Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices (25245 Views)

Shortcut Txting For 2go, Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter,google &linkedin Chatting / Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, Which Rocks Best? / Yookos! The Best Of Them All,facebook+twitter+more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by supaeagles(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
Melancholy: Nairaland office is at next street to mine
talk (or typing) is cheap - snap picshure with your phone come show us tongue
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by kobonaire(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Policewoman: NAIRALAND OFFICE IN OTA.
LAST BULLET: Abeg Seun make i ask o, when are you opening the Portharcourt branch?? tongue tongue tongue
seriously, didn't you see that many people have already posted nairaland's office picture and you just reposted again ..... chei, na wa for our oblivious police force!
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by kobonaire(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
chucky234: See the cheap Binatone standing fan wey dey NL office, see Seun dey fall my hand sha.
what about your own office?? You are using news paper to fan yourselves! Instead of you to appreciate betta tin.
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by mediachirps(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
any of una president office dey like dis? Choi see interior finishing!!
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by sweetBummsy(f): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ajibel: I'd soon own mine wink
me too iJn

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by ZUBY77(m): 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ugosample: Wow! God punish redundancy, bad blood, bigotry and laziness. God bless hard work and hustle.

what a poor god u Serve.
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by Revolva(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
see interior...na wa o ..if you work in this kindda environment why wont you feel good
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by IbroSaunks(m): 1:54am On Aug 07, 2013
If I wanted to see lovely furniture I would turn on the TV and watch MTV Cribs or something.
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by hardeihorlar(f): 5:17am On Aug 07, 2013
harlos:
Our office is not bad smiley
Your office? Like seriously? Dream on!!!
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by adamooye5(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2013
NL's office is d best,cos it's proudly Nigerian[url][/url]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by iamdsam: 7:26am On Aug 07, 2013
Nice offices. Big ShoutOut to Sean Osewa! We can only move forward from here. One love to all Nairalanders. I Love Nairaland
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by tomzman: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2013
I like google's office. Nairaland's own is not too bad though.
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by henrijin: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2013
"nairaland" office show say its actually Nigerian. See the burglary proofs at the windows
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by MbIbrahim(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2013
No make my mind spoil. Me 2 get office. Feel it.

Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2013
M.b Ibrahim:
No make my mind spoil. Me 2 get office. Feel it.
spiral binding and photocopying undecided Una de sell puff puff?
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by Azone: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2013
It shows clearly that you need a lot of play to get ideas. U need ur mind at rest for greater ideas.

In Naija here we dont even have good canteens in offices.

We belief work work work.

Best of ideas come from social times.

Good one OP...
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by abenabisa: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2013
Hot & FAB: Naa Ashorkor new Photo-Shoot! Naa Ashorkor’s Shows of her killer body curves...
See more » http://www.iafrica.tv/?p=21343
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by dasphinx1(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2013
25Calibre:

So it's that sliding door that makes it the best or did Everest or B&Q give you a false belief those doors are special?

There are many things I could agree makes google office the best, those sliding doors ain't one of them.

Chairman, nor be d sliding door him de talk o!!!!! cheesy
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by ayobase(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2013
Youngzedd: Facebook office make sense die.

The sight of that 'facebook' crested Turn Table indicates that there is no dulling moment with that guy!

Blasting tinz..indeed a social network!
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2013
wow google office make sense oh!
nairaland una try.....but put small colour and a bit of fun nah! its so serious grin
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
sheyie2007: spiral binding and photocopying undecided Una de sell puff puff?
lwkmd!!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by adino(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
val_dubem: Konga's office (cloth section) in okokomaiko

Why are you making a veey bif foool of yourself, I pity those who liked your idiiotic post and not you.
F..Y.I Konga is owned be hardworking entrepreneurs who despite all odds in Nigeria are living The Nigeriam Dream. You are a disgrace to reason.
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by harlos: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
hardeihorlar:
Your office? Like seriously? Dream on!!!
Stand up, close ur eyes and raise up hand... Learn to respect ur elders undecided
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by purplekayc(m): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
you can do a google search and see what comes up.

Adanyebe: [size=16pt]Please lets have photos of nairaland office[/size]
Re: Photos Of Facebook, Twitter, Google Etc. Offices by john11769(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please where is Naira land office, i can't find it among all these once

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#evenif Hilariously Trending On Twitter (photos) / Accident Kills Traders In Niger State While Transporting Their Goods (Graphic) / Show The Tangible Progress, Not Your Butts, Reno Omokri Reacts At #10yearschall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.