Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Need For The Creation Of Football Bet Section - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Need For The Creation Of Football Bet Section (494 Views)

THE Cornerboss Of Football Bet / Free Football Bet Tips For Everyone / 10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need For The Creation Of Football Bet Section by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2013
Hello guyz I want to bring to your notice the need for BET section to be created on this forum,I consider it important coz it will go a long way in helping punters using this forum like bet tip,guide,advice and wining odds.
I want to plead with evertone in this forum to suppot this idea becouse I most of us on this forum enjoy online bet.
Re: Need For The Creation Of Football Bet Section by MikkeyJ: 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ezebinaugwu: Hello guyz I want to bring to your notice the need for BET section to be created on this forum,I consider it important coz it will go a long way in helping punters using this forum like bet tip,guide,advice and wining odds.
I want to plead with evertone in this forum to suppot this idea becouse I most of us on this forum enjoy online bet.

Bro lets get it started, am wit u.

(1) (Reply)

What Went Wrong For Okagbare In The 100m According To An Expert Trainer / Buffon Set Sights On Equalling Fabio Cannavaro's 136-cap Record For Italy / African World Cup Qualifiers Play Off Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.