelkaykay: Cheii,may be the critical health situation angered him unto the act of sending igbos back to onitsha or vice versa.RIP old man!
Your up side down triangular Igbos must be having an adverse effect on your judgment. Do you know what is called causation? Read about it.
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
Wishing you and my aunt who passed on yesterday a more peaceful life on the other side.
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by hunkydory(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
Accept my condolences Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN.
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by DICKtator: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
antartica: Fashola seems to creating an aura of a tribal tyrant around him these days.He is listening to much to inherent area boys like tinubu.

He started so well,but now his name seems to resonate with terror and injustices to those considered to be the lesser citizens.

How really does this relate to the topic?

Or are you referring to the Governor's late dad?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by jude33084(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
ANOTHER AVENUE TO LOOT OUR MONEY angry

I HOPE THEY ARE NOT THE ONES KILLING THEM O angry

R.I.P. OLD MAN wink

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Good for him!
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Tintinix: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gbawe:

Get lost you uncouth irritant. You show you ungraciously know no limit by bringing your hatred of Fashola here while failing to wish the dead RIP or even acknowledge the topic. Can people like you just not learn to say nothing sometimes instead of going everywhere to look for trouble and deliberately seeking to offend others?

@Topic.

Rest in peace Fashola Senior. Condolence to Governor Fashola, his siblings and family.

Are you freaking serious?!So what is good for the Geese is no longer good for the Gander?!

Waoh!! You guys are unrepentantly biased!!!!

I truly pity the First Family of Nigeria indeed!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by nku5: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
RIP in the bosom of the Lord Pa Fashola
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by bobosydney: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
osaiworld:

dont mind him. He cant live long. because dumb people die at tender age.

True talk my brother!
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by BukkyDan(f): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
May his soul rest in perfect peace..amen
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Francis5: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
RIP Fasola senior

However, one important outcome of this story is that Fasola, in 6 years, did not build a good hospital where his own father could be treated. Like other Nigerian leaders, his father had to be flown abroad Shame! Shame!! Shame!!

A state of 17 million has no serviceable public hospital.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by DEGREE2466(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
The lord fight for the helpless

KAI- kick Against Injustice

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by naffysa(f): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
May Allah grant him Aljanat Fridaus amin
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by udokpuenyi(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Papa, my your soul rest in peace
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by alexdan1881: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
RIP Fashola senior
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by iluvweed(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
CHAIIII!

ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST CONTRIBUTING THEIR PARENTS TO THE gods IN RETURN FOR MORE POWER!!!

DAME,TINUBU, AND NOW FASHOLA....WHOSE MOTHER OR FATHER IS NEXT?

OGBONI THINSSSSSSS......... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by madjune(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
EVEN THE DEATH SEEMS TO SUGGEST A PROTEST AGAINST THE TREATMENT TOWARDS IBOS BY FASHOLA.

1 Like

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by saudatu(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
I pray may Almighty ALLAH grant him Al-jana. My condolences to the family particularly the working governor B.R.F. OKU ASUN RE OOO!
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by emmalexabl(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
Truely.,karma dont have menu..u get served what you deserve !!
Just last week.,one of the deportees Fashola maltreated and subjected to harsh weather condition, died from ?? complications of pneumonia.,i guess.
We are just observing...
Anyway rip to the old soul.
Eko o oni baje for WAZOBIA !!

9 Likes

Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by roxell120(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
mrlaw93: you no well at all..
mister law. Wetin I do now.? I only wished him wat he wished himself. is it bad? holy death my foot.some religion have ways of brainwashing its followers
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Gbawe: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
eGuerrilla: Wishing you and my aunt who passed on yesterday a more peaceful life on the other side.

May your Aunt rest in peace. Condolences to your entire family for your loss.
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by funkyjms: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
RIP father...

Surely, Niqerians are qonna relate this with the ban of cloth spreadinq in Laqos state...
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by Oloyeagba: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
With this am sure all businesses/offices in Lagos will be closed for one whole week.
RIP
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by komek(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
I am happy and sad at thesame time.

Happy, cos their will be public holidays. Markets, Banks, Offices, roads etc will be closed down and people like us will have enough rest.

Sad, because PA Fashola is dead... May your gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead by JudiciumDei: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
So soon? The Soul of the dead poor innocent deportee and that of other innocent hawkers he deported to Onitsha are already hunting Fashola. The God of the poor is never asleep. Part 2!! Uploading!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” / President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) / Pope: Catholics Slam Lalong, Demand Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.