Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Programing With Java - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programing With Java (4048 Views)

Learning To Program With Java by the Fulaman / Is It Advisable To Start Learning Programing With C++ / Which Programing Language Is Best To Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Programing With Java by Knownpal(m): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
don't get me wrong jorh. The use of IDE makes life easier. Truth been said. For someone who wanna learn Java as in study not just for fun. Using command prompt and editor is the best. Editor is like writing and compiling on paper [Exam mode] cause you know if you make mistake you won't be let go thereby avoiding the mistake and learning. What if You are not with IDE Like in exam mode? Especially in this country where programming exams are done on paper.
Re: Programing With Java by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
Known_pal: don't get me wrong jorh. The use of IDE makes life easier. Truth been said. For someone who wanna learn Java as in study not just for fun. Using command prompt and editor is the best. Editor is like writing and compiling on paper [Exam mode] cause you know if you make mistake you won't be let go thereby avoiding the mistake and learning. What if You are not with IDE Like in exam mode? Especially in this country where programming exams are done on paper.
Any how sha.
But it is rigorous, that's all!
Re: Programing With Java by jinglesdmob: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
I got wat I wanted did it myself 4 ur concern pals
Re: Programing With Java by danvery2k6(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
jinglesdmob: I got wat I wanted did it myself 4 ur concern pals
that's the way bro. congrats!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

C Programming Help / Use Vb6.0 To Control Hardware / How Can I Learn OOP With Java?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.