Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? (9851 Views)

Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same / Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] / Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by TTBlog(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson both Uploaded this Picture without on Instagram with the caption - No Make Up.Who will you go for??
Source http://omoalaja..com/2013/08/chidinma-without-makeup-beautiful-or-not.html

Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by spyzup(f): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
i love chidinma she looks natural
first 2 comment
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by Double194(m): 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
Is it still Chidinma, I thought she changed it to CHEE.
Hahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahaaa
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
and how do i compare wen i cnt see yvonne face clearly??

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
how can you be comparing someone that just woke up from sleep and someone that is fully dressed for the day.

I love my chidinma o,but i bet Yvonne would be finer,i don't usually see her with heavy make up.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by Ayenikehinde: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
Joavid: and how do i compare wen i cnt see yvonne face clearly??
abi ooo
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by Niyi47(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
Chidinma all the way, she looks natural.
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by dplomaticVal: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
both cool
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by shypapa(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Chai this chidinma hen :-
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by Temismith(f): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
Madam chee idi ma, ur face dey tooooo different from ur body, wat can fa?
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by HolyKiss69(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yvonne nelson gets d mark

1 Like

Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by barneyminty: 12:06am On Aug 06, 2013
Why compare d two,she is too far from yvonne wen it comes to beautiful.she is even fair nd yet she still is ds ugly. M grateful for d existence of make up.
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by Double194(m): 12:13am On Aug 06, 2013
Chidinma looks somewhat like Olamide in that pix. Did anyoda person notice or is it just my eyes??
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by dasphinx1(m): 12:18am On Aug 06, 2013
TTBlog: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson both Uploaded this Picture without on Instagram with the caption - No Make Up.Who will you go for??
Source http://omoalaja..com/2013/08/chidinma-without-makeup-beautiful-or-not.html

Chidinma ooo!!!!! With those beautiful lips of herssmiley
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by goddyjay(m): 1:04am On Aug 06, 2013
None!!!!!! None of them reach my standard! !!!! Next!!!! cheesy
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by Omobarca: 1:30am On Aug 06, 2013
Joavid: and how do i compare wen i cnt see yvonne face clearly??
I wonder oh.
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by vannieberry(f): 6:49am On Aug 06, 2013
I go 4 chidima, yvonne is on makeup.. Chidima looks mor natural..
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by Chanchit: 6:55am On Aug 06, 2013
Yvonne Nelson abeg, I dnt need to look @ her face self, u no see all the breaks and curves..? Sorry to say, Chidinma has no curves. I bet most of you have never seen her before, she's so small. The only edge sha has is her facial beauty.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by topslimz(f): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chidinma looks natural n finer even without make up
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by phellycia2013(f): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chanchit: Yvonne Nelson abeg, I dnt need to look @ her face self, u no see all the breaks and curves..? Sorry to say, Chidinma has no curves. I bet most of you have never seen her before, she's so small. The only edge sha has is her facial beauty.
why D̶̲̥̅̊ beef ₪w̶̲̥̅? Two of una go sch 2geda she first U̶̲̥̅̊ blow, nt too bad naaa!
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by johnstar(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Witout make up? Chidinma fine, dat idiota stil use instargram pix undecided
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by Chanchit: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
phellycia2013: why D̶̲̥̅̊ beef ₪w̶̲̥̅? Two of una go sch 2geda she first U̶̲̥̅̊ blow, nt too bad naaa!

Na wa o, as far as I'm knw, you are a female and I'm a guy. The Op asked a question abt female, I gave my opinion, only for a "female" to come and tell me a
"male" the type of female I'm suppose to like. Even if you are a lesbian, you suppose knw beta thing na. Had it been Yvonne is also a Nigerian, many people would have prefered her.
They are not even in the same league, can Chidinma go and contest @ d MBGN..? Well Yvonne came 3rd in Ghana's beauty contest. So pls when I say I would go for Yvonne, pls go for who ever you want, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by 3ace(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
Yvonne's pix is not good for comparison here as far as the title is concerned but in terms of overall beauty, I will go for Yvonne.
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by lepasharon(f): 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chidinma makes me wanna cut my hair again cheesy
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by chiomzys(f): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2013
Even if yvon jst wokeup frm sleep she is still finer dan chidimma thogh she is beutiful too
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by Ocutegan(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2013
Chidinma's sofa looks so 1980
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by TTBlog(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
Ocutegan: Chidinma's sofa looks so 1980
You get.
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by barneyminty: 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
dasphinx1:

Chidinma ooo!!!!! With those beautiful lips of herssmiley
dos beautiful lips dat she put her dirty hand in her mouth nd sucking d whole dirt in he finger nails,It̲̥̅̊ hair like rat has eaten while she was asleep nd poverty striking sofa of 80's nd her fat face.see yvone even if she is sleeping,d chidinma girl no reach.Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ guys prefere her coS Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ like her music nd nt for anyoda tn.if nma is sleeping she will so be gushing out spittle It̲̥̅̊ dat her lizard cuties.ℓ̊ don't even like yvonne buh no one for nollywood fine paSs nt even in d naija music industry.
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by finamaris(f): 2:21pm On May 09, 2015
D two pics r not comparable
Re: Chidinma and Yvonne Nelson Without Make Up. Who will you go for?? by Orikinla(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2015
Very handsome young women. grin

(1) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Pictures Of Her Beautiful Mother / Cockroach Found In Food Bank W Ordered From Restaurant / Amazing Girl. A Real Life Barbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.