Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. (801 Views)

Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures / Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. / What You Wear To Church Really Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
To all my sisters out there, try to be careful of the types of clothes you wear and pictures you take and upload on the internet. Why?

1)Remember the fallen angels from the Bible? their sins was their coming to earth to mate with its beautiful inhabitants. Hereby, producing giant hybrids. God punished them by sending them to the earth. This fallen angels are still in the shady business of mating with humans, only they do it spiritually. You think I'm speaking trash? Ok. Go to google, type Inccubus and Sucubus. Protect your body, it's the temple of God.

2) That really cute and hot pic you took recently, a guy or lady (lesbo) might be in the closet with a vaseline in front of him/her, lusting and masturbating at your sexy pictures. Guess you didn't think that was possible? Well now you know.

So, pls stop wearing revealing, tight clothes, and clothes that don't glorify God. It's ungodly, and so unfair to ppl who want to (you know) see no evil.

(I bet someone just hissed and moved outfrom this post now. Don't get angry, just change.)

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. by waleadex(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
I bet more people will hiss reading this. You sha don try your best.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. by pathardy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
buh the issue is; why should they hiss, why shouldnt this piece make front page and why should most people ignore reading this piece....,i see a world been rule by the devil, a world which its principle and rules of engagement is officiated and maintain by the evil spirit...God help us and the whole wide world

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. by borntobegr8t(m): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2014
Pastors thread
Re: Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. by PopeXanderVII: 1:28am On Jan 10, 2014
Rubbish!
Re: Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 10, 2014
The SoothSayer: To all my sisters out there, try to be careful of the types of clothes you wear and pictures you take and upload on the internet. Why?

1)Remember the fallen angels from the Bible? their sins was their coming to earth to mate with its beautiful inhabitants. Hereby, producing giant hybrids. God punished them by sending them to the earth. This fallen angels are still in the shady business of mating with humans, only they do it spiritually. You think I'm speaking trash? Ok. Go to google, type Inccubus and Sucubus. Protect your body, it's the temple of God.

2) That really cute and hot pic you took recently, a guy or lady (lesbo) might be in the closet with a vaseline in front of him/her, lusting and masturbating at your sexy pictures. Guess you didn't think that was possible? Well now you know.

So, pls stop wearing revealing, tight clothes, and clothes that don't glorify God. It's ungodly, and so unfair to ppl who want to (you know) see no evil.

(I bet someone just hissed and moved outfrom this post now. Don't get angry, just change.)

Bad and corrupt tree will always bring forth corrupt fruits. Such is the state of your mind. your brainwashed mind can only echo the misguided information fed into it. Poor slave
Re: Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. by tpia5: 2:52am On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. by PastorOluT(m): 5:30am On Jan 10, 2014
ifeness:

Bad and corrupt tree will always bring forth corrupt fruits. Such is the state of your mind. your brainwashed mind can only echo the misguided information fed into it. Poor slave

What are u saying, all he said is it not happening or possible?
Re: Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. by TheSoothSayer(m): 6:03am On Jan 10, 2014
Pastor Olu T:

What are u saying, all he said is it not happening or possible?
sir do not bother to defend me; thanks, but it's unnecessary.
Re: Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. by PastorOluT(m): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
The SoothSayer: sir do not bother to defend me; thanks, but it's unnecessary.

Smile, I am not defending u bt only trying to make him see reality. Sorry if I have offended u by coming to the thread!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. by TheSoothSayer(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pastor Olu T:

Smile, I am not defending u bt only trying to make him see reality. Sorry if I have offended u by coming to the thread!
no, not at all. I'm not offended in anyway. God forbid. It's just that, the ppl I'm really speaking to are those that really love God and want to honor him. The dude was just trying to insult and scorn. It's futile talking back. Read Proverbs 26:4 cheers!

(1) (Reply)

You Can Smile Again / He Needs Help On How To Stop Masturbating / I Don't See Myself As Having $150 Million Stacked Up Somewhere- Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.