Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC (17079 Views)

When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) / A Nigerian Senator Earns More In Salary Than Barack Obama And David Cameron / What a Senator Earns In Nigeria - Do Or Die Affair N 29 479 749 Per Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by franksunny(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2013
Wast of time, what i'm doing here.cheesy thak God that it is only their families that believe the crap which is obviously a lie
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2013
They meant basic salary, even the president earns something close to that figure too.
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by BarryX(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2013
Bull-crap and nonsense ingredients with over-coated stupidity
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by biafranqueen: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2013
Gamesmart: Obviously they have been successful in their attempt, evidenced as a lot of slow and gullible people on NL are now focused on criticising the "N12m".

They have switched the attention to that smaller figure. SUCCESS!
They know how to distract us look at me fighting for these crooks to wear traditional clothes in the Senate when they are busy sucking the masses dry angry
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by eightsin(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2013
I wanna be a Senator...God pls help me be a senator
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by PStacks(m): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2013
If my memory serves me right!

In the Military era, we had only the Supreme Ruling council that was saddled with responsibility of decision making.

Democracy is way too Expensive for Nigerians as far as I'm concerened. Don't get me wrong, Democracy might be cool in Spain and US and other places, but the Nigerian brand of Democracy even appears dictatorial and Expensive.. We don't yet know wha's up!
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hardship Allowance: 50% of Basic Salary = N1,242,122.75

I dnt understand dis.
is it the hardship of driving their big jeeps on their bad roads for sittings. angry

dis polithiefcians have totally lost it undecided

1 Like

Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
grin grin grin
biafranqueen: They know how to distract us look at me fighting for these crooks to wear traditional clothes in the Senate when they are busy sucking the masses dry angry

grin

1 Like

Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by Gaman(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
Whaaaaaat? I am a senator in one of the senatorial district in Gombe state and what i earn in month, more than doubles this amount. So i don't know who they are lyung to....
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by iyobs7(f): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Una just dey beef, if na una papa, uncle, brother or even u dey that place, una for keep quiet. Na today una know say politics na the fastest way to make am for naija?

Bloody hypocrites

1 Like

Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by Gbenge77(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
With the quarterly allowances,they earn over 250 million yearly.But the senate president earns about 1 billion
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
life_style: All is vanity - vanity upon vanity.

No mater how much you earn you can't take a cent/kobo to your grave. tongue

NO! You can take all your money to the grave...

But can't spend shi shi!!!
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by juvewalex(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
Rubbish who constructed these figures ? D figures are more dan dat .maybe these are what they're meant to receive as it's contained in d book buh reverse is d case.... RMAFC abi dem don block una mouth too
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by HirstMOG(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
Local Government Counsellors earn around N300k monthly let alone senators. We leave them 4 God sha.
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by ugosly(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
iyobs7: Una just dey beef, if na una papa, uncle, brother or even u dey that place, una for keep quiet. Na today una know say politics na the fastest way to make am for naija?

Bloody hypocrites
it is thoughts like this,that has kept us where we are as a Nation...."Let them loot,one day it will be my turn".
SMH!
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
A Senator earns N12,766,320
yearly, the Revenue Mobilisation
Allocation and Fiscal Commission
(RMAFC) has said.
abeeegi,so the range rovers,benzsand gigantic mansions funds are from NGO's bahh?
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by PBundles(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
My sista you are spot on. Hardship for what, if they get that what should the common man get with all the hardhsip they place on them.

°°°mixedchic°°°:

I dnt understand dis.
is it the hardship of driving their big jeeps on their bad roads for sittings. angry

Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by Revolva(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
and this is a country that the citizen are poor...wat a nation
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by PBundles(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
On the other hand come to think of it, its not easy for them. I mean having the airco blow you all day and then setting foot in the hot weather can give some malaria feelings. Also after stuffing your belly with all that food and then topping it with some pepper soup and drinks will cause one to feel drowsy and sleepy during all the senate and house meetings not to mention the bumpy drive home with such a full stomach on our bad roads. No I think they may deserve more.

°°°mixedchic°°°:

I dnt understand dis.

Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by thaoriginator: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
Source: Chief Lienus aka Na Lie e pass like dat.
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by obi123: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
Jeezyy: It's poverty that makes a man to help his fellow man calculate his income
as in eh i almost choked on my lunch LMAO at your comment
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by Cleverley(m): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ok, i don hear!, Next report. .
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by obi123: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
HirstMOG: Local Government Counsellors earn around N300k monthly let alone senators. We leave them 4 God sha.

even God will throw them back at us becos im sef don tire to dey babysit our leaders for us
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by outseba(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lanrefahm: U r very wrong, senators monthly salary is 30million and dat is 360 million 4 a year.dis media people are hiding alot from us
even if its a lie, is the 12million/annum still not much? My Lord this is serious.
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by lifestyle1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
clue:

NO! You can take all your money to the grave...
But can't spend shi shi!!!

And how will you do that ? undecided
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by Projectors(m): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
I think there is a mistake somewhere, maybe the fellow is trying to say 12m monthly. All these our senators can't even live on 12m monthly.
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by swtme(f): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
Can u estimate ow many tiers of garri I consume annually grin
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by outseba(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
Gamesmart: Obviously they have been successful in their attempt, evidenced as a lot of slow and gullible people on NL are now focused on criticising the "N12m".

They have switched the attention to that smaller figure. SUCCESS!
u may be right but whatever it is, 12 29 or 36million. Its still outrageous.
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by sylve11: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
So sad what these guys are doing to the masses. cry sad cool
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by fr3do(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Jeezyy: It's poverty that makes a man to help his fellow man calculate his income

it is rich men like you that kill this country.holding ur hands whilst seeing evil is evil itself.
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by bakynes(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
The figure speculated b4 nw was 29million naira per month don't know if that is basic salary or including Allowances.Bt the truth remains that we Nigerians are the fools here for nt holding these guys accountable.If they like they should increase it to 100 million all you will do is complain and grumble.Nigeria a wealthy Nation,rich in Mineral resources,culture,land mass yet Poor people.
Re: A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
grin[quote author=PBundles]On the other hand come to think of it, its not easy for them. I mean having the airco blow you all day and then setting foot in the hot weather can give some malaria feelings. Also after stuffing your belly with all that food and then topping it with some pepper soup and drinks will cause one to feel drowsy and sleepy during all the senate and house meetings not to mention the bumpy drive home with such a full stomach on our bad roads. No I think they may deserve more.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Uncover Plot By Terrorists To Attack Abuja Transport / Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai / Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.