Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro (32224 Views)

See Photos Of The Biggest Natural Hair Meet-up Held In Lagos. / How To Grow And Maintain A Natural Afro / Natural Afro Is Super Cool! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by chimchim1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
pls read well its an AFRO she doesn't pack at all
2sexy.us:
All haters, she only left it that way for the pic. I am sure she does pack the hair...
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
When she sweats, that hair will stink!

1 Like

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by crystalballs: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
Will aspirin cure her headache?
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
End time things cheesy
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by MrAboki: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
Biicth puleeeeeeze!

3 Likes

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by tyrese224: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
datz much,she has tym
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by delors(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
she needs no pillow...one less thing to worry about

1 Like

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by siregaxamticks(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
beautiful anyway
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by slap1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
Wild animals fit pack into her hair use am do mini jungle.
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by SwTonia(f): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dis one 2 much na
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by pri3stess(f): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
kayClt: Everibody and everitin wants to make guiness book of record but pls the amount of lice in dis hair is unimaginable.hw does she maintain it
When did black people start having lice?
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by siregaxamticks(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
[center][/center]but she leaves meaning wondering how she manage the sometimes problematic hair..... bathing, creaming, comb..... perhaps with the aid of advanced technological devices... u know.. neccessity the mother of invention. great woman. at least human beings might create a device to solve her problems... meanwhile generating employment and revenue to the government.
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Jccy(f): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
Enjoying poly week
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by mediachirps(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
good for bush hunting
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by AngelicM: 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
Lovely and beautiful!
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by feelamong(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
Imagine say she come go wear Gele on top of this one! grin
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by feelamong(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
Imagine her weearing Gele on top of this one.. grin
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by PrettyGaby(f): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
how the heck does she comb that stuff. combin six mnths old afro got me crying. wtf!
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
i love her hair
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by 3Dimension: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
In other words, when ur hair becomes a forest u will make the frontpage and guinness record.

Btw which is greater guinness world record or nairaland frontpage? Smh
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Jaywilzee(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
If alll naija gals embrace dis style....their boyfrnds won't spend money on peruvian/brazilian hair...ladies abeg emulate her na...
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Iaz93: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided -\ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided -\ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided -\ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Amule5000us(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by PStacks(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
Indeed, if you set your heart to it, you can achieve it. Anything and everything is Possible. C plenty hair ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
kayClt: Everibody and everitin wants to make guiness book of record but pls the amount of lice in dis hair is unimaginable.hw does she maintain it
how do U know that there's lice in her hair?
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
nadia_SA: Mine is getting there oo

I thought south Africans had scanty hair
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by ceejayluv(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
Looks like a big black poodle.... Cool though....
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by pri3stess(f): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
By the grace if God, I will get there someday.

1 Like

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by Ichel: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
when i saw this, I was like......Marouane fellaini is a learner
Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by 190theclown: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
i like it smiley

1 Like

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by princeonx: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2013
I prefer mine!

1 Like

Re: Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
SimonAndal:
I would really hate to seat behind this lady in a cinema.

I would hate to sit behind her anywhere PERIOD! grin
Natural is nice, but this is a tad much for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Slays In Make-up For Her Birthday Photoshoot / Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 / Ghanaian Man Snoring While Barbing His Hair In A Salon (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.