Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Fg Has Declared Aug. 8 And Aug.9 Public Holidays To Mark The 2013 Eid I'll Fitri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Has Declared Aug. 8 And Aug.9 Public Holidays To Mark The 2013 Eid I'll Fitri (539 Views)

Yuletide: FG Declares Dec. 24, 25, 28 Public Holidays / Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg Has Declared Aug. 8 And Aug.9 Public Holidays To Mark The 2013 Eid I'll Fitri by dewale2k: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
The federal Government has declared Aug. 8 and Aug.
9 public holidays to mark the 2013 Eid-el-Fitri
celebration.
This is contained in a statement issued in Abuja on
Monday by the Minister of Interior, Mr Abba Moro, on
behalf of the Federal Government.
The statement was signed by the Permanent Secretary
in the Ministry, Mrs Fatima Bamidele.
It urged Muslim faithful to use the spiritual benefits of
Ramadan to contribute to the development of the
nation.
The statement also urged Nigerians to exploit the
spiritual benefits of love, joy and peace in their daily
living and to use the opportunity of the holidays to
reflect on the imperative of peace in nation building.
It wished all Nigerians a rewarding and peaceful
celebration.
Re: Fg Has Declared Aug. 8 And Aug.9 Public Holidays To Mark The 2013 Eid I'll Fitri by dasparrow: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
@Post

Thanks for letting us know however, where is your source?
Re: Fg Has Declared Aug. 8 And Aug.9 Public Holidays To Mark The 2013 Eid I'll Fitri by Tolexander: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Na Prophet Ibrahim declare am not FG!

But 2days holiday is too small!

Re: Fg Has Declared Aug. 8 And Aug.9 Public Holidays To Mark The 2013 Eid I'll Fitri by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Thanks for letting us know however, where is your source?

must he add salt abi na sauce??

@topic may God give me life to celebrate with my Muslim friends jawe (Insha Allah)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria University Student Protests Begins Today At Lagos,abuja / Suntai To Depart New York For Home On Saturday – Wife / Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.