Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad (971 Views)

Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad by Francis5: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ademola Fashola, father of the Lagos state governor, Babatunde Fashola, is dead.

He died this morning in Lagos. He has been ill. Last year, he was flown to the United States for medical treatment in the heat of the Lagos Doctors’ strike.

More Details Later.

RIP Fasola senior.

However, one important outcome of this story is that Gov. Fasola, in 6 years, did not build a good hospital where his own father could be treated. Like other Nigerian leaders, his father had to be flown abroad Shame! Shame!! Shame!!

Like David Mark said, its all hype. Nothing substantial to show. Just renovating old buildings and roads and planting flowers. Now we see that buildings and street flowers don't help

A state of 17 million, if not more people, has no serviceable public hospital that Fasola's father could have been treated at.

1 Like

Re: Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad by masu: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
I dey see well well
Re: Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad by antartica(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
So did he die abroad?Shame,one would have thought that fashola will understand the dignity in DIY better with his dying quest for sanitized lagos.
Re: Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad by Francis5: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
antartica: So did he die abroad?Shame,one would thought fashola will understand the dignity in DIY better with his dying quest for sanitized lagos

Died abroad or not is immaterial. It is on record that he was flown abroad. Now why do Nigerians fly abroad for medicare?

1 Like

Re: Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad by sEyi6: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Perhaps more blame should be on the presidency whose life of 170million Nigerians are on, that sent madam first lady abroad in an uncountable times for treatment. Why can't we have a standard hospitals that these politicians and their relatives can be treated in Nigeria? same with Chime of Enugu, Imoke of Cross-Rivers and now Fashola's father, seems they care less about average and poor Nigerians who does not have the financial strenght to get better treatment in foreign hospitals.
Re: Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad by 3itNg: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sexkit and Afam as usual find it convenient to turn a blind eye when the Ibo OP starts a thread to insult Fashola as he mourns his father.

I hope when I produce articles about how Ojukwu was abandoned in London while Bianca was being strategically positioned as a "village bicycle" to be climbed by Peter Obi and Co. Nobody will complain...

cool

1 Like

Re: Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad by Francis5: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
$£yi:
Perhaps more blame should be on the presidency whose life of 170million Nigerians are on, that sent madam first lady abroad in an uncountable times for treatment. Why can't we have a standard hospitals that these politicians and their relatives can be treated in Nigeria? same with Chime of Enugu, Imoke of Cross-Rivers and now Fashola's father, seems they care less about average and poor Nigerians who does not have the financial strenght to get better treatment in foreign hospitals.

GEJ and Fas and other have the same blame. GEJ will build Fed while Fas and other Govs will build state hospitals. In this regard all have failed. This post though is about Fasola. Keep in mind GEJ has been in power much shorter than Fas. Thank you.
Re: Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad by 3itNg: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
OP is an Ibo Bigot and should be banned!!

Francis-1:
Looks like they want to expel Igbos in Lagos and redistribute their (Igbo) wealth to these SW beggars?

www.nairaland.com/1382709/emerging-trend-social-almajiri-sw#17195770
Re: Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad by 3itNg: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
Francis-1:
The man is correct:
Mustafa is not hausa/fulani
Hausa are generally okay people
Fulani are the devils and they are not Nigerians.

www.nairaland.com/1376719/nothing-against-hausa-it-fulanis#17099848

More from d bigot!!
Re: Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad by 3itNg: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Francis-1:
So Awo drank poison and killed himself?
So MKO was killed by Yoruba leaders who betrayed him and handed him to northerners? How come I am knowing these things now?

www.nairaland.com/812072/mike-adenuga-first-naija-order#9640102

More...
Re: Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad by sEyi6: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Francis-1:

GEJ and Fas and other have the same blame. GEJ will build Fed while Fas and other Govs will build state hospitals. In this regard all have failed. This post though is about Fasola. Thank you.

Yes, they all should be blamed. But you should not have made it look like Fashola is the only one who has the blame on him, I term that as your personal aim of bringing Fashola down.
After all it was his father and not he himself. What if it was his father that decided on his to fly abroad for better treatment because he his not convinced of the credibility of our hospitals?
And you left those who they themselves(politicians) and not their relatives, who are in position to build these hospitals went abroad for treatment, like those I listed in my earlier post.
Re: Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad by Francis5: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
$£yi:

Yes, they all should be blamed. But you should not have made it look like Fashola is the only one who has the blame on him, I term that as your personal aim of bringing Fashola down.
After all it was his father and not he himself. What if it was his father that decided on his to fly abroad for better treatment because he his not convinced of the credibility of our hospitals?
And you left those who they themselves(politicians) and not their relatives, who are in position to build these hospitals went abroad for treatment, like those I listed in my earlier post.

You are a foool. What does the title say

It says ''like others.....''''

Interpretation: Fasola is not different from anyone.
Olodo rabata.

2 Likes

Re: Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad by takedat(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ademola Fashola, father of the Lagos state governor, Babatunde Fashola, is dead.

HE DIED THIS MORNING IN LAGOS. He has been ill. LAST YEAR, he was flown to the United States for medical treatment IN THE HEAT OF THE LAGOS DOCTORS' STRIKE.
More Details Later.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/142227-breaking-news-fasholas-father-dies.html

2 Likes

Re: Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
yorubas are just tribalising the issue. When chime and pej went abroad for treatment, they were also lambasted. Igbos also derided bianca for leaving ojukwu in hospital. David mark, deziana, suntai and many others were not spared. Why then is fasholas own different. So because hes from my tribe, i should condone his excesses and only criticise and insult those who are not from my tribe? Hey, that is called tribalism. Let us all learn to call a spade a spade no matter who is affected, onlt then can we move forward.

3 Likes

Re: Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad by cKaiser: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
The report stated categorically that he was flown abroad WHEN DOCTORS WERE ON STRIKE

1 Like

Re: Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad by ChrisOD: 4:46am On Aug 06, 2013
See fake people playing double standards
Re: Like Others, Fasola's Father Was Also Flown Abroad by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:21am On Aug 06, 2013
cKaiser: The report stated categorically that he was flown abroad WHEN DOCTORS WERE ON STRIKE

Their hatred will never let them see this!

(1) (Reply)

Olu of Warri bows, rescinds decision to renounce title - / Anambra Governorship Election: Obiano Declared Winner / Ban Importation Of Goods Nigeria Can Produce Locally, David Mark Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.