Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Richard Mofe-damijo's Son, Kome Set To Wed - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Richard Mofe-damijo's Son, Kome Set To Wed (736 Views)

Man Who Was A Woman To Wed Woman Who Was A Man; Britain’s First Double Sex / Photo: Triplets Wed Same Day / TEJU BABYFACE Is Set To Wed In September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe-damijo's Son, Kome Set To Wed by whispernaija2: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Veteran actor, Richard Mofe Damijo's first son Kome is getting ready to walk down the aisle with his lover of long-standing, Eniola, before the year ends.
The actor, popularly known as RMD, made this known via an sms to his close allies that December 12 and 14, 2013 have been picked tentatively for the wedding of his son.

“Pls save 12th & 14th Dec in ur diary for the union of our son Kome & his love Eniola, please keep them in your prayer and more updates to come later. Warm Regards…JMD & RMD.”

According to sources, the 52 years old Delta State Commissioner for Culture and Tourism’s two children Brume and Kome are full grown young
Click HERE for more gistsmen now.
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo's Son, Kome Set To Wed by Gboliwe: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
RMD is 52? shocked shocked and here I was dying for his smile.
[s] after i'll be forming I hate Sugar daddies [/s]
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo's Son, Kome Set To Wed by Dubemkelly(m): 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
Gboliwe: RMD is 52? shocked shocked and here I was dying for his smile.
[s] after i'll be forming I hate Sugar daddies [/s]
Things we do n we dunno *Rofl*

(1) (Reply)

Suspekt,jjc,orezi,sean Tizzle,flavour & More At The NMVA Awards 2013 (PHOTOS) / Is This Love? / Check This ( Whitedove Entertainment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.