Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You (751 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You by sidespin: 5:56am On Aug 06, 2013
YOU

You & your descendants will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. You will be called 'sons of the living God.' for great will be your day. Hos 1:10-11

You are my refuge in the day of disaster. Jer17v17

You crown the YEAR with your BOUNTY, & your carts overflow with abundance 65v11

Your commands make me wiser than my enemies 119v98

You forgive all my sins & HEALS all my diseases, you redeems my life from the pit & crowns me with love & compassion, you satisfies my desires with good things so that my youth is renewed like the eagle’s 103v3-5

You give me my food at the proper time 145v15

You give food to the hungry. You sets the prisoners free 146v6

You give sight to the blind, you lift up those who are bowed down 146v7-8

You grant me relief from days of trouble, till a pit is dug for the wicked 94v13

You blessed the work of my hands so that my flocks & herds are spread throughout the land jb1v10

Your hand will be lifted up in triumph over your enemies, and all your foes will be destroyed. Mic 5:9

You have enlarged me & increased my joy; I rejoice before You as a person rejoice at the harvest, as men rejoice when dividing the plunder. Isa9v3

You have exalted my horn like that of a wild ox; fine oils have been poured upon me 92v10

You have made known to me the paths of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence. Acts 2:28

You have put a hedge around me & my household & everything I have jb1v10

You have shattered the yoke that burdens me, the bar across my shoulders, the rod of my oppressor. Isa9v4

You have shown the power of your works, giving me the lands of other nations 111v6

You open your hand & satisfy the desires of every living thing 145v15

You poured me out like milk & curdled me out like cheese, you clothed me with skin & flesh & knit me with bones & sinews; you gave me life & showed me kindness & in your providence watched over my spirit jb10v10-11,12

You promises peace to your people 85v8

You welcomed me with rich blessings & placed a crown of pure gold on my head…21v3

You have given me abundant showers, you have refreshed me; from your bounty, you have provided for me 68v9-10

You have given me hope 119v49

You arms me with strength & makes my way perfect…18v32

You daily bears my burdens 68v19

You brought me into a place of abundance 66v12

You have preserved my life & kept my feet from slipping 66v9

You have made your light to shine upon me 118v27

You makes my feet like the feet of a deer; you enable me to stand on the heights…18v33

You hold me by my right hand; you guide me with your counsel, & afterward you will take me to glory 73v24

You are a shield around me: you bestow glory on me and lift up my head…3:3

You have given me power & strength 68v35

You protects all my bones, not one of them will be broken…34v20

You have anointed me with the oil of joy -45v7

You have given me the heritage of those who fear your name 61v5

You lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud & mire; you set my feet on a rock & gave me a firm place to stand…40v2

You have set my feet in a spacious place….31v8

You have set my heart free 119v32

You subdues nations under me, peoples under my feet – 47v3

You subdues peoples under me 144v1

You trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze…18v34

You give me your shield of victory & your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great…18v35

You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn…18v36

You have assigned me my portion & my cup; You have made my lot secure…15:5

You keep my LAMP burning; You turns my darkness into light…18v29

You still the hunger for those You cherish, my sons have plenty, & I store up wealth for my children…17v14

You armed me with strength for battle…18v39

You decree victories for me – 44v4

You will again bring me up 71v20

You will be saved with an everlasting salvation; you will never be put to shame or disgraced, to ages everlasting isa45v17

You will increase my honor & comfort me once again 71v21

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You isa26v3

You give me great victories; you shows unfailing kindness to me your anointed, & to my descendants forever…18v50

You surround me with favor as with a shield….5:12

You shield my head in the day of battle 140v70

You have delivered me from the attacks of the people; you have made me the head of nations; people I did not know are subject to me…18v43

You will arise & have compassion on me, for it is time to show me favor; the appointed time has come 102v13

You uphold me & set me in your presence forever – 41v12

Your promise preserves my life 119v50

Your hands shaped me & mold me jb10v8

Your word is a lamp to my feet & a light for my path 119v105
Psm 23…end….

(1) (Reply)

Video: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka Of Lord Chosen / @ HOLYPOWER, U&i Alone, Lets Debate On Who Is Worshiping True God. / If You Attend Redeemed Christain Fellowship See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.