Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Domain Name Business - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (86137 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by akeemag: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Please does anyone know if it is possible to fund Africard another atm card through transfer?
its possible, u need account number of receiver of the card.
On any ATM click on quickteller - interbank - list of bank - recieving acct(current, saving, credit)- like that like that.....

TO ALL BANK WITHIN NAIJA
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
akeemag: its possible, u need account number of receiver of the card.
On any ATM click on quickteller - interbank - list of bank - recieving acct(current, saving, credit)- like that like that.....
TO ALL BANK WITHIN NAIJA

So, I'll click credit on the receiving account. Thank you.
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
akeemag: its possible, u need account number of receiver of the card.

TO ALL BANK WITHIN NAIJA

Note, it is not.just atm but africard. I want to use a uba savings account atm card of my sis to transfer to my africard account.

Or From her Africard to my Africard.

So it isn't interbank.
Re: Domain Name Business by akeemag: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Note, it is not.just atm but africard. I want to use a uba saavings account atm card of my sis to transfer to my africard account.

Or From her Africard to my Africard.

So it isn't interbank.
if u knw account number of the reciever card, that possible. Or does ur africard has account nos, that possible. U choose the 1 dat belong to u (current, saving, credit). i never click on credit, i do transfer to saving only
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
akeemag: if u knw account number of the reciever card, that possible. Or does ur africard has account nos, that possible. U choose the 1 dat belong to u (current, saving, credit). i never click on credit, i do transfer to saving only

The Africard has an account number, that is how funding through the bank is done. I don't know about Africard atm funding. I don't want to take risk with the card.
Re: Domain Name Business by akeemag: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

The Africard has an account number, that is how funding through the bank is fldone. I don't know about Africard atm funding. I don't want to take risk with the card.
u ar good 2go, no risk involve bt open ur eye very well wen enter account nos
Re: Domain Name Business by akeemag: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
is this brandable www.wislet.com
somebody username no nairaland *wislet*
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
akeemag: is this brandable www.wislet.com
somebody username no nairaland *wislet*

this domain can be something else. u know wis is wisconsin and let can go for cars, rentals, houses, lands, etc i can even spell it first try, good.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
Bro check ur email once u set eyes on this...
thegoodjoehunt:

The Africard has an account number, that is how funding through the bank is done. I don't know about Africard atm funding. I don't want to take risk with the card.
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

i tried funding my africard from my uba account using umobile but the money was returned. isnt that the same thing as sending money through atm? dont waste ur time thinking, just go to the counter and fund that way.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
oladayo042: @Mikelreal
Nameservers changed to Sedo. I typed in the domains and they are showing adverts only but not showing "This domain is for sale on Sedo for $x,xx", is that how Sedo works or there is a mistake?
Thier is no mistake n thats not how sedo works, check your inbox.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
Chlbenze: Was searching sales in dnsaleprice when i came across milliondollarmyspace .com sold for $700, check godaddy now and saw is available to register. Funny to me grin so domainers is now left for you to analysi nd register if u tink is worth doing. Over to u mikereal
If you can just post the link to the dnsale? smiley
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business by never2late: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
I just use this code to purchase domain at godaddy and it work perfectly. HINCH199 1.99

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
2s£xy:
Bro check ur email once u set eyes on this...
Check mail.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
Jamji:
i tried funding my africard from my uba account using umobile but the money was returned. isnt that the same thing as sending money through atm? dont waste ur time thinking, just go to the counter and fund that way.

Thanks for the info. Tomorrow is saturday. Do you know if UBA does morning banking? Ie major branches on saturday?
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
mikelreal: Thier is no mistake n thats not how sedo works, check your inbox.
Thanks bro, i got your mail.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Thanks for the info. Tomorrow is saturday. Do you know if UBA does morning banking? Ie major branches on saturday?
i dont think so. Dont worry i decree that name u want 2 reg will wait till monday IJN.
Re: Domain Name Business by akeemag: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

i would have love to do transfer for u frm my card but many tins involves is either i dnt av money in d card or am fear being paid back, ........

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
Jamji:
i dont think so. Dont worry i decree that name u want 2 reg will wait till monday IJN.

Thanks for the prayer. I used my sister's card to get it. cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
///
Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
never2late: I just use this code to purchase domain at godaddy and it work perfectly. HINCH199 1.99
bro if i use the same to register a .com extension on goddady on Monday will it work?
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 12:30am On Aug 31, 2013
Okattamgbee: bro if i use the same to register a .com extension on goddady on Monday will it work?

I hope so, but some coupon codes will be ending today.
Re: Domain Name Business by never2late: 2:21am On Aug 31, 2013
Okattamgbee: bro if i use the same to register a .com extension on goddady on Monday will it work?

Sure it suppose to work but as Jamji said some coupon codes ending same day or week or month.Just give it a try.
Re: Domain Name Business by Chlbenze: 3:28am On Aug 31, 2013
mikelreal: If you can just post the link to the dnsale? smiley
just type the word milliondollarmyspace at dnsaleprice
Re: Domain Name Business by never2late: 4:26am On Aug 31, 2013
I just use this coupon code cjcRMN199 to acquire domain for $2.17 plus icaan fees
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 31, 2013
The goodjoe, please you have an email.

Thanks buddy. cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 6:58am On Aug 31, 2013
never2late: I just use this coupon code cjcRMN199 to acquire domain for $2.17 plus icaan fees
do you use these different codes when buying each domains on godaddy?
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2013
Jamji:

I hope so, but some coupon codes will be ending today.

New coupon codes will also be released.
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2013
2s£xy:
The goodjoe, please you have an email.

Thanks buddy. cheesy

Check mail.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2013
Acknowledged... Thanks, bro. You too much!!!

I respect your level of maturity and composure... That's a non-trade-able equity.
thegoodjoehunt:

Check mail.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2013
these are the names i currently have

LoveClimax.com
TreasuredCars.com
GlowData.com
ToyChoose.com
bulksmssite.com

Squra.com

more to come this week. If you believe one or two might fare better,partner with me to sell and we split profit. You can send me a pm 4 info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (106) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.